Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Looking for another 1 or 2 balls to join us for a game at palm resort this Sunday morning. Transport can be arranged at a meeting point in Singapore.

Those interested can text 90ninezero75fiveseven.


Last edited by ChrisD on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:05 pm

I heard the course condition in Palm Resort JB is very bad ....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:10 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Looking for another 1 or 2 balls to join us for a game at palm resort this Sunday morning. Transport can be arranged at a meeting point in Singapore.

Those interested can text 90ninezero75fiveseven.
Sunday is 19th April. You probably need to change your thread title.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Turbo wrote:
I heard the course condition in Palm Resort JB is very bad ....
Consider one of the better course in JB.
Not too bad compare to some others. For the $ we pay, it's the quality you get, but I always treat it as a vacation.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 pm

mloy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Looking for another 1 or 2 balls to join us for a game at palm resort this Sunday morning. Transport can be arranged at a meeting point in Singapore.

Those interested can text 90ninezero75fiveseven.
Sunday is 19th April. You probably need to change your thread title.
Thanks for highlighting.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Turbo wrote:
I heard the course condition in Palm Resort JB is very bad ....
Consider one of the better course in JB.
Not too bad compare to some others. For the $ we pay, it's the quality you get, but I always treat it as a vacation.

Better ones are Horizon Hill and Tanjung Putri Course A ...
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 pm

TP A can be just as bad, bumpy greens, botak fairway at certain holes, etc. Best is still horizon but their fairway is also botak at certain fairway, only the greens are great.
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:51 am

haiya, saw this too late
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:55 am

If it's u who wants to join, full liao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game   Today at 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
WTP - Palm Resort 19th Apr morning game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mercure Palm Resort
» Palm Resort Allamanda
» Palm Resort Cempaka Course
» 3 July (sunday) PM golf at Palm Resort JB
» Palm Resort Members - Fall In!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.