Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf in Hua Hin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Black Mountain Country Club, venue for the King's Cup on the Asian Tour Calender. The course is wonderful layout with hazard almost everywhere, combination of long and short par 4s made this course very challenging and nice. A must, for those going to Hua Hin. Went with a few kakis here to this fabulous course. Score very high in fact almost sky high, but company *****













Back to top Go down
golftortoise
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 35
Location : East Side of SG

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Fantastic course! Was there few days ago! Really enjoyed myself!
Back to top Go down
olivewine
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:34 pm

went there a couple of years back. love the course. also, the in-house massage was superb!
Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Nice! May go there in May
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 pm

flashpacker wrote:
Nice! May go there in May
May will be hot. Enjoy yourself
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
Back to top Go down
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:14 am

enwee wrote:
Black Mountain Country Club, venue for the King's Cup on the Asian Tour Calender. The course is wonderful layout with hazard almost everywhere, combination of long and short par 4s made this course very challenging and nice. A must, for those going to Hua Hin. Went with a few kakis here to this fabulous course. Score very high in fact almost sky high, but company *****

 who ask you to change swing and go to Q school?
company *****?
the caddie?? Basketball  or  pig  cat  albino ????












Back to top Go down
flashpacker
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 844
Join date : 2013-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:39 pm

enwee wrote:
flashpacker wrote:
Nice! May go there in May
May will be hot. Enjoy yourself
Thanks!  I think it's the start of the off-peak season. Hopefully the promo rates will kick in
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Turbo wrote:
Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
I booked with golfasian black mountain and 2 other games in bkk abt 700 sgd
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:45 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
I booked with golfasian black mountain and 2 other games in bkk abt 700 sgd

You mean per pax or per flight?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
I booked with golfasian black mountain and 2 other games in bkk abt 700 sgd

You mean per pax or per flight?
Per pax lah...if per flight, I would go every wk....this include transport from airport to Hua Hin, Hua hin to Bangkok and bangkok to airport also.
Back to top Go down
golftortoise
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-05-03
Age : 35
Location : East Side of SG

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Yes. Abt there. I paid 200 sgd for a game at black mountain. Green fees plus transfer.

Black Mountain is a must go!
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:51 pm

enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
I booked with golfasian black mountain and 2 other games in bkk abt 700 sgd

You mean per pax or per flight?
Per pax lah...if per flight, I would go every wk....this include transport from airport to Hua Hin, Hua hin to Bangkok and bangkok to airport also.

Enwee, i think it is slightly lesser no? 700 will include our accomodation and stuff?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 am

angeldogleslie wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
enwee wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Enwee, nice! Very scenic indeed! Thanks ...

How much is the green fee for Black Mountain?
I booked with golfasian black mountain and 2 other games in bkk abt 700 sgd

You mean per pax or per flight?
Per pax lah...if per flight, I would go every wk....this include transport from airport to Hua Hin, Hua hin to Bangkok and bangkok to airport also.

Enwee, i think it is slightly lesser no? 700 will include our accomodation and stuff?
Abt there lah, because lam luk ka is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 278
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 am

I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 am

yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok

Try Rosewood?  Not too bad too.  MK is nice but with the new highway cutting into the course.. looks funny... but the greens..scary...

Enwee, time to look at BKK now that Singapore getting less courses...  What a Face
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:57 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok

Try Rosewood?  Not too bad too.  MK is nice but with the new highway cutting into the course.. looks funny... but the greens..scary...

Enwee, time to look at BKK now that Singapore getting less courses...  What a Face
Bro blee, try to go once a year for golf. Planning maybe khao yai next. Wanna get away from city. But I think will ended up playing in bkk. So many choices to choose in bkk.
Back to top Go down
yaozza07
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 278
Join date : 2012-04-14
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok

Try Rosewood?  Not too bad too.  MK is nice but with the new highway cutting into the course.. looks funny... but the greens..scary...

