Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 West end boys/girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 am

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
double as in 2/10? can....
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
double as in 2/10? can....
can lor, 10cts per hole???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Joo78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 pm

vinjess wrote:
welcome joe. This sunday noon  will be going to Mandai for a short game.
Sorry, didn't see the post. Do msg me as I may not look at the forum all the time. Thanks for the invite as well!!!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:06 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
double as in 2/10? can....
can lor, 10cts per hole???? lol!
enwee bro, dun be so...stingy lor.Laughing
per swing 10cts justified. Ok w blee?Question
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:26 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
double as in 2/10? can....
can lor, 10cts per hole???? lol!
enwee bro, dun be so...stingy lor.Laughing
per swing 10cts justified. Ok w blee?Question
Bro hk, I lose until I scared. U wanna take up his offer? If go on losing maybe even underwear also lose to him.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:30 pm

I still remember the balls landing on the green after I walked off the greeen in the last GR game in Batam hor, Enwee... What a Face
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 pm

blee wrote:
I still remember the balls landing on the green after I walked off the greeen in the last GR game in Batam hor, Enwee... What a Face
Because I saw your ball landed in the hole and u walk to pick it out mah.lol!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:32 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
I still remember the balls landing on the green after I walked off the greeen in the last GR game in Batam hor, Enwee... What a Face
Because I saw your ball landed in the hole and u walk to pick it out mah.lol!
ya.. the big ones where there are a lot of sands in them....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:33 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
double as in 2/10? can....
can lor, 10cts per hole???? lol!
enwee bro, dun be so...stingy lor.Laughing
per swing 10cts justified. Ok w blee?Question
his 10cts per hole does not include the other bets that he is doing... What a Face
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
I heard newbie play low 80s i very scared......even champion hkhamateur also don't play that score, I think with this score, maybe bro abadan will play.
dont bluff..... you are good too... i need 1-2-3 from you....rabbit
Can, if i lose, i pay 1/10 and if i win...i win double.....bro blee, how to give u, you are the regular buaya in OCC.....no wonder the reservoir inside not a single buaya except you.Very Happy
Yes.. Enwee..I cannot disagree with you Bro..Blee greatest buaya like you said..
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Hi Chien, me golf Malaysia and local. Smile mostly weekdays. Smile hope to have a game soon. 
Hi Raylowwl, I think I know u all just that I dun know ur name . Cos I dun know u all use wat nick. Confusing. Are u Raymond ? 
Hi Gilbtch, nice to know u . Smile 

Vinjess: come on. I dun force sell. Smile
Hi Steven
Where do you guys play in Sgp? Yes i'm a weekday golfer too.. Kranji? It's been like 6 months since I last played there..
Lets arrange a game.. I'm just recovering from a slump..
Back to top Go down
Stevenkoh81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi Chien, sure. I play sg also. lets arrange a game @ Kranji . When ? Jio others bro here also. Smile the more the merrier .
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Sounds like a good plan.
Chien, when huh? Been some time since I last play with you.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Sean...

Yes.  The last time we played you almost fell asleep. . And I had a hard time keeping up with your drives. . Now, think my slump condition will make you fall off your buggy Laughing 

Steven
30th Sept week?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 pm

I have been playing 100 over for past games and have not played for many weeks if the game gonna to be end month. Probably, I am in a bigger slump than you.
Back to top Go down
Stevenkoh81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Sound like chrisD drive like my frd Robert . Smile  
30th sept  On la. Smile Since bro Chien dun mind play with high handicap . Anyone else ?  Bro chrisD ?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I am ok for 30 Sep. can sign me in?
Back to top Go down
coconutz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 243
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Sound like chrisD drive like my frd Robert . Smile  
30th sept  On la. Smile Since bro Chien dun mind play with high handicap . Anyone else ?  Bro chrisD ?
Wow, Mr Koh fishing for his meat? This time maybe play from 7i since your 7i already 180m.

7,8,9,Pw,52*,58* and putter..... Should be able to break 80 since Kranji your playgound.

Good luck~!~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
Stevenkoh81
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Me social golfer , not into gambling leh. I dun become ppl meat happy Liao.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 am

ChrisD has always been playing in the 100s.. 14 pars and 4 10s.. 

Is pm flight ok for you guys?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 am

I fine with Am or Pm. Dying to play after long layoff.
Hope I still remember how to swing.
What's the rate for guest on Monday and is it open for on 30 Sep in kranji. If not I don't mind Changi NSRCC.
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 39
Location : Kovan

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Stevenkoh81 wrote:
Haha. Talk cock. I just play 100 yesterday lor.  I know bro Robert33 . He drive 350 yard in poreasia . 
Hkhamateur : me not Robert Stardard yeah. I understand ur feeling. Lolz. I always kena when playing with his. Heart attack. Lolz

Ya. Enwee is right. Dun run . Lets arrange a game . Smile But I can't give 1-2-3. Me newbie.
You play 100 yesterday? I holding onto your score card leh. Din you play 73?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 39
Location : Kovan

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:31 pm

If you all do not mind a high handicapper, maybe I can join Bro Steven? But can don't bet? I never bet before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:40 pm

ahhhling wrote:
If you all do not mind a high handicapper, maybe I can join Bro Steven? But can don't bet? I never bet before.
Ling, thought u One-Digit HCPer?
Back to top Go down
ahhhling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 39
Location : Kovan

PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 pm

vinjess wrote:
ahhhling wrote:
If you all do not mind a high handicapper, maybe I can join Bro Steven? But can don't bet? I never bet before.
Ling, thought u One-Digit HCPer?
Alvin, u not bad. As good as me in talking rubbish. Whahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ahhhling
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: West end boys/girls   Today at 2:13 am

Back to top Go down
 
West end boys/girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» West end boys/girls
» GTA WEST JUEL TEAM TRYOUTS
» BALLUP ACADEMY SUMMER BBALL CAMP-JULY 6-10 (BOYS/GIRLS 6-19)
» 5A Playoff Regional Predictions - Girls
» Boys playing in girls leagues

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.