• Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle.
• "I wish I could play my normal game....just once."
• Golf is harder than baseball, in golf you have to play your foul balls.
• If you do find that you do not mind playing golf in the rain, the snow, even during a hurricane, here's a valuable tip: Your life is in trouble.
• Golfers who try to make everything perfect before taking the shot, rarely make the perfect shot.
• The term "mulligan" is really a contraction of the phrase "maul-it-again."
• A "gimme" can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers...neither of whom can putt very well.
• An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play, it is always possible to get worse.