Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kenneth18
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:09 pm

Let's not go out of topic, shall we?
I guess we should treat animals or fishes with due respect.
If you go to the nature sanctuary for a golf game, then stick to the golf and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Golf is after all a gentleman sport, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

kenneth18 wrote:
Let's not go out of topic, shall we?
I guess we should treat animals or fishes with due respect.
If you go to the nature sanctuary for a golf game, then stick to the golf and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Golf is after all a gentleman sport, isn't it?
+1.
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:17 am

ChrisD wrote:
just wonder someone hiding behind his nick and no one has ever seen or know this person saying coward.
 Lol rabbit  Read properly before replying. ( I was lol to your attempt at wit)
Back to top Go down
Bangla123
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 am

Back to the topic, it's essentially about golf etiquette at the end of the day isn't it
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 am

I have to agree with bro Bangla123 on the golf etiquette part.
Beer
Back to top Go down
dunlookback
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 am

slinger wrote:
meia07656 wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I agree with TDO's comment re this issue ...

If I was the owner of the golf course, I will make sure no one is allowed to fish in the golf course. If one wants to fish, please go somewhere else where you can do so ... A golf course is strictly for playing golf and nothing else. The fish in the lake/pond is there to compliment the scenery of the course. Period.
And that is why they are going to get rid of courses in SG. More people fish then play golf. Stick to golf courses is for golf and more will disappear. You should be thinking of dual uses and how not to preclude 99% of the population. Maybe after 7pm when it gets dark  add a few lights so others can walk the same fairways we do. Already have buggy track so people can meander in natural scenery in safety and peace away from the real city. Open it up for fishing early in the morning or later at night.

i am all for skinny dipping on the golf courses....

Yeah!!! skinny Dipping is good! and I sometimes see it at Mac Ritchie (monkeys Razz). But again some will complain also la...

Truthfully we have more and more "marshals" and "Idol judges" and I can for see speed of play and golfers etiquette improving along with the vision of a more gracious society Smile (punk intended)  

Live and let live. Who dun dig noses?
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t25292-tour-issue-irons-taylormade-r
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 am

"Live and let live. Who dun dig noses?"

All humans did their nose whether in their privacy or openly (Yukky). Some are worst, they eat what they dig.  Shocked 

Some believe that when they did their nose in their car nobody can see what they are doing (never mind if the glass is transparent) because they are in an enclosed area.  Laughing 

Watch Italian President in link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVbBy_ofI8
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Now that all views are heard, let's move on, play golf, be kind to one another and to all animals. 
It's the new year, folks!
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 pm

the most disgusting thing i ever witnessed at kranji is duffy putting the ball next to the pin from bunker 150m away
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:10 pm

zhenxua wrote:
the most disgusting thing i ever witnessed at kranji is duffy putting the ball next to the pin from bunker 150m away

Put or Putt since both he can do..
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:23 pm

zhenxua wrote:
Bro ZX, I am Confused!scratch  Put or putt. If he putt, there is no rule to say he cannot putt from bunker. 

If my interpretation is right, you mean he picked the ball and put it near the hole? Shocked  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:35 pm

TDO wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
Bro ZX, I am Confused!scratch  Put or putt. If he putt, there is no rule to say he cannot putt from bunker. 

If my interpretation is right, you mean he picked the ball and put it near the hole? Shocked  Laughing 

I think ZX meant that Duffy hit an astounding fairway bunker shot from 150m out to have it land next to the pin.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:41 pm

Technospaz wrote:
TDO wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

I think ZX meant that Duffy hit an astounding fairway bunker shot from 150m out to have it land next to the pin.
Thanks for explaning bro Technospaz. Then it's a damned good shot. How come become disgusting?  scratch You lose money to him on that hole?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 pm

I guess it meant that the shot was so good, it was disgusting :-)
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:33 pm

shimizu.toruk wrote:
I guess it meant that the shot was so good, it was disgusting :-)
I guess so too. Bro ZX must have lost money to duffy that day.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning   Today at 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Saw a disgusting act at Kranji this morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3