Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Tampines

PostSubject: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Calling all Palm Resort weekend golfers. I hope to join you or your group for weekend games, especially on Saturdays
Back to top Go down
microgranules
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-08-16
Location : Krung Thep

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:12 am

have you been there before already?
Back to top Go down
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Tampines

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:26 pm

I am already a member but my old kakis don't play there anymore hence looking for new ones
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Hi Dan, some days I'll join u ... Smile 


 
But me only a beginner ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello Dan is it possible to members to book flight and they don't play???
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 624
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : back lonkang

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:18 pm

bro Dan, u dont play on weekdays?
Back to top Go down
DanLee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 10
Join date : 2013-02-07
Location : Tampines

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi enwee, no that is not allowed.
Hi beehome, I cannot play weekdays anymore due to work commitments
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 295
Join date : 2013-10-18
Age : 39
Location : East....

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Maybe can join you one day.
I stay near Tampines.
But you prefer morning or afternoon flight?
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I hope to join but I stay Jur West (transport problem)
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:28 pm

vinjess wrote:
I hope to join but I stay Jur West (transport problem)
Whats the problem bro? Can go by 2nd link ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:49 pm

enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Bro turbo, palm resorts the condition now, I rather play wkday. The wkend price is expensive lah, sun pm ok but at the price I rather play tpgr. Wkend am session I rather pay for ponderosa price.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:57 am

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Bro turbo, palm resorts the condition now, I rather play wkday. The wkend price is expensive lah, sun pm ok but at the price I rather play tpgr. Wkend am session I rather pay for ponderosa price.
Eh ... huh? Cempeka and Allamandar is pretty decent, no?
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:55 am

Hmm i was thinking buying the membership... now the feedback is the green not good?
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Gd course. 3 full 18 for you to choose
Back to top Go down
cactuzone
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 145
Join date : 2013-05-14
Location : Northeast

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Not the same course as Palm Villa, right? Pardon my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm

cactuzone wrote:
Not the same course as Palm Villa, right? Pardon my ignorance.
Nope. Diff.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Bro turbo, palm resorts the condition now, I rather play wkday. The wkend price is expensive lah, sun pm ok but at the price I rather play tpgr. Wkend am session I rather pay for ponderosa price.
Eh ... huh? Cempeka and Allamandar is pretty decent, no?
Bro Turbo, I had not played allamanda for donkey years. Recently I played melati, long course but practically straight nothing much. Cempaka I played abt 2 months ago, the fairway was rather run down. Not worth the effort to pay such price. I would rather pay Tanjong Puteri if want the 3 courses club.
Back to top Go down
MPA
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Anyone need one ball on sunday morning at palm resort?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:59 pm

If there is slot for next sat morning - Nov 2....do let me know. I think I shold still be able to play some decent golf....if i am wrong, hope you have tolerance and patience
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:35 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Bro turbo, palm resorts the condition now, I rather play wkday. The wkend price is expensive lah, sun pm ok but at the price I rather play tpgr. Wkend am session I rather pay for ponderosa price.
Eh ... huh? Cempeka and Allamandar is pretty decent, no?
Bro Turbo, I had not played allamanda for donkey years. Recently I played melati, long course but practically straight nothing much. Cempaka I played abt 2 months ago, the fairway was rather run down. Not worth the effort to pay such price. I would rather pay Tanjong Puteri if want the 3 courses club.
Melati is in poor condition ... High time they do something to it ... Allamanda is in the best condition among the 3 courses ... I heard they have made Allamanda compulsory Buggy on track ... One can also hire Caddies but it is optional ... I heard from the Receptionist that the management might implement Turfmate so that golfers can drive into the course using turfmate ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Anyone feel like joining, distance should not be a problem. Can always car pool, also palm resort is one of easiest to go course from both either tuas or woodlands. Just follow the senai airport sign.
Bro, when is your next game? Cool
Bro turbo, palm resorts the condition now, I rather play wkday. The wkend price is expensive lah, sun pm ok but at the price I rather play tpgr. Wkend am session I rather pay for ponderosa price.
Eh ... huh? Cempeka and Allamandar is pretty decent, no?
Bro Turbo, I had not played allamanda for donkey years. Recently I played melati, long course but practically straight nothing much. Cempaka I played abt 2 months ago, the fairway was rather run down. Not worth the effort to pay such price. I would rather pay Tanjong Puteri if want the 3 courses club.
Melati is in poor condition ... High time they do something to it ... Allamanda is in the best condition among the 3 courses ... I heard they have made Allamanda compulsory Buggy on track ... One can also hire Caddies but it is optional ... I heard from the Receptionist that the management might implement Turfmate so that golfers can drive into the course using turfmate ...
Cempaka used to be their best course.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:41 am

Think palm resort still pretty decent.

Gonna play Cempaka next month.
Let you know again.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 am

Have not played Palm Resort for at least 8 years. Wonder how is the condition.scratch  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis   Today at 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Looking For Palm Resort Weekend Kakis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mercure Palm Resort
» Best value for money JB course to play on a weekend
» Palm Resort Allamanda
» Palm Resort Cempaka Course
» 3 July (sunday) PM golf at Palm Resort JB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.