Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 noob reporting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:59 pm

k4k488 wrote:
no budget now leh, buy 1 at a time Laughing
There's no such thing as loose irons except maybe wedges of long irons in 2. If really you low on budget, state your budget here, I'm sure many bros and sis here will offer you something within.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:01 pm

I have a very budget used Lynx iron set (3-P). Selling for only $40.

SMS for quick deal 97373zero95.
Back to top Go down
k4k488
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-10-06

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

willytan wrote:
Check out Istan sale that is coming up this weekend. I will say that their sales usually very worth it (big discount thus you save a lot), better than buy online which u can't try out the sizes.

I bought my mizuno leather gloves for abt $10 (usually $25) from Golfhouse which is quite a steal. Have used abt 3 pair the past 7 mths.

As for shoes & clothes, sometimes you can get very good deal at Adidas outlet (Novena & IMM).

As for balls, dun bother to buy brand new ones unless you have $ to spare. Get used ones from various fitter shops as u will be losing tons during your initial games, until u can control ur swing then u start buying new balls.
went down to isetan. apparels were worth the trip, but the shoes not so much leh. gloves i bot from qoo, full leather only 8 bucks including shipping.

bot a pair of shoes at amazon for 99sgd, expensive?
Back to top Go down
k4k488
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-10-06

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 am

enwee wrote:
k4k488 wrote:
no budget now leh, buy 1 at a time Laughing
There's no such thing as loose irons except maybe wedges of long irons in 2. If really you low on budget, state your budget here, I'm sure many bros and sis here will offer you something within.
ok thanks for the advice. think i gonna get from my uncle since he's not using them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 am

k4k488 wrote:
willytan wrote:
Check out Istan sale that is coming up this weekend. I will say that their sales usually very worth it (big discount thus you save a lot), better than buy online which u can't try out the sizes.

I bought my mizuno leather gloves for abt $10 (usually $25) from Golfhouse which is quite a steal. Have used abt 3 pair the past 7 mths.

As for shoes & clothes, sometimes you can get very good deal at Adidas outlet (Novena & IMM).

As for balls, dun bother to buy brand new ones unless you have $ to spare. Get used ones from various fitter shops as u will be losing tons during your initial games, until u can control ur swing then u start buying new balls.
went down to isetan. apparels were worth the trip, but the shoes not so much leh. gloves i bot from qoo, full leather only 8 bucks including shipping.

bot a pair of shoes at amazon for 99sgd, expensive?
Depending on brand and model lah. If it's something like tour360, dry joy, adipure such model, it's cheap.
Back to top Go down
k4k488
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-10-06

PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 am

enwee wrote:
k4k488 wrote:
willytan wrote:
Check out Istan sale that is coming up this weekend. I will say that their sales usually very worth it (big discount thus you save a lot), better than buy online which u can't try out the sizes.

I bought my mizuno leather gloves for abt $10 (usually $25) from Golfhouse which is quite a steal. Have used abt 3 pair the past 7 mths.

As for shoes & clothes, sometimes you can get very good deal at Adidas outlet (Novena & IMM).

As for balls, dun bother to buy brand new ones unless you have $ to spare. Get used ones from various fitter shops as u will be losing tons during your initial games, until u can control ur swing then u start buying new balls.
went down to isetan. apparels were worth the trip, but the shoes not so much leh. gloves i bot from qoo, full leather only 8 bucks including shipping.

bot a pair of shoes at amazon for 99sgd, expensive?
Depending on brand and model lah. If it's something like tour360, dry joy, adipure such model, it's cheap.
this one 
Vivobarefoot Men's Hybrid Golf Shoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: noob reporting   Today at 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
noob reporting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Reporting HOLE-IN-ONE !!!!!
» Noob from Southern Cali (Huntington Beach)
» Judo noob needs advice for first competition!
» Another Noob
» NOOB - Looking for first ride recommendations about gear

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.