Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Technospaz wrote:
As confirmed by Mloy, I'm in. My solitary post.

When Mloy says you are in... do you have a choice? clownscratch
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:02 pm

blee67 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
As confirmed by Mloy, I'm in. My solitary post.

When Mloy says you are in... do you have a choice? clownscratch

Yes. But it requires a lot of blood transfusion.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
may_dream1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:11 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing
good idea.... but i don't know who are my flightmates.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:28 pm

may_dream1 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing
good idea.... but i don't know who are my flightmates.

Hi may_dream1, lunch is not included. Will you be interested to join us at Ria Bintan?

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:20 pm

blee67 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing

Now the trash talk starts.....clown

Let the thrash talking begin
Back to top Go down
may_dream1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:33 pm

mloy wrote:
Hi may_dream1, lunch is not included. Will you be interested to join us at Ria Bintan?

i have already signed up under my name, not my nick. Razz
Back to top Go down
EddyGoh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-07-31

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:44 pm

mloy actually can cook for all of us.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Vinny wrote:
blee67 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing

Now the trash talk starts.....clown

Let the thrash talking begin

thrash who?scratch
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm

may_dream1 wrote:
mloy wrote:
Hi may_dream1, lunch is not included. Will you be interested to join us at Ria Bintan?

i have already signed up under my name, not my nick. Razz

Huh scratch  you lost me there. What's your name?

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
may_dream1
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:04 pm

pm-ed you
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 46
Location : woodland

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:11 pm

blee67 wrote:
Vinny wrote:
blee67 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing

Now the trash talk starts.....clown

Let the thrash talking begin

thrash who?scratch

Blee bro.....you have a great time last Batam game...so how this time..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  same flight again....
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:16 pm

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November Today at 10:56 am Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

GR is organising a game at Ria Bintan Golf Club. Details are as below.

Date: 9th November 2014 (Sunday)
Cost: $184.00 - which include Ferry, Green fees, buggy, caddy, golf insurance & 2 way land transfer. We need min 20 golfers to enjoy the special rates.
Ferry timing: Depart SIN at 8.10am and return on the 5.35pm Bintan time.
Mode of payment: Will be advised at a later date.

1. mloy
2. Technospaz
3. oned10t
4. oned10t's friend
5. Gofnut
6. Eden
7. Mrs Eden
8. Riverdeity
9. Vinny
10. Mrs Vinny
11. joy2ewrld
12. Swissroll (Daphne Tan)
13. Eddygoh
14. Enwee
15. kissthegreen (Chris)
16. nientsu
17. katherinechiok
18. DWK
19. Chipmunkie
20. Angeldogleslie
21. Darth Vader
22. Slyster (same flight with Vinny)
23. Slyster daughter (same flight with Vinny)
24. Madmaru
25. joshcct
26. zephyr_bloom
27. dtan
28. 9points (will join up with GR group at RB)
29. melv (TBC)
30. Peter.Golfer
31. Joelle (same flight as Peter)
32. Unexceptional_Golfer
33. Peter_Y (Newbie)
34. Storm Trooper (Darth Vader's Sidekick)

_________________
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

GR is organising a game at Ria Bintan Golf Club. Details are as below.

Date: 9th November 2014 (Sunday)
Cost: $184.00 - which include Ferry, Green fees, buggy, caddy, golf insurance & 2 way land transfer. We need min 20 golfers to enjoy the special rates.
Ferry timing: Depart SIN at 8.10am and return on the 5.35pm Bintan time.
Mode of payment: Will be advised at a later date.

1. mloy
2. Technospaz
3. oned10t
4. oned10t's friend
5. Gofnut
6. Eden
7. Mrs Eden
8. Riverdeity
9. Vinny
10. Mrs Vinny
11. joy2ewrld
12. Swissroll (Daphne Tan)
13. Eddygoh
14. Enwee
15. kissthegreen (Chris)
16. nientsu
17. katherinechiok
18. DWK
19. Chipmunkie
20. Angeldogleslie
21. Darth Vader
22. Slyster (same flight with Vinny)
23. Slyster daughter (same flight with Vinny)
24. Madmaru
25. joshcct
26. zephyr_bloom
27. dtan
28. 9points (will join up with GR group at RB)
29. melv (TBC)
30. Peter.Golfer
31. Joelle (same flight as Peter)
32. Unexceptional_Golfer
33. Peter_Y (Newbie)
34. Storm Trooper (Darth Vader's Sidekick)
35. Costajos (same flight as enwee)


Last edited by costajos on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinny
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-08-25
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:49 am

dtan wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Vinny wrote:
blee67 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing

Now the trash talk starts.....clown

Let the thrash talking begin

thrash who?scratch

Blee bro.....you have a great time last Batam game...so how this time..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  same flight again....

Hmmmm....... Is lunch provided for your flight this time as well.....?? scratchscratch  Has anyone been to the slot machine room lately, if you haven't done so ~ maybe it's about time......... ROFLROFL
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:58 am

Vinny wrote:
dtan wrote:
blee67 wrote:
Vinny wrote:
blee67 wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
may_dream1 wrote:
is lunch included? its not stated which means its not?
think prolly not? but u can bet lunch with your flightmates.. Laughing Laughing

Now the trash talk starts.....clown

Let the thrash talking begin

thrash who?scratch

Blee bro.....you have a great time last Batam game...so how this time..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  same flight again....

