Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Interesting stats from PGA tour!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jliang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Interesting stats from PGA tour!   Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:18 am

http://www.pgatour.com/news/2013/10/23/Dorman-Strokes-Gained-Putting.html

This is interesting!!

Some interesting ideas that came through.

Putting contributes to 35% of the scores while the rest contributes 65%..

More 6 foot downhill putts are easier than 8 foot uphill putts...
Back to top Go down
 
Interesting stats from PGA tour!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» PGA Tour: Stats and Stuff: Notes from the Ballwasher
» Some interesting early Aviva Premiership stats
» Amazing cricket facts/stats
» Tour Statistics: How Do Average Golfers Compare?
» Titleist Tour Issued Satin MBs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Tour Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.