Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hi From OZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Hi From OZ   Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Hi guys signed up today.Golf tragic Living in Melbourne,love everything about the game.I would love to visit Singapore one day and play some golf over their.Looking forward to sharing our interest with some other great people.
Back to top Go down
wilier izoard
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 912
Join date : 2010-01-13
Location : Bangkok

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 pm

Hi there ..welcome
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

hi hi, whereabouts r u in Melbourne? Lived there for a bit. Tons of courses if you willing to walk the course
Back to top Go down
rapidmax
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Welcome! Was there earlier this year. Great place!
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:14 pm

oldie-newbie wrote:
hi hi, whereabouts r u in Melbourne? Lived there for a bit. Tons of courses if you willing to walk the course

I am from out near the airport and yes plenty of courses in Melbourne to play!
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 pm

rapidmax wrote:
Welcome! Was there earlier this year. Great place!

Thanks for that and yes is a nice place....great golf courses to!
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:15 pm

wilier izoard wrote:
Hi there ..welcome

Cheers mate look forward to chatting with you all!
Back to top Go down
oldie-newbie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Lovegolf2014 wrote:
oldie-newbie wrote:
hi hi, whereabouts r u in Melbourne? Lived there for a bit. Tons of courses if you willing to walk the course

I am from out near the airport and yes plenty of courses in Melbourne to play!

Out at tullamaribe? That's quite a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
angyongshen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 351
Join date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Hi there,

Have you tried nullarhor links? Any tips on the planning and execution? I am thinking of planning a getaway to down under to complete this course and striking it off my bucket list.

link: http://www.nullarborlinks.com/

Cheers
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Lovegolf2014 wrote:
Hi guys signed up today.Golf tragic Living in Melbourne,love everything about the game.I would love to visit Singapore one day and play some golf over their.Looking forward to sharing our interest with some other great people.

Hi mate,

welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:06 pm

oldie-newbie wrote:
Lovegolf2014 wrote:
oldie-newbie wrote:
hi hi, whereabouts r u in Melbourne? Lived there for a bit. Tons of courses if you willing to walk the course

I am from out near the airport and yes plenty of courses in Melbourne to play!

Out at tullamaribe? That's quite a place to stay.

No im about 15 minutes from their mate....
Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 510
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi Bro, nice to know there is a melbourne golfer here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:07 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Hi Bro, nice to know there is a melbourne golfer here Laughing

HaHa cool glad to be here now...should be fun!
Back to top Go down
abeljeremy
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-08-23
Age : 49
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:07 am

Welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
snssns
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:08 pm

You are most welcome. Do contact me when you are here. I perhaps can take you to play in JB too.
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:40 pm

abeljeremy wrote:
Welcome to GR

Thanks so much looking forward to chatting with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Lovegolf2014
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : Melbourne,Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:41 pm

snssns wrote:
You are most welcome. Do contact me when you are here. I perhaps can take you to play in JB too.

Cheers !
Back to top Go down
golftraveller
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:50 am

Hello and Welcome, I am also new to this forum!
Back to top Go down
http://golftraveller.wordpress.com
snssns
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:19 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 553
Join date : 2013-05-22
Location : Vancouver, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 pm

warm welcomes from Vancouver, Canada!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi From OZ   Today at 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hi From OZ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.