Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi to all! Newbie here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joo78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi all, Joo here. Just pick up golf 3-4 months ago. Anyone that don't mind playing with a beginner please pm me. I'm good for Malaysia jb on wed and sat:)

And please guide me along. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Howdy, Joo78. Welcome to the Golf Republic Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
onewinged
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:57 pm

hello! new here too. about the same experience (3-4months)
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
N5X
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Welcome to GR and Happy Golfing!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joo78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 am

Yeah!I HIT IT
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:06 am

Joo78 wrote:
Hi all, Joo here. Just pick up golf 3-4 months ago. Anyone that don't mind playing with a beginner please pm me. I'm good for Malaysia jb on wed and sat:)

And please guide me along. Thanks!
Hi Joo, where r u staying? Maybe can join for range if you stay near me
Back to top Go down
toonified
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:14 am

Hi Joo and onewing, welcome!

I have 3-4 months experience as well, and this is a friendly place to chat and get to know more people Smile
Back to top Go down
mythr
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:43 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Joo78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:28 am

I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 am

Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Back to top Go down
toonified
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 151
Join date : 2013-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 pm

enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 pm

toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 pm

enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
No need la... hear the one that also strike the balls with crisp sounds.. then you know enwee is there liao... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:56 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
No need la... hear the one that also strike the balls with crisp sounds.. then you know enwee is there liao... Very Happy
Not as crisp as you leh bro blee, your sound like firecracker.....
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Back to top Go down
Joo78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Wah, you all sound so pro sia. I still left right center.... stressed.... Let me know when you all practicing, I'll pop by if Im free. But I'm regularly at Bishan cos made some friends there already. But then I'm always ready to make more friends!!!
NSRCC I think need to be member to practice there, OCC?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Oh......Because of the reflection on the glass.....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:50 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Oh......Because of the reflection on the glass.....
bluff one...

near the shop so if BS itchy can just go in and buy hor... clown
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:54 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Oh......Because of the reflection on the glass.....
bluff one...

near the shop so if BS itchy can just go in and buy hor... clown
Bro blee, no lah, just kaypoh if u walk in and buy something I'll know....lol!
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:54 pm

Joo78 wrote:
Wah, you all sound so pro sia. I still left right center.... stressed.... Let me know when you all practicing, I'll pop by if Im free. But I'm regularly at Bishan cos made some friends there already. But then I'm always ready to make more friends!!!
NSRCC I think need to be member to practice there, OCC?
NSRCC??? no need lah on certain timing.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:02 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Oh......Because of the reflection on the glass.....
bluff one...

near the shop so if BS itchy can just go in and buy hor... clown
Bro blee, no lah, just kaypoh if u walk in and buy something I'll know....lol!
Sorry hor, my clubs are old...... some even older than my boy.... Embarassed 

no need to buy clubs.. albino
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:09 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
toonified wrote:
enwee wrote:
Joo78 wrote:
I'm staying in yio chu Kang area and I usually go bishan range.
YCK?? go OCC lah, better place. I also stay in YCK area either OCC or NSRCC
Nice! 

Enwee and Joo, I stay yck area and always go OCC as well!

Lets see if any chance to go together in future!
I normally play on ground flr, around the pan west area in OCC. Unclep know how to find me in OCC....
Any particular reason(s) as to why u wanna range near PanWest shop? You practice on weekdays?
Oh......Because of the reflection on the glass.....
bluff one...

near the shop so if BS itchy can just go in and buy hor... clown
Bro blee, no lah, just kaypoh if u walk in and buy something I'll know....lol!
Sorry hor, my clubs are old...... some even older than my boy.... Embarassed 

no need to buy clubs.. albino
Old liao, that's why u may walk in anytime...maybe another HIO???Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 pm

enwee wrote:
Quote :
Old liao, that's why u may walk in anytime...maybe another HIO???Very Happy
I wish... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi to all! Newbie here!   Today at 10:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Hi to all! Newbie here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 944 lt1 conversion newbie
» newbie starting out in driving range
» Newbie's Equipments
» Golf Newbie
» Newbie question abt getting handicap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.