Different type of golf - Damm funny
Incredibly Active Golfer
Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East
|Subject: Different type of golf - Damm funny Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm|| |
* Each player shall furnish his own equipment for play. Normally one club and two (2) balls.
* Play on a course must be approved by the owner of the holes.
* Owner of the course must approve the equipment before may begin.
* For most effective play, the club must have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the shaft stiffness before play begins.
* Course owners reserve the right to restrict the shaft length to avoid any damage to the course.
* Unlike outdoor golf, the goal is to get the club into the hole, while keeping the balls out.
* The object of the game is to take as many strokes as deemed necessary until the course owner is satisfied that play is complete. Failure to do so may result in being denied permission to play the course in the future.
* It is considered bad form to begin playing the hole immediately upon arrival at the course. The experienced player will normally take time to admire the entire course with special attention being given to the well formed bunkers.
* Players are cautioned not to mention other courses they may have played or currently playing to the owner of the course being played. Upset course owners have been known to damage a players equipment for this reason.
* Players should assure themselves that their match has been properly scheduled, particularly when a new course is being played for the first time. Previous players have been known to become irate if they discover someone else playing what they consider to be a private course.
* Players should not assume a course is in shape for play at all times. Some players may be embarrassed if they find the course to be temporarily under repair. Players are advised to be extremely tactful in this situation. More advanced players will find alternate means of play when this is the case. Players are encouraged to have proper rain gear along, just in case.
* Players are advised to obtain the course owners permission before attempting to play the back nine.
* Slow play is encouraged, however, players should be prepared to proceed at a quicker pace, at least temporarily, at the request of the course owner.
* It is considered outstanding performance, time permitting, to play the same hole several times in one match.
* The course owner will be the sole judge as to who is the best player.
* Players are advised to think twice before considering membership at a given course. Additional assessments may be levied by the course owner, and the rules are subject to change. For this reason many players prefer to continue to play several different courses.
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Crocodile sighting in Singapore golf course|
by yogibear Yesterday at 8:37 pm
» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs
by Chunky Munky Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:53 pm
» Golf Training In Thailand
by Royston Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:28 pm
» Apple watch
by may_dream1 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 am
» It Was A Dream Come True For 20 Golfers
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:06 am
» Changing of Grip...
by jng Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm
» Saturday 3 Dec, 839 Navy, NSRCC Changi
by andrew-golf Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:29 am
» LPGA Announces 2017 Schedule. Four New Events.
by tonyj50 Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:42 am
» Morning game at Sembawang 2nd Dec
by ancient warrior Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:13 pm
» LPGA Qualifying School Tournament - Final Stage!
by tonyj50 Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:31 am
» 2 Ladies looking for 2 more kakis at Bintan on Dec 3
by dayveed Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 am
» Mizuno Owners Thread - Soft and Buttery
by Nealwong Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:54 am
» Citibank Prestige Card members
by TigaWood Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:56 pm
» Yamaha Classic Iron
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:20 pm
» New member
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm
» StarHill Country Club
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:32 pm
» Club Glove - The Stiff Arm
by Nealwong Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:30 pm
» Anyone played Austin hills Cc recently?
by Nealwong Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:10 pm
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by Prestige Teh Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:37 pm
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by yaozza07 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:46 pm
» Rating the 2016 LPGA Rookies - Final Analysis
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:45 am
» Non authetic golf pride grips
by Yxgolfing Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 pm
» Stats & Facts - Vol. 31.....2016 Finale. Whats Next?
by tonyj50 Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:42 am
» CME Group Tour Championship Preview, Pairings, and Lots More.
by tonyj50 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 am
» Shot tracer app
by Daztasiumz Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:14 pm
» LPGA Announces New Tournament in Scotland!!
by tonyj50 Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:04 am
» Short Game Performance School @ Marina Bay GC and AimPoint Green Reading Classes @ NSRCC Changi, Singapore November 26th-27th
by SGGolfCoaching Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:13 pm
» Regular Weekend NSRCC games
by andrew-golf Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:45 pm
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 am
» LPGA Announces New Tournament in New Zealand
by tonyj50 Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:48 am
» Lorena Ochoa Invitational Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj50 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:16 am
» review on Renovated Laguna Bintan
by pocketace Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:45 pm
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:55 am
» Titleist 716 AP1 user please come in.
by Chunky Munky Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:59 pm
» Newbie looking for female khakis to play at Mandai executive course
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:00 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by izzx11 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:57 pm
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by hometeamWill Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:50 pm
» Costcos Kirkland signature golf balls
by Daztasiumz Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:32 pm
» Friendship Golf on 4 Dec 2016
by desmondsoh Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:10 pm
» NSRCC Member List
by greenhacker Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:43 am
» Toto Japan Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj50 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:50 pm
» Snell golf balls
by equin0x Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:51 pm
» SOLD : WTS Taylormade Rocketbladez Graphite 8 Irons (5-PAS) Japan Spec
by kim001 Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:09 pm
» New Guy
by hometeamWill Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:20 am
» Golfing in Johor Bahru,Malaysia
by dayveed Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:53 am