Golf Clubs in a Haversack!
Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-06-24
|Subject: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 am|| |
I am not affiliated to this project but thought it is something interesting. Not so sure it is practical to assemble each club after each stroke.
Bag+Driver set - $170 (exclude shipping)
Bag+ all 14 clubs - $1070 (exclude shipping)
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 1270
Join date : 2009-06-20
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am|| |
more for on-the-go club fitting. The screen is for ipad for trackman perhaps.
Incredibly Active Golfer
Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:03 am|| |
If u do this on the course after every strokes.....I'm sure the flights behind will KPKB for sure.
Posts : 398
Join date : 2011-07-22
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 am|| |
1. I wonder how will all the clubs perform if the centre connection will need to be strong(to hold both parts together) and lack of flexibility?
2. Where to put in buggy?
Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-10-07
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:42 am|| |
Like the concept but it would probably go the way of many good ideas - nowhere! Probably get killed by lack of funds to bring concept to market - marketing, getting PGA players to use it, etc.
Good luck to them!
Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Singapore
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 pm|| |
under 3 sec to change. quite cool concept esp for travelling overseas for golf. I will opt for extra shaft and handle incase it break.
Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-08-15
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 pm|| |
Good but how can it fit or place onto the cart.
Posts : 282
Join date : 2009-08-03
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:43 am|| |
You may be disqualified or get penalty strokes for altering your club while in play. PGA rules as follows;
1. You can't alter the playing characteristics of your clubs during the round (4-2a) or apply anything to the clubface with the intent of changing your ball flight (4-2b).
2. If you accidentally damage a club during a round (includes damage caused by hitting a shot with it, dropping it, leaning on it, using it during a search or pulling it out of the bag), you can repair it, replace it or continue to use it (Rule 4-3a, Decision 4-3/1).
3. If you intentionally damage a club other than during the normal course of play, it can't be used or replaced (Rule 4-3b).
4. If you damage a club, you can't borrow someone else's on the course (Rule 4-3a[iii]).
5. If you began a round with 14 clubs, you can't replace one during the round (Decision 4-3/10).
6. If you have 14 clubs and find a lost club during a round, it's OK to keep it in your bag. Just don't use it (Decision 4-4a/8).
7. It's OK to put lead tape on a club, but not during a round. However, it's OK to replace lead tape during a round that has become detached during the normal course of play (Decisions 4-1/4, 4-2/0.5).
8. It's OK to carry a weighted training club during a round, but it has to be a conforming club and count as one of your 14 clubs (Decision 4-4a/7). 9. Wet grips cannot be replaced during a round (Decision 4-3/5).
Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-07-22
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:33 pm|| |
when I saw the title, I thought it was just a normal haversack like those you have find in a sport shop. With this haversack, I just put/stuff all the clubs , head in first!!!!!!
But I was pleasantly surprise to see what was displayed
...every creative indeed...
|Subject: Re: Golf Clubs in a Haversack! Today at 4:20 pm|| |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» NSRCC Member List|
by PaRrY Today at 10:17 am
» Port Klang
by rt Today at 9:48 am
» Good coaches in the East
by equin0x Yesterday at 10:27 pm
» Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj50 Yesterday at 3:34 pm
» Micro Range at Turf Club
by kennyky Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:48 pm
» Blue Bay LPGA Preview, Pairings and More.
by tonyj50 Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:16 pm
» jBeam TD 450 Driver = my investment for 2016
by andrew-golf Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:31 pm
» A True LPGA Legend Retires: Farewell to Se Ri Pak.
by tonyj50 Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by dayveed Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:59 am
» Titleist 917
by Sean Lim Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:47 am
» Customise belt buckle
by kop Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:33 am
» Golf bags - OnOff vs Titleist
by willytan Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:37 pm
» Is TmCC range open to public?
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:26 pm
» Anyone played Austin hills Cc recently?
by A Senior Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:37 pm
» Nelly Korda to join Sister Jessica on LPGA Tour in 2017.
by tonyj50 Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:40 am
» review on Renovated Laguna Bintan
by yogibear Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:44 pm
» WTS: Tanjong Puteri membership - life
by weBirdie Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:05 pm
» Club Glove - The Stiff Arm
by BruiseLee Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:24 pm
» Looking for kakis for Ria Bintan (29-30 May)
by andrewctk Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 pm
» OCC Tuesday Morning Game
by TFP Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:16 pm
» Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj5 Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:55 am
» Replacing shaft for RBZ driver
by Sean76 Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 am
» Reignwood LPGA Classic Preview, Pairings and More (spoilers)
by tonyj5 Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:43 am
» Epon Forged
by babolat Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 pm
» Range practice
by babolat Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:30 pm
» New LPGA Tournament In Indianapolis Added to 2017 Schedule!
by tonyj5 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:19 pm
» Arnold Palmer Passes Away at 87
by stickman Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:49 pm
» Look what postman just delivered
by Sean Lim Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:21 pm
» Korean LPGA Sung Hyun Park
by grwilliam Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 am
» PORESIA WEEKEND MEMBERS
by dayveed Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 am
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am
» Stats & Facts Vol.30 / Asian Swing Field Numbers
by tonyj5 Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:21 am
» 1 Iron
by Sean Lim Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:26 am
» Foot Joy Sport BOA shoes
by Sean Lim Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:12 am
» Positive Feedback for Sigma Golf
by Sean Lim Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:34 pm
» Hi Golf Republic
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:53 pm
» Titleist Club Fitting
by equin0x Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:43 pm
» Where to get premium jap heads
by babolat Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:44 pm
» Mizuno Iron
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:58 am
» Driving range to play on grass
by babolat Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:01 am
» Tips on reading breaks and line of putts
by Sean Lim Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:58 pm
» Handicap test
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:54 pm
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:23 pm
» Looking for Putting Coach
by Sean Lim Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:09 pm
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year - Part 2
by tonyj5 Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:14 am