Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

paul@golf wrote:
OMG! coming from sista herself!  Embarassed 
tmr game will be 1 heck of a game for my golf career  Beer
Ya your winning career! 

Play 98 where got chance!  Sad

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:55 pm

mloy wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Paul, I would strongly reccomend a few things. 

1. Stand by blood band
2. Stand by ambulance
3. Go to market place and start a MWTS thread on all your golf gear after the game...
 clown
No need. If you scared, just let me know. I take your place

You want to take over?  but i not same flight as M81 lei.....

how?

blee now more like M98 liao.  Sad

I'm a tad late ~ was going to suggest M76  good putt
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:58 pm

blee67 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Paul, I would strongly reccomend a few things. 

1. Stand by blood band
2. Stand by ambulance
3. Go to market place and start a MWTS thread on all your golf gear after the game...
 clown
No need. If you scared, just let me know. I take your place

You want to take over?  but i not same flight as M81 lei.....

how?

Does not matter ~ heard of cross flight betting…. Anything goes  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Vinny wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Paul, I would strongly reccomend a few things. 

1. Stand by blood band
2. Stand by ambulance
3. Go to market place and start a MWTS thread on all your golf gear after the game...
 clown
No need. If you scared, just let me know. I take your place

You want to take over?  but i not same flight as M81 lei.....

how?

Does not matter ~ heard of cross flight betting…. Anything goes  Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
I ok. As long as I am playing.  Who is willing to make it happen?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:56 pm

mloy schedule for last 7 days:

10th Aug: play 36 holes
11th Aug: driving range, 500 balls driver n fw
12th Aug: driving range, 500 balls irons
13th Aug: massage n red bull time
14th Aug: driving range, 1000 balls wedges
15th Aug: driving range with blanket n pillow....
16th Aug: "gonna let them all die"


no putting cos once on consider given..... mloy local rule
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 pm

slinger wrote:
mloy schedule for last 7 days:

10th Aug: play 36 holes
11th Aug: driving range, 500 balls driver n fw
12th Aug: driving range, 500 balls irons
13th Aug: massage n red bull time
14th Aug: driving range, 1000 balls wedges
15th Aug: driving range with blanket n pillow....
16th Aug: "gonna let them all die"


no putting cos once on consider given..... mloy local rule
Lose chicken wings to mloy isit? Ok no problemo!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Denmeister wrote:
slinger wrote:
mloy schedule for last 7 days:

10th Aug: play 36 holes
11th Aug: driving range, 500 balls driver n fw
12th Aug: driving range, 500 balls irons
13th Aug: massage n red bull time
14th Aug: driving range, 1000 balls wedges
15th Aug: driving range with blanket n pillow....
16th Aug: "gonna let them all die"


no putting cos once on consider given..... mloy local rule
Lose chicken wings to mloy isit? Ok no problemo!
 Pro giving me 7,7.....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:10 pm

slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
M smelly mouth,

Better kn ××× nbc×××× cb   all u want before u tee off ok? I buy u 10%!!!!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:23 pm

slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Peace

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 pm

mloy wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Peace


I know u miss me....... afro
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Denmeister wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
M smelly mouth,

Better kn ××× nbc×××× cb   all u want before u tee off ok? I buy u 10%!!!!


Dennis, we bet lunch.... u take mloy, i take paul

After lunch we go b2b!
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 97
Join date : 2014-06-30
Location : West

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry I digress.... But but 

Excuse me.... that picture of a pair of legs (Denmeister's icon) is very disturbing! 

It invokes my sense of smell.... Like going to puke....
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Momo333 wrote:
Sorry I digress.... But but 

Excuse me.... that picture of a pair of legs (Denmeister's icon) is very disturbing! 

It invokes my sense of smell.... Like going to puke....
Like durian, it's an acquired taste
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm

slinger wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
M smelly mouth,

Better kn ××× nbc×××× cb   all u want before u tee off ok? I buy u 10%!!!!


Dennis, we bet lunch.... u take mloy, i take paul

After lunch we go b2b!
Ok on u! 

M smelly mouth, I buy u!

