Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:54 am

They were just fighting for 2nd spot. TW is back Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 am

There is no doubt that TW did supremely well for this tournament. 
But think too soon to say he is back.....if 'back' meaning back to his domineering winning style previously. 

Will be a good fight next week with him in the mix and leftie playing well too...

The PGA championship will be good to watch!
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 am

Hope TW can make good this victory by adding the PGA Major to his collection and start the roll towards the target 18 majors and above. I will be rooting for TW this weekend.bounce 
Back to top Go down
NikeN
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 568
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 37
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 am

A bit of disappointment to Tiger rd4 performance,no excitement, prefer watching his rd2 &3.
Of coz, a win is win. i think Tiger today is just different than young Tiger.
Young Tiger would care on winning by how many strokes. Today, he only care on how many tournament won. Laughing
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:43 am

With this win, TW really showing everyone, Rory's slump got nothing to do with equipments...Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:46 am

RM probably got distracted by his private life.
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1085
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:04 am

Maybe more and more choices these days
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1085
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 am

Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1085
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 am

TW's son Charlie seems very shy of being in public. The result of living in privacy I guess.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:24 pm

NikeN wrote:
A bit of disappointment to Tiger rd4 performance,no excitement, prefer watching his rd2 &3.
Of coz, a win is win. i think Tiger today is just different than young Tiger.
Young Tiger would care on winning by how many strokes. Today, he only care on how many tournament won. Laughing

 TW was on a defensive mode in the final round ... 7 shots difference was definitely a comfortable lead ... Nike Golf
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1085
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Turbo wrote:
NikeN wrote:
A bit of disappointment to Tiger rd4 performance,no excitement, prefer watching his rd2 &3.
Of coz, a win is win. i think Tiger today is just different than young Tiger.
Young Tiger would care on winning by how many strokes. Today, he only care on how many tournament won. Laughing

 TW was on a defensive mode in the final round ... 7 shots difference was definitely a comfortable lead ... Nike Golf

 This pic leh turbo? Captions?

Trailing behind?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Daztasiumz wrote:
Turbo wrote:
NikeN wrote:
A bit of disappointment to Tiger rd4 performance,no excitement, prefer watching his rd2 &3.
Of coz, a win is win. i think Tiger today is just different than young Tiger.
Young Tiger would care on winning by how many strokes. Today, he only care on how many tournament won. Laughing

 TW was on a defensive mode in the final round ... 7 shots difference was definitely a comfortable lead ... Nike Golf

 This pic leh turbo? Captions?

Trailing behind?
"Hey Tiger, in terms of fixed asset and physical asset, my new beau appears to be both longer than yours ... "  Laughing ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational   Today at 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
WGC Bridgestone Invitational
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» FJ Wins You Win Contest - WGC Bridgestone Invitational
» WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2011
» WGC - Bridgestone Invitational
» Woodbridge College's 4th Annual Invitational
» 4th Annual Woodbridge College Invitational Results

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Tour Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.