Golf Clubs in a Haversack!
Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-06-24
|Subject: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 am|| |
I am not affiliated to this project but thought it is something interesting. Not so sure it is practical to assemble each club after each stroke.
Bag+Driver set - $170 (exclude shipping)
Bag+ all 14 clubs - $1070 (exclude shipping)
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am|| |
more for on-the-go club fitting. The screen is for ipad for trackman perhaps.
Incredibly Active Golfer
Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 am|| |
If u do this on the course after every strokes.....I'm sure the flights behind will KPKB for sure.
Posts : 398
Join date : 2011-07-22
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am|| |
1. I wonder how will all the clubs perform if the centre connection will need to be strong(to hold both parts together) and lack of flexibility?
2. Where to put in buggy?
Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-10-07
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:42 am|| |
Like the concept but it would probably go the way of many good ideas - nowhere! Probably get killed by lack of funds to bring concept to market - marketing, getting PGA players to use it, etc.
Good luck to them!
Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Singapore
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 pm|| |
under 3 sec to change. quite cool concept esp for travelling overseas for golf. I will opt for extra shaft and handle incase it break.
Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-08-15
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 pm|| |
Good but how can it fit or place onto the cart.
Posts : 282
Join date : 2009-08-03
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 am|| |
You may be disqualified or get penalty strokes for altering your club while in play. PGA rules as follows;
1. You can't alter the playing characteristics of your clubs during the round (4-2a) or apply anything to the clubface with the intent of changing your ball flight (4-2b).
2. If you accidentally damage a club during a round (includes damage caused by hitting a shot with it, dropping it, leaning on it, using it during a search or pulling it out of the bag), you can repair it, replace it or continue to use it (Rule 4-3a, Decision 4-3/1).
3. If you intentionally damage a club other than during the normal course of play, it can't be used or replaced (Rule 4-3b).
4. If you damage a club, you can't borrow someone else's on the course (Rule 4-3a[iii]).
5. If you began a round with 14 clubs, you can't replace one during the round (Decision 4-3/10).
6. If you have 14 clubs and find a lost club during a round, it's OK to keep it in your bag. Just don't use it (Decision 4-4a/8).
7. It's OK to put lead tape on a club, but not during a round. However, it's OK to replace lead tape during a round that has become detached during the normal course of play (Decisions 4-1/4, 4-2/0.5).
8. It's OK to carry a weighted training club during a round, but it has to be a conforming club and count as one of your 14 clubs (Decision 4-4a/7). 9. Wet grips cannot be replaced during a round (Decision 4-3/5).
Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-07-22
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm|| |
when I saw the title, I thought it was just a normal haversack like those you have find in a sport shop. With this haversack, I just put/stuff all the clubs , head in first!!!!!!
But I was pleasantly surprise to see what was displayed
...every creative indeed...
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! || |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Newbie 2017|
by izzx11 Today at 4:57 pm
» Newbie usually at BB
by izzx11 Today at 4:56 pm
» Thana City & Muang Keaw (Bangkok)
by Sean76 Today at 3:33 pm
» ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open Preview, Pairings, and More
by tonyj5 Today at 3:14 pm
» Looking for good golf coach
by dariustanbr Yesterday at 6:56 pm
» Hello Everyone! :)
by dariustanbr Yesterday at 6:49 pm
» hi - new to forum
by dayveed Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 pm
» Ria Bintan's FIRST ANNIVERSARY Promotion!
by colin2011 Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 am
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by mygolfkaki Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by hometeamWill Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:01 am
» Ria Bintan Golf Club
by sebastianlim Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:04 am
» Solheim Cup Update: U.S. Players Fighting For Remaining Spot
by tonyj5 Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:42 am
» 3D golf course mapping / rendering
by stormriders99 Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:47 am
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by famacdonald Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm
» Green Horn with regular practise
by hockie1992 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:23 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Brittany Lincicome
by tonyj50 Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:13 am
» How Good Are This Year's LPGA Rookies?
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 pm
» Brittany Lincicome Wins, Nelly Korda Shines!
by tonyj50 Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:47 am
» Pure Silk LPGA Classic Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj50 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:02 pm
» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs
by zhiming1 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:29 pm
» tanjong puteri B/C course gt sell balls?
by angeldogleslie Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:24 am
» Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016
by tonyj50 Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 am
» Struggling with the golf swing
by Kaii Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:28 pm
» jap coach in TPY range
by kevlye Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:00 pm
» Anyone tried using 44.5" driver shaft??
by willytan Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 pm
» Which courses to play in Mission Hills, Shenzhen or Haikou?
by Nomad Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:39 pm
» Mizuno Iron
by mizunoshen Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:19 am
» LPGA Profile: So Yeon Ryu
by tonyj50 Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:51 pm
» SMBC Open TaylorMade launch
by Darrentay Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:23 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by dayveed Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:49 pm
» How to fix erratic game?
by matoonia Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 pm
» SMBC Sentosa 19 - 22 January 2017
by kop Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm
» My Top 40 Player of the Year Predictions for 2017
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 am
» Beginner Golfer
by dayveed Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 am
by Noriki Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm
» Ten Questions for the 2017 Season
by tonyj50 Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 am
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by mizunoshen Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm
» New member
by Chelwin Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:57 pm
» kids to learn golf
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 pm
» Best credit card benefits for golf
by Titlelisten Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm
» Sunday Morning NSRCC Kranji 853am (18 dec)
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm
» Regular Weekend NSRCC games
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm
» Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm
» last minute ponderosa tomorrow Thursday 5jan 7:30am
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm
» Bye Bye Raffles CC
by oldie-newbie Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:00 pm