Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:52 pm

It was just after my shower and I was at the vanity counter drying out my ears with a cottonbud, turning my head to the left I paused in disbelief as I saw another golfer pull the hairdryer off the wall and proceeded to to dry not his hair, but his feet!

It was unbelievable enough that he would do this right in full sight of me, even parting his toes and blowing in between. What was even more flabbergasting was after I told him that a hairdryer is for the head and not the feet, he said sorry and without a pause continued with the hairdryer barely an inch or two from his feet.

OMG was all I could say after that.

I shudder to think how a hairdryer, or anything else at the counter for the matter, is used for other bodily regions where it's not intended, and then re-used by the next unsuspecting golfer. pale 

FYI, the changing room in question is the one at Tanjong Puteri's B and C course, and it's the hairdryer closest to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

aiya..... nothing beats what I saw with the comb in the hand of another person

u need to give serious thought using those public combs.....

frankly.... u look more sexy with wet hair than dried
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Did he do a centre parting or not?  afro

I never knew you looked at me that way in the changing room. flower
Back to top Go down
Momo333
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:56 pm

When I read the title, I thought hmm did birdman dropped a bar of soap?

And then I came to the part of the hairdryer, and I thought hmm did this guy dry the hair on the lower part of his body?

Ok ok.... as long as the hairdryer didn't touch the feet, it is not so disgusting.
Back to top Go down
uncleP
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:07 am

Wait till U see him using it to dry his golf shoe.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:26 am

Wait till you see a golfer put a wet sock over the drier.  Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:41 am

I find it hard to understand why some people would place the bath towel on the floor and use it as a foot rag or clean their shoes with it. I am sure at home, they do not use the foot rag as a bath towel! Some people are just plain inconsiderate.
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:58 am

There are plenty of strange 2-legged creatures in this world. You name it you got it. And mostly, I would term them as uncivilised creatures. Mad
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 am

I saw one guy drying his underwear and I immediately told him off. Luckily he apologise and stopped but that's in a swiimng pool.
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:14 am

lol... strange thing in this world is... creativity doesnt goes along with logic and reason...
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Momo333 wrote:

And then I came to the part of the hairdryer, and I thought hmm did this guy dry the hair on the lower part of his body?

Ok ok.... as long as the hairdryer didn't touch the feet, it is not so disgusting.

Lol, if I drop a bar of soap, I'll make sure I have my back to the wall before bending over. albino

Golf shoes, wet socks and underwear...

I'm never going near a public hairdryer again, especially if some people think it's a pubic hairdryer. No
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Birdman wrote:
Momo333 wrote:

Lol, if I drop a bar of soap, I'll make sure I have my back to the wall before bending over. albino

Golf shoes, wet socks and underwear...

I'm never going near a public hairdryer again, especially if some people think it's a pubic hairdryer. No

Why do you suppose I stay shaved lol!ROFLlol!
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Gofnut wrote:
I find it hard to understand why some people would place the bath towel on the floor and use it as a foot rag or clean their shoes with it. I am sure at home, they do not use the foot rag as a bath towel! Some people are just plain inconsiderate.
This I have seen a few times too. Very inconsiderate especially cleaning their shoes.
Back to top Go down
Kaii
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:35 pm

the Singapore 2 cows syndrome?
Back to top Go down
kim001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 pm

In future, I better bring my own towel.
Back to top Go down
buzz1211
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 pm

I was at Serapong and the Q was long so I joked that it looks like people have to share the shower. Walau everyone gave me a dirty look man. If they were men I sure kena whack
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:00 pm

I was once a pulai spring member.
Remember 1 incident for life... I was soaking in the pool that has a clear view of the last hole of melana. And there was this lady cutting her toe nails and washing her feet after each toe, yes.... All nails go into the pool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!   Today at 4:03 pm

Back to top Go down

A Not So Funny Incident That Happened in the Changing Room!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1