Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
avatar

Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 52
Location : singapore

PostSubject: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:40 pm

checking for my friend, a lady for beginners lessons in nsrcc.

any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc?

no offence, she prefer local coach.
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 831
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:51 pm

why u dun ask me?
Look for Marc Kawasoe.
Local Japanese
Young and handsome

http://www.philbrewgolfacademy.com/pro-profiles/marc-kawasoe.aspx
Back to top Go down
loserjo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 pm

skybobo wrote:
why u dun ask me?
Look for Marc Kawasoe.
Local Japanese
Young and handsome

http://www.philbrewgolfacademy.com/pro-profiles/marc-kawasoe.aspx
+1
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
avatar

Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 pm

poresia wrote:
checking for my friend, a lady for beginners lessons in nsrcc.

any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc?

no offence, she prefer local coach.
hi, go for CY Goh la, local qualified teaching cum playing pro Cool 
need his contact can pm me too
Back to top Go down
skybobo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 831
Join date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:32 pm

paul@golf wrote:
poresia wrote:
checking for my friend, a lady for beginners lessons in nsrcc.

any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc?

no offence, she prefer local coach.
hi, go for CY Goh la, local qualified teaching cum playing pro Cool 
need his contact can pm me too
Goh Kun Yang right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc   

Back to top Go down
 
any good golf coach to recommend in nsrcc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good Golf Coach
» Recommendations on golf coach in NSRCC
» any good golf coach for group junior lessons in Bkt Batok driving Range
» Any Golf Coach to recommend from Champions Golf Range
» Golf coach at Keppel

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.