Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Why my ball always go right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Please share Who is the real buaya?
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:16 pm

You two loh...
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 am

willytan wrote:
Please share Who is the real buaya?
Ice..... rem he said all his tee off kana driver sweet spot? No distance cos short of 20m to 300. Kekeke
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:14 am

Cos you passed wrong measurement tape lo... 208 become 280...

I think my swing speed already maxed... only can 210 only
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 pm

IceShelterX wrote:
Cos you passed wrong measurement tape lo... 208 become 280...

I think my swing speed already maxed... only can 210 only

WAH!! Ur swing speed 210!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Topic OFF  guys ... Peace Laughing
Back to top Go down
nkglfrs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:26 pm

ljflvwc wrote:
Quote :

for point 1, cautiously try to stand further away from the ball, hence creating more space for "clearing". Start with standing 1-2 inch away, and slowly adjust until you feel balance and able to clear your hand during downswing

for point 2, i have to keep telling myself not to move my hip during the downswing. sometimes i forgot and the same problem will happen again. instead of lateral movement, i am trying to achieve a hip-rotation

Hope it helps

I play two round golf last weekend so didnt go to driving range, I follow you instruction stand farther to the ball. I found my ball now turn to left. Is that mean my swing plane is out inside?

Bro, you need to try at range to find out the comfortable "further" standing distance for your ball to go straight instead of right.

If you stand further back, tendency is that your swing plane will become flatter, thus causing the club to be more of a sweeping motion rather than a hitting-down motion (for iron). It happens for me if I stand too far back, my ball will always go left instead of straight or right.

try it at range
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Turbo wrote:
Topic OFF  guys ... Peace Laughing

Sorry boss.
Back to top Go down
ljflvwc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:40 pm

nkglfrs wrote:


Bro, you need to try at range to find out the comfortable "further" standing distance for your ball to go straight instead of right.

If you stand further back, tendency is that your swing plane will become flatter, thus causing the club to be more of a sweeping motion rather than a hitting-down motion (for iron). It happens for me if I stand too far back, my ball will always go left instead of straight or right.

try it at range

yes, u r right. need to drving range and make the adjustment.
Back to top Go down
nkglfrs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:19 pm

ljflvwc wrote:
nkglfrs wrote:


Bro, you need to try at range to find out the comfortable "further" standing distance for your ball to go straight instead of right.

If you stand further back, tendency is that your swing plane will become flatter, thus causing the club to be more of a sweeping motion rather than a hitting-down motion (for iron). It happens for me if I stand too far back, my ball will always go left instead of straight or right.

try it at range

yes, u r right. need to drving range and make the adjustment.

I was told by a coach that one of the reason my ball keep going left, is because the ball strike the club at the tip when the club face is already started to close.

there could be many other reasons for the ball to go left, so you have to do slight adjustment to find and remember the comfortable standing distance.
Back to top Go down
ljflvwc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:37 pm

nkglfrs wrote:




I was told by a coach that one of the reason my ball keep going left, is because the ball strike the club at the tip when the club face is already started to close.

there could be many other reasons for the ball to go left, so you have to do slight adjustment to find and remember the comfortable standing distance.

thanks. will update and keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 pm

ljflvwc wrote:
nkglfrs wrote:




I was told by a coach that one of the reason my ball keep going left, is because the ball strike the club at the tip when the club face is already started to close.

there could be many other reasons for the ball to go left, so you have to do slight adjustment to find and remember the comfortable standing distance.

thanks. will update and keep in touch.

There are many Chefs who do not know exactly the recipe to your taste bud here ... I suggest that you invest in a good pro Chef to cut short your learning curve ... My 2 cents' worth ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why my ball always go right?   Today at 2:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Why my ball always go right?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Best match ball??
» Need to shout "Ball" or "4"?
» Crash Ball Center
» Foo-King-Long Golf Ball
» Pickering High School Ball Team On THE SCORE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Golf Academy :: Ask The Pro-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.