Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Factors to consider when chosing a putter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 am

Hi TS

yes...i will tell her that, and in fact, i believe she will be just like most of the golfers here, when her game gets more mature, she will start to look for better, suitable equipment , and i believe by then, she is capable of chosing something more suitable for her...agree ??..

snowman[left]
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 am

rocky wrote:
I don't mean get for her. I meant tell her to buy something you like so that she can use! If in the end she don't like, it goes straight into your bag. Hahahahaha...

golf_snowman wrote:
rocky wrote:
I'd suggest ask her get something that you like. In case she don't like that it goes straight into your bag! That's what I did! Hahahahahahahaha!

hi rocky

nice suggestion...but i cannot afford to buy her a putter leh...keke

i just wanna help her to play better...can see that she has begin to like the game alot..that is the path i have being thru and can fully understand that feel

snowman

haha..bro

tak boleh ...she pay and i keep the thing ?....haha...!!

i only wanna help her leh..like that how to help her ??
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 am

golf_snowman wrote:
Hi TS

yes...i will tell her that, and in fact, i believe she will be just like most of the golfers here, when her game gets more mature, she will start to look for better, suitable equipment , and i believe by then, she is capable of chosing something more suitable for her...agree ??..

snowman[left]

Agree wholeheartedly.

Once they get hooked, they'll adopt the same policy when buying golf gear as they do with shoes and bags.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 am

I think most ladies prefer half mallet/mallet, best is let her have a look at a few and see which is most comfortable to her eyes (mallet and blades). How to putt when u look down and see a ugly putter in front of u?? No mood liao....
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:59 am

i think if the putter grip is like those LV leather with logo.... putter face with diamonds...
they will definitely like it... lolz..
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:34 am

weesern wrote:
I think most ladies prefer half mallet/mallet, best is let her have a look at a few and see which is most comfortable to her eyes (mallet and blades). How to putt when u look down and see a ugly putter in front of u?? No mood liao....

haha bro..

i think as long as i dnt stick my photo onto the putter head facing her when she put..it should be fine...haha !!..if not, she will puke first..haha !!
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 am

jaketang wrote:
i think if the putter grip is like those LV leather with logo.... putter face with diamonds...

bro, are you holding a putter like this ?

wow..wanna sponsor a putter for my friend anot ?.....haha !!
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 pm

golf_snowman wrote:
jaketang wrote:

bro, are you holding a putter like this ?

wow..wanna sponsor a putter for my friend anot ?.....haha !!

Wah envy envy... sponsoring equipment... if only i have someone who's willing to go out of the way to help me look for good equipment and sponsor me somemore... Razz

Having said that... i wouldn't mind knwoing where i can get a putter face with diamonds... or maybe even crystals will do... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factors to consider when chosing a putter   Today at 6:12 am

Back to top Go down

Factors to consider when chosing a putter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2