Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:10 am

jhan wondering when you gonna do on my swing....
Back to top Go down
niwde82
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:55 am

Gymrat76 wrote:
Err... thanks.. it was 200m unless they shifted the position of the 200m marker at MBGC lah! I was also amazed.. Very Happy

Okay will work with coach on driver swing else I'll sell off the driver and tee off with my 23" hahaha
Come come. Sell me ur driver.  lol!
Back to top Go down
neutralgolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Gymrat76 wrote:
Thanks for the tip Justin. Perhaps when my swings are more consistent I will do so. Smile

Think you should go see coach or fitter sooner. I believe after seeing them, your swing will sure to be more consistent. It's better and faster too.

JMHO.
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:06 pm

neutralgolfer wrote:
Gymrat76 wrote:
Thanks for the tip Justin. Perhaps when my swings are more consistent I will do so. Smile

Think you should go see coach or fitter sooner. I believe after seeing them, your swing will sure to be more consistent. It's better and faster too.

JMHO.

I am just going to be brutally honest here.

Gymrat76,
Are you saying that you are just going to hit the range like you normally do and make your current swing consistent?  Does that mean that you want to consistently slice your shots and when you do hit a straight one, it is considered a fluke?

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gymrat76
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Justin, no that's not what I meant. I will work with my coach on my driver swings once I resume lessons again next month (am taking a break from lessons as I'm doing a bit of work related travel)
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Oh ok. that's good to know that u have a qualified eye looking at your swing and making the necessary adjustments.

All the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?   Today at 12:37 am

Back to top Go down

Why is my 23* hybrid hitting further than my driver?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2