Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi bros and sis...

I have somehow injured/sprained my right wrist during game today...

Think injured it during 1st tee but still played the full18 holes...

Currently feeling e full effect and using ice to minimise e pain.. pale .

Any recommendation for sinseh at East side?

I staying @ punggol... Any advice will be greatly appreciated... Smile
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Tan Chong Shin Chinese Physician
Address: Blk 744 Bedok Reservoir Road, #01-3059, Singapore 470744
Tel: 6242-3317
Opening Hours:
Mon, Wed and Fri  10am-1pm  2pm-6pm  6.30pm-8pm
Tue, Thurs and Sat  10am-1pm  2pm-5.30pm

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 pm

WY wrote:
Tan Chong Shin Chinese Physician
Address: Blk 744 Bedok Reservoir Road, #01-3059, Singapore 470744
Tel: 6242-3317
Opening Hours:
Mon, Wed and Fri  10am-1pm  2pm-6pm  6.30pm-8pm
Tue, Thurs and Sat  10am-1pm  2pm-5.30pm

Best wishes.
Thanks for the info bro!!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Bro,u sure sprain only?? Better see a doc first before go sin seh. There another lee Meng Liang in bedok 84
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:48 pm

enwee wrote:
Bro,u sure sprain only?? Better see a doc first before go sin seh. There another lee Meng Liang in bedok 84
Hi bro enwee,

I can only assume it's a sprain for now.... As there's no sharp pain or numbness on the wrist... 

So hoping it's jus a sprain... 

And many thanks for the info on the sinseh!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
coconutz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 243
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

robert33 wrote:
Hi bros and sis...

I have somehow injured/sprained my right wrist during game today...

Think injured it during 1st tee but still played the full18 holes...

Currently feeling e full effect and using ice to minimise e pain.. pale .

Any recommendation for sinseh at East side?

I staying @ punggol... Any advice will be greatly appreciated... Smile
Must be Bro hong fault~!~!~

 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:05 pm

In case you need to see someone on Sunday, Thong Chinese Physician is open on Sunday 9am - 12pm. Normally use him for back pain only:

Thong Chinese Physician
Tel: 65528086
128 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #01-1841, Singapore, 560128

Take care.
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:36 pm

WY wrote:
In case you need to see someone on Sunday, Thong Chinese Physician is open on Sunday 9am - 12pm. Normally use him for back pain only:

Thong Chinese Physician
Tel: 65528086
128 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #01-1841, Singapore, 560128

Take care.
Thanks for the additional info bro! 

Cheers Beer
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:38 pm

coconutz wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Hi bros and sis...

I have somehow injured/sprained my right wrist during game today...

Think injured it during 1st tee but still played the full18 holes...

Currently feeling e full effect and using ice to minimise e pain.. pale .

Any recommendation for sinseh at East side?

I staying @ punggol... Any advice will be greatly appreciated... Smile
Must be Bro hong fault~!~!~

 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Yup....  Crying or Very sad 

I was trying to match his driving distance... Guess i tried too hard... Sad
Back to top Go down
coconutz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 243
Join date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 pm

robert33 wrote:
Yup....  Crying or Very sad 

I was trying to match his driving distance... Guess i tried too hard... Sad

Bro Hong becoming too good these days.... i am still waiting for my que number to play with him.
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 37
Location : Aljunied/Geylang

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:56 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Siah-Ah-Cheok-Chinese-Sinseh/201317779881159


Open on Sunday.
Upper paya Lebar
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am

Tokkokking wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Siah-Ah-Cheok-Chinese-Sinseh/201317779881159


Open on Sunday.
Upper paya Lebar
Thanks bro!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
nremda
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 am

Sorry to hijack the thread...but any good tcm for jurong / bukit batok area?

Thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:47 pm

I know west side... blok 130 near Ginza/West coast plaza have a good tcm(bone setter)
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 pm

There is 2 very good TCM clinic in Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Quan Rui
Mr Saw kian Huat
Blk 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza  #02-25
Hp - 94889905

He cured by "tennis elbow" after I consulted many sinseh but without much result.

Or 

Choo led sin clinic
Dr Choo Led Sin
Blk 1, Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-51
Hp 92800565
https://www.facebook.com/chooledsinclinic

Dr Choo is my "go to" sinseh whenever I have any strain or sore muscles, have been his customer since 2000 when he started. He has recently increased his charges so do ask b4 proceeding with treatment.


Last edited by willytan on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Tokkokking wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Siah-Ah-Cheok-Chinese-Sinseh/201317779881159


Open on Sunday.
Upper paya Lebar


This one is good.. One of my fav sinseh
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Robert bro .. R.I.C.E. see http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/sprainsstrains/a/sprain_4.htm
Back to top Go down
zach-z
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:25 pm

There's a good one at bukit batok west:

Fu Nan TCM Centre
153 Bukit Batok Street 11
Singapore 650153
6896 1618

He fixed my foot spur and now doing a very good job with my friend's slip disc issues
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:48 pm

WY wrote:
Tan Chong Shin Chinese Physician
Address: Blk 744 Bedok Reservoir Road, #01-3059, Singapore 470744
Tel: 6242-3317
Opening Hours:
Mon, Wed and Fri  10am-1pm  2pm-6pm  6.30pm-8pm
Tue, Thurs and Sat  10am-1pm  2pm-5.30pm

Best wishes.
Hi bro WY,

Like to thank you for the recommendation for the sinseh!!!

Feels better after the treatment given... 

Jus nid some rest and i will be back hitting balls liao! Swing 
Back to top Go down
Daztasiumz
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1084
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Republic of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Get well soon Robert.. What is the recommended period of rest? 

Don't rush it
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Rest well n get better soon. Dun rush the healing and make the strain worst by going to the range.

Take care n recovery.
Back to top Go down
nremda
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 118
Join date : 2014-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks Zach! The Fu Nan is very near my place and I remember that its very always very crowded...

Robert, get well soon... the injury looks quite serious...
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks bros...  Embarassed 

Will take a short break and be back stronger and better...

meanwhile maybe jus practice putting at home nia... kekeke Cool
Back to top Go down
WY
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 300
Join date : 2012-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:22 am

robert33 wrote:
Quote :
Like to thank you for the recommendation for the sinseh!!!
Feels better after the treatment given... 

Glad to help. Take care for many years of golfing.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:55 am

WY wrote:
robert33 wrote:
Quote :
Like to thank you for the recommendation for the sinseh!!!
Feels better after the treatment given... 

Glad to help. Take care for many years of golfing.

Oh...NO... pale
WY mate, u hve just helped a golf WOLF liao! affraid
Once he's heal,  lots of  pig pig pig pig ll be sacrifice. Crying or Very sad
Be worry be scare.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.   Today at 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Help needed!!! Injured my right wrist during game.
» Short Game Coach Needed
» Attending a Steelers game for the first time... Help needed!
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS
» wrist curling

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.