Let us know nett result!
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Denmeister wrote:
slinger wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul@golf wrote:
slinger wrote:
paul, i dun know u.... if u giving her 7-7

i feel compel to help u somewhat....

u can PM me....

i can write u some charm to ward off the dark evil clouds that will be blanketing u on saturday....

bro slinger, pls do PM me e charm as i ll need it for use if mloy will blanket me sparingly  Laughing

bro paul..... my usual bet with mloy, 0-1-2

but hor....

if she smokes 1 ciggie, penalty 1 stroke

smokes 2 ciggie, 2 strokes lor

etc etc....

also she say k n n.... penalty 1 stroke

say n b, also penalty 1 stroke

say f#$k, also 1 stroke

say k#$%%^, sama sama

each word is cumulative not per hole basis...


hope u tame the [email=b#@$h]b#@$h[/email] .....

 flower
M smelly mouth,

Better kn ××× nbc×××× cb   all u want before u tee off ok? I buy u 10%!!!!


Dennis, we bet lunch.... u take mloy, i take paul

After lunch we go b2b!
Ok on u! 

M smelly mouth, I buy u!

Let us know nett result!
 Shocked   This suppose to be holiday golf leh. Now kena pressure. *Fainted*. What have you done slinger!!!!!

Think tonight I can't sleep. And too late to go range.  pale  lol!

Dennis I will try my best.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Paul, tmr u no need charm... After the game u'll feel u wanna give up golf
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Yalor EW, some bro already suggest i do MWTS my golf stuff & book my parlor aftr tmr sucide game!
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:23 pm

hahhaha, all the pattern come out liao.

Have fun guys tomorrow!
Smile
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 533
Join date : 2013-03-06

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi all bros & sistas, i survived! Though i lost, yet i loved mloy's competitive spirit & ladyship, which made our ordeal such a fun & pleasant one indeed! My humble suggestion to anyone who's gonna take up e 7-7 challenge, jus be yurself & enjoy e game, mloy ll take care of everything else for u, n tats e truth  Beer
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 42
Location : Johor Bahru

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:16 pm

paul@golf wrote:
Hi all bros & sistas, i survived! Though i lost, yet i loved mloy's competitive spirit & ladyship, which made our ordeal such a fun & pleasant one indeed! My humble suggestion to anyone who's gonna take up e 7-7 challenge, jus be yurself & enjoy e game, mloy ll take care of everything else for u, n tats e truth  Beer

That's the spirit! Glad u enjoyed yourself!

M7/7,
Great Job!!!!

Bro Slinger,
U owe me a meal.....
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:40 pm

paul@golf wrote:
Hi all bros & sistas, i survived! Though i lost, yet i loved mloy's competitive spirit & ladyship, which made our ordeal such a fun & pleasant one indeed! My humble suggestion to anyone who's gonna take up e 7-7 challenge, jus be yurself & enjoy e game, mloy ll take care of everything else for u, n tats e truth  Beer
What can I say... I was never in their league but was in the thick of their action...   Stretcher

Thank you for the lovely lovely game, drinks and company..  Totally enjoyed every moment of it..

Paul@golf, thanks for the beer... My treat next time...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 pm

To my flight mates, [email=Paul@golf]Paul@golf[/email], KissTheGreen & 9Points, thanks for the game and the great company. 9Points, thanks for the golf tips that you have given me. KissTheGreen, our next game will be 7-7.   Razz  You can do it! Hee hee hee.... Paul, gaming with you was damn stressful the first few holes... LOL... but enjoyed watching you golf. You made golf look so easy.

It was very nice to see some regulars today and also made some new friends.
Once again thank you ALL for your support. Yet again another great GR outing.   cheers 

Next GR game......maybe Ria Bintan. Working on it.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 46
Location : woodland

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Tks Mloy for making this such a joyful event...... Cheers Jump even I kana makan by Blee and his gang Sad  Sad  Sad  let me know if you need help to organize the Ria game.....
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:27 pm

dtan wrote:
Tks Mloy for making this such a joyful event...... Cheers Jump even I kana makan by Blee and his gang Sad  Sad  Sad  let me know if you need help to organize the Ria game.....
Ok lah u can afford it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)   Today at 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GR game at Palm Springs (Batam) 16th August (Saturday)
» Current Condition of Palm Springs Batam
» palm springs, batam
» GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only
» First trip to Palm Springs @ Batam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.