Enwee, time to look at BKK now that Singapore getting less courses...  What a Face
Bro blee, try to go once a year for golf. Planning maybe khao yai next. Wanna get away from city. But I think will ended up playing in bkk. So many choices to choose in bkk.

Wah, Muang Kaew & Summit Windmill looks good, def will check them out when I'm there. Seems that most golf courses are located either on the east or north of central bkk. Lastly, which one is easiest accessible? Dun want to be caught in jams
Back to top Go down
Noriki
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 190
Join date : 2013-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:28 pm

yaozza07 wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok

Try Rosewood?  Not too bad too.  MK is nice but with the new highway cutting into the course.. looks funny... but the greens..scary...

Enwee, time to look at BKK now that Singapore getting less courses...  What a Face
Bro blee, try to go once a year for golf. Planning maybe khao yai next. Wanna get away from city. But I think will ended up playing in bkk. So many choices to choose in bkk.

Wah, Muang Kaew & Summit Windmill looks good, def will check them out when I'm there. Seems that most golf courses are located either on the east or north of central bkk. Lastly, which one is easiest accessible? Dun want to be caught in jams

Both also easy.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Noriki wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
yaozza07 wrote:
I'm gonna relocate to BKK soon! Hope to try every single course in the country.

Which are the good rated courses with reasonably priced membership? I'll be living in either the heart of the city or Bangkae.
Depending on budget, but I think most golfers here like Maeng kaew and summit windmill partly because it's easy to access for central Bangkok

Try Rosewood?  Not too bad too.  MK is nice but with the new highway cutting into the course.. looks funny... but the greens..scary...

Enwee, time to look at BKK now that Singapore getting less courses...  What a Face
Bro blee, try to go once a year for golf. Planning maybe khao yai next. Wanna get away from city. But I think will ended up playing in bkk. So many choices to choose in bkk.

Wah, Muang Kaew & Summit Windmill looks good, def will check them out when I'm there. Seems that most golf courses are located either on the east or north of central bkk. Lastly, which one is easiest accessible? Dun want to be caught in jams

Both also easy.
yes..opposite of each other only.
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:49 pm

But the traffic in BKK is horrendous. in order to tee off early to maximise your time in BKK, you will have to wake up like 530am?

Have a quick breakfast at the hotel lobby and leave the hotel by 630am.   Mad  Love-Hate experience for me man. hahahha  What a Face
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:59 pm

angeldogleslie wrote:
But the traffic in BKK is horrendous. in order to tee off early to maximise your time in BKK, you will have to wake up like 530am?

Have a quick breakfast at the hotel lobby and leave the hotel by 630am.   Mad  Love-Hate experience for me man. hahahha  What a Face
ok....next time, we go courses nearer and we don't shop so much??? Then we can tee off around 11???
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

enwee wrote:
angeldogleslie wrote:
But the traffic in BKK is horrendous. in order to tee off early to maximise your time in BKK, you will have to wake up like 530am?

Have a quick breakfast at the hotel lobby and leave the hotel by 630am.   Mad  Love-Hate experience for me man. hahahha  What a Face
ok....next time, we go courses nearer and we don't shop so much??? Then we can tee off around 11???

In May, tee of at 11am?  difficult to last 9 holes... the weather will kill you albino
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:01 pm

blee wrote:
enwee wrote:
angeldogleslie wrote:
But the traffic in BKK is horrendous. in order to tee off early to maximise your time in BKK, you will have to wake up like 530am?

Have a quick breakfast at the hotel lobby and leave the hotel by 630am.   Mad  Love-Hate experience for me man. hahahha  What a Face
ok....next time, we go courses nearer and we don't shop so much??? Then we can tee off around 11???

In May, tee of at 11am?  difficult to last 9 holes... the weather will kill you albino
May??? I would tee off around 2........ lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf in Hua Hin    Today at 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf in Hua Hin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» OOB GOlf
» My New Toy - the RC golf trolley
» Golf in Desaru or East Coast Malaysia
» Looking for Golf Coach (beginner level)
» iphone aps for golf?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.