Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NAkata6
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi all,

Sorry if this post sounds noob. Haven't been into jb to play for ages and was wondering any on going promotions for Saturday morning game? Last time I remember, Saturday rates are very expensive.

Please do advice.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
garethgjw
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 pm

NAkata6 wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry if this post sounds noob. Haven't been into jb to play for ages and was wondering any on going promotions for Saturday morning game? Last time I remember, Saturday rates are very expensive.

Please do advice.

Many thanks
My most recent personal favourite...Kukup Golf Resort at West Malaysia.
Cheap, relatively good condition (if your ball stays on the fairway) and practically empty.

Booking through Oscar is about RM105 for wkends.
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 pm

IMO horizon hill has one of the best service and club house in Johor.
Back to top Go down
NAkata6
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks bro.. Had played at kukup a few years ago but the drive was really long. Horizon hill I've heard is good but really expensive. Price is equal to singapore prices Sad
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:23 pm

NAkata6 wrote:
Thanks bro.. Had played at kukup a few years ago but the drive was really long. Horizon hill I've heard is good but really expensive. Price is equal to singapore prices Sad
Hh is good when they setup for competition but now I heard so so only except green still lightning fast.
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:37 pm

If you are looking for economical golf courses, you can try Impian Emas or Permas Jaya. Both are 9 holes course though. Impian costs RM115 if booked through Oscar. Reasonably good course though not for fussy golfers.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2255
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 60
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Gofnut wrote:
If you are looking for economical golf courses, you can try Impian Emas or Permas Jaya. Both are 9 holes course though. Impian costs RM115 if booked through Oscar. Reasonably good course though not for fussy golfers.
Impian course condition is at least 5 times better than Poresia. I played there only once and like it immediately after comparing with Poresia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?   Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Any ongoing promotions @ jb for Saturday morning golf?
» Ria Bintan May Special ~ $50 Golf Promotion
» Golf Course, May I Help You?
» Saturday night golf in JB
» Black/red/white - Saturday morning in Woking

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.