Hmmmm....... Is lunch provided for your flight this time as well.....?? scratchscratch  Has anyone been to the slot machine room lately, if you haven't done so ~ maybe it's about time......... ROFLROFL
Breakfast and Lunch la.. not only lunch....

Dtan, unfortunately, still have not finalised my schedule yet.... Sad
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:07 am

My flight with costajos, chip munkie and angeldogleslie?
Back to top Go down
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 200
Join date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:10 am

Woah...nice arrangements...and nice course
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:31 am

enwee wrote:
My flight with costajos, chip munkie and angeldogleslie?
Beer
Back to top Go down
angeldogleslie
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-01-12

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:55 am

enwee wrote:
My flight with costajos, chip munkie and angeldogleslie?

What about storm trooper? dont pangseh him leh
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 am

Update:

Dear All,

Due to an event in Ria Bintan on 9th November, Tour de Bintan, there will limited seats on the ferry from Bintan-SIN. To secure our ferry booking I would need confirmation of your participation by latest 23rd October and payment to be made latest by 24th October. Details of which will be provided by a Ria Bintan representative.

Once your transfer is done please send me a pm with your passport details.

Full name as in passport:
Passport No:
Date of Expiry:
Gender:
Nationality:

Those who have participated in the last GR game at Batam, I have your details. Just inform me that you have made the payment.

I will keep the group size to maximum 40 golfers.

Thank you for you support. Face Hug

Cheers
mloy

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
RIA BINTAN
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 193
Join date : 2011-01-20
Location : Bintan, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:10 am

Dear GRians…

Thank you for your support and thanks to MLoy for arranging the trip and making it happen. Please transfer the amount of $184 per pax to the following bank account:-
 
POSB Savings 218 – 03650 – 3
 
Please indicate your Nickname when you do the internet banking transfer. Thank you.
 
Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Back to top Go down
http://www.riabintan.com
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 pm

RIA BINTAN wrote:
Dear GRians…

Thank you for your support and thanks to MLoy for arranging the trip and making it happen. Please transfer the amount of $184 per pax to the following bank account:-
 
POSB Savings 218 – 03650 – 3
 
Please indicate your Nickname when you do the internet banking transfer. Thank you.
 
Cheers,
Ria Bintan Golf Club
Dear Ria Bintan,

Thank you for providing the bank details.

Please also inform me once you have received payment from the golfers so that I can start compiling the names to the Ferry Booking List.

Cheers
mloy

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Peter_Y
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 53
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Dear mloy,


As a newbie at GR, I am not permitted to perform PM for the time being. I am also disallowed to send email details for 7 days according to GR rules.


Please advise how can I reach you so that I can provide my particulars as requested. Do you have an email that I can reach ?


I am currently in Bangkok and I am having difficulties making internet transfer (UOB-need a dongle token). Will try again this evening and revert.


Cheers always,
Peter_Y
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 435
Join date : 2011-12-01

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi Everyone,
GR is organising a game at Ria Bintan Golf Club. Details are as below.

Date: 9th November 2014 (Sunday)
Cost: $184.00 - which include Ferry, Green fees, buggy, caddy, golf insurance & 2 way land transfer. We need min 20 golfers to enjoy the special rates.
Ferry timing: Depart SIN at 8.10am and return on the 5.35pm Bintan time.
Mode of payment: Will be advised at a later date.

1. mloy
2. Technospaz
3. oned10t
4. oned10t's friend
5. Gofnut
6. Eden
7. Mrs Eden
8. Riverdeity
9. Vinny
10. Mrs Vinny
11. joy2ewrld
12. Swissroll (Daphne Tan)
13. Eddygoh
14. Enwee
15. kissthegreen (Chris)
16. nientsu
17. katherinechiok
18. DWK
19. Chipmunkie
20. Angeldogleslie
21. Darth Vader
22. Slyster (same flight with Vinny)
23. Slyster daughter (same flight with Vinny)
24. Madmaru
25. joshcct
26. zephyr_bloom
27. dtan
28. 9points (will join up with GR group at RB)
29. melv (TBC)
30. Peter.Golfer
31. Joelle (same flight as Peter)
32. Unexceptional_Golfer
33. Peter_Y (Newbie)
34. Storm Trooper (Darth Vader's Sidekick)
35. Costajos (same flight as enwee)
36. DKing (tbc)
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:43 pm

Peter_Y wrote:
Dear mloy,


As a newbie at GR, I am not permitted to perform PM for the time being. I am also disallowed to send email details for 7 days according to GR rules.


Please advise how can I reach you so that I can provide my particulars as requested. Do you have an email that I can reach ?


I am currently in Bangkok and I am having difficulties making internet transfer (UOB-need a dongle token). Will try again this evening and revert.


Cheers always,
Peter_Y

Hi Peter_Y you have pm.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November   Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GR Game at Ria Bintan - 9th November
» Bintan Game - Mid December 2010 - anyone ?
» RIA BINTAN 2nd REVO COCA-COLA GOLF CARNIVAL (2nd - 3rd April)
» AUTUMN INTERNATIONALS - INHOUSE PREDICTION GAME
» GOLF REPUBLIC GAME @ RIA BINTAN (13 OCT 2013)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.