Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Jurong West St 65
|Subject: Important notes of Life Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 am|| |
1. Drink plenty of water
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants (factory)
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
5. Make time for prayer
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2008
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day ---- and while you walk, SMILE!!
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the
positive present moment.
13. Don't over do; keep your limits
14. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
16. Dream more while you are awake
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will
ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and
fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime..
23. Smile and Laugh more
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often
26. Each day give something good to others
27. Forgive everyone for everything
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day
30. What other people think of you is none of your business
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
34. GOD heals everything
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up !
37. The best is yet to come
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
39. Your Inner most is always happy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:53 am|| |
Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:11 pm|| |
Here's one more which I love:
Clearing my Storeroom
of golfing goodies. Please help support
"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom.
" Henry Beard
Hall of Fame Golfer
Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:59 am|| |
Remember that we are all individuals and unique in our own way. what i say, what u hear might not be what i mean.
live and let live the world will be a better place.
and of course if you will stop eating sharks fin as well. i would appreciate that alot.
Here is a favourite and meaningful commercial on my favourite channel.
I like this alot. I like Indian/Bristol/American too and with some Irish Luck.
Happy Holidays and may 2010 be better for us all.
|Subject: Re: Important notes of Life Today at 5:31 am|| |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» SMBC Open TaylorMade launch|
by Darrentay Yesterday at 8:23 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by dayveed Yesterday at 5:49 pm
» How to fix erratic game?
by matoonia Yesterday at 3:30 pm
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by mygolfkaki Yesterday at 2:31 pm
» SMBC Sentosa 19 - 22 January 2017
by kop Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm
» My Top 40 Player of the Year Predictions for 2017
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 am
» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs
by Guitar Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:15 pm
» Beginner Golfer
by dayveed Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 am
by Noriki Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by avante1624 Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 am
» Ten Questions for the 2017 Season
by tonyj50 Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 am
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by mizunoshen Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm
» New member
by Chelwin Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:57 pm
» Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016
by etsk22 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 pm
» kids to learn golf
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 pm
» Best credit card benefits for golf
by Titlelisten Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm
» Sunday Morning NSRCC Kranji 853am (18 dec)
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm
» Regular Weekend NSRCC games
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm
» Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm
» last minute ponderosa tomorrow Thursday 5jan 7:30am
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm
» Bye Bye Raffles CC
by oldie-newbie Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:00 pm
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year - Final
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 am
» Warren 6 Jan'17 (Friday) 12.30pm - avail 2 ball slot
by golf_nut Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 pm
» Hi Golf Republic
by gcwlim Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:47 pm
» Good coaches in the East
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:18 pm
» Golf Training In Thailand
by Artloh Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm
» Top LPGA Moments of 2016
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:00 am
» No idea how much these are worth
by teegem Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:27 pm
» Golf Bags
by lousyswinger Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 pm
» LPGA 2017 Priority List
by tonyj50 Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am
» How Well Were My Pre-Season Questions Answered?
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 am
» Best place to buy Scotty Cameron? (USA vs SG)
by nkglfrs Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:30 pm
» Johor game on 18th December
by dayveed Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 am
» Little John Daly
by Daztasiumz Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:15 am
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by chien Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 am
» Surprises & Disappointments - 2016 Final
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 am
» Crocodile sighting in Singapore golf course
by stickman Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:56 am
» How Accurate Were My 2016 Predictions? Did I Get It Right?
by tonyj50 Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:40 am
» Mizuno Owners Thread - Soft and Buttery
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:14 pm
» Apple watch
by may_dream1 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 am
» It Was A Dream Come True For 20 Golfers
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:06 am
» Changing of Grip...
by jng Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm
» Saturday 3 Dec, 839 Navy, NSRCC Changi
by andrew-golf Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:29 am
» LPGA Announces 2017 Schedule. Four New Events.
by tonyj50 Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:42 am
» Morning game at Sembawang 2nd Dec
by ancient warrior Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:13 pm