Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kim001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!   Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:11 am

It was reported that in China, when car accident happens, the victims even though not injured, would pretend to be seriously hit and demended large monetary compensation. Not sure if this works for our golf game here...
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!   Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:09 pm

To me, I don't care what club the golfer use and I don't want to listen to excuses. A stray ball is a stray ball. Didn't shout or scream "fore" or "ball" is plain unacceptable. Period. Can I apologise after killing someone with my ball. Try talking to a dead or mentally and physically incapacitated person. If golfer cannot see where the ball went, it would be safer to shout or scream. After all, it is good for the lungs. Mad 
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!   Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 pm

TDO wrote:
To me, I don't care what club the golfer use and I don't want to listen to excuses. A stray ball is a stray ball. Didn't shout or scream "fore" or "ball" is plain unacceptable. Period. Can I apologise after killing someone with my ball. Try talking to a dead or mentally and physically incapacitated person. If golfer cannot see where the ball went, it would be safer to shout or scream. After all, it is good for the lungs. Mad 

Thks TDO fr pointg out the facts! study 
My buddy who shared the same buggy w me, didnt do well w the remaing holes.. Crying or Very sad
Double par double par double bogey all the way & etc.. No
So those golfers out there, pls do yr part n let's enjoy this game. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!   Today at 9:51 am

Back to top Go down

Golf ball from behind flight landed on the green while we're still there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4