Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Jurong West St 65
|Subject: Important notes of Life Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm|| |
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (factory)
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time for prayer
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2008
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day ---- and while you walk, SMILE!!
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the
positive present moment.
13. Don't over do; keep your limits
14. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will
ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and
fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime..
23. Smile and Laugh more
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often
26. Each day give something good to others
27. Forgive everyone for everything
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day
30. What other people think of you is none of your business
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
34. GOD heals everything
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up !
37. The best is yet to come
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
39. Your Inner most is always happy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:53 am|| |
Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 am|| |
Here's one more which I love:
Clearing my Storeroom
of golfing goodies. Please help support
"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom.
" Henry Beard
Hall of Fame Golfer
Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 am|| |
Remember that we are all individuals and unique in our own way. what i say, what u hear might not be what i mean.
live and let live the world will be a better place.
and of course if you will stop eating sharks fin as well. i would appreciate that alot.
Here is a favourite and meaningful commercial on my favourite channel.
I like this alot. I like Indian/Bristol/American too and with some Irish Luck.
Happy Holidays and may 2010 be better for us all.
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life || |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Texas Shootout Preview, Pairings, and More|
by tonyj5 Today at 7:11 am
» jBeam TD 450 Driver = my investment for 2016
by Sean Lim Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:00 pm
» Forgiving Clubs
by Sean Lim Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Natalie Gulbis (Photos)
by tonyj5 Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:20 pm
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:39 pm
» AimPoint Express Green Reading Classes Level 1-2 & Level 3 Advanced @ Marina Bay Golf Course April 22nd 2017
by SGGolfCoaching Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:53 pm
» Lotte Championship Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj5 Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 am
» Hello my fellow golfers
by willytan Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:35 pm
» 30 IN 30
by Titleist Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 am
» Tanah Merah or Seletar membership?
by chien Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 am
» Pulai Springs
by Sandypar Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:34 am
» The Masters 2017
by Daztasiumz Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:05 am
» OCC term member
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:04 am
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:56 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Hee Young Park
by tonyj5 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:44 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by A.A.A.A.A.A. Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 am
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by AidenLim Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 am
» 2016 TM M1 or 2017 Cobra F7?
by One4ram Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by dayveed Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:48 pm
» Lexi Thompson Assessed 4 Stroke Penalty, Loses Championship in Playoff!
by dimpledgolfball Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am
» Swing Caddie SC-100 Portable Launch Monitor Review (SAT collection 1205pm delay 20 mins)
by One4ram Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:56 am
» Surprises and Disappointments 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 am
» ANA Inspiration Preview, Pairings, and More
by pocketace Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:04 am
» EVNROLL Putter
by Kaii Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:50 pm
» Looking for good golf coach
by corncrop Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 pm
» Golf in Dong Mo, Vietnam
by golftour365 Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 am
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by yaozza07 Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:32 am
» Hello everyone :)
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 am
» Kia Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More!
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:15 am
» Golf in Cebu
by freedrop Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:43 am
» Titleist Trial Days & Titleist Thursdays
by Titleist Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:57 am
» Bank of Hope Founders Cup Preview, Pairings, and More
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:09 am
» Restoration of Scotty putters
by vivavic Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:25 am
» Golf sunscreen is a part of your equipment. Why are you not using the best?
by golfersskinsingapore Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:57 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Belen Mozo (Photos)
by tonyj5 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:48 pm
» JDM clubs - Worth it?
by willytan Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:05 pm
» Driving range to play on grass
by danielleecm Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am
» Golf Bag Custom Embroidery
by montageme Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:38 am
» Stats & Facts Vol 32 - Fast Starts (and much more)
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:56 am
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:33 am
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj5 Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:10 pm
» NSRCC ordinary membership...pls advise
by equin0x Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:49 pm
» How much is Ping Crossover?
by billcoke Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:41 am
» Kranji weekday voucher
by coe16arg Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 am
» Honda LPGA Thailand Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj5 Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:14 pm