Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Friends of Titleist,

I wanted to update you all on the availability of the new CB/MB Irons and California Putters here in Singapore. Below are the dates the products will be available in stores.

MB Irons - 15th December
CB Irons - 4th January
California Putters - 15th December (except Del Mar model which will be delayed till mid January)

If anyone wishes to custom order products you can do so immediately through our authorised dealers. Also our Titleist demo days have both CB/MB products for trial if you wish to attend.

For those wanting to do go through a club fitting you can do this through Chili Golf (Keppel Club) or Golf House (Suntec City) from 9th December onwards for all the new irons AP1, AP2, CB & MB.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
joe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-08-31
Location : Bunker

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Hi Rick,

What would be the price range for the California putters?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi Rick, custom order - does it mean Scotty putters can be customized like the one they have in the US (Custom shop) ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

joe wrote:
Hi Rick,

What would be the price range for the California putters?

Thanks

Hi Joe,

The SRP will be at $645 which is the same as the current studio select line.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 am

daveaha wrote:
Hi Rick, custom order - does it mean Scotty putters can be customized like the one they have in the US (Custom shop) ?

Hi Dave,

Sorry, I should have clarified on the Cameron customisation. Ordering custom through a dealer in Singapore allows you customise, grip type, lie, loft, length with some limited heavy heavy head options.

All the other customisation viewed on scottycameron.com (custom shop) still only remains available through the website to all global consumers at this time.

I know there are many folks interested in the custom shop options but the price of shipping is a concern at this time and we are looking at ways to improve this. It will take some time more but its certainly on our radar.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Titleist wrote:
Friends of Titleist,

I wanted to update you all on the availability of the new CB/MB Irons and California Putters here in Singapore. Below are the dates the products will be available in stores.

MB Irons - 15th December
CB Irons - 4th January
California Putters - 15th December (except Del Mar model which will be delayed till mid January)

If anyone wishes to custom order products you can do so immediately through our authorised dealers. Also our Titleist demo days have both CB/MB products for trial if you wish to attend.

For those wanting to do go through a club fitting you can do this through Chili Golf (Keppel Club) or Golf House (Suntec City) from 9th December onwards for all the new irons AP1, AP2, CB & MB.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks

Rick

Just a quick update on these products

Some good news here in that MB Irons and California Putters are now available in stores. There is a very limited amount of CB Irons available as well with the main stocks being available in early January.

Rick
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper


Posts : 2414
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 43
Location : Dubai / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Are you referring to the Pro MBs or is there a new blade MB available? I was only aware of the 2008 series, i.e. http://www.cobragolf.com/irons/details.asp?id=31

very good blades, low CG for a low and penetrating flight. As I am a 'swinger' and not a 'hitter', the S300s didn't work well for me, and I ended up swopping them out for PX5.0s which allowed me to swing more smoothly with better tempo. Excellent feel and forgiveness, they are my main set in Dubai
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

ghoonk wrote:
Are you referring to the Pro MBs or is there a new blade MB available? I was only aware of the 2008 series, i.e. http://www.cobragolf.com/irons/details.asp?id=31

very good blades, low CG for a low and penetrating flight. As I am a 'swinger' and not a 'hitter', the S300s didn't work well for me, and I ended up swopping them out for PX5.0s which allowed me to swing more smoothly with better tempo. Excellent feel and forgiveness, they are my main set in Dubai


Hi Ghoonk,

The new 2010 Titleist iron line up consists of new AP1, AP2, CB and MB models.

You can read more about them here at our local website.

http://www.titleist.com.sg/golfclubs/irons/default.asp

Thanks for the great feedback on our sister brands Cobra's clubs as well.

Rick
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper


Posts : 2414
Join date : 2009-12-16
Age : 43
Location : Dubai / Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Ah, the new 710 MBs. Those are beauties. Am supposed to get a set of 690 MBs from a friend of mine, but he is MIA at the moment. I believe the 710 MBs have same or less offset than the 690MBs, right?
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff


Posts : 321
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm

ghoonk wrote:
Ah, the new 710 MBs. Those are beauties. Am supposed to get a set of 690 MBs from a friend of mine, but he is MIA at the moment. I believe the 710 MBs have same or less offset than the 690MBs, right?

The MB's have a tad more offset in the long irons and a tad less in the short irons vs 690MB. The difference is very minimal 0.010" in most cases but still there is a difference.

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
chapgaokang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm

just to share to GRers.....was at Golf House Suntec....

Saw the new range of California putters but what caught my eyes are the 1/500 Coronado (price tagged S$950) and LE Studio Select (think also S$950)

Wanted to try putting with the retail California (S$600+) but can't find any balls on the putting area Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
New CB/MB Irons and California Putters Availability in Singapore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Where to get the latest Scotty cameron California putter?
» Geotech Irons
» Weights for Scotty Cameron Newport putters
» Mizuno Irons - which shop has most
» Golf Republic Charity Tournament Auction: 2009 Scotty Cameron Limited Release Napa Putter - Open to all members now!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Friends of Golf Republic :: Titleist, FootJoy-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.