Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
billcoke
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:02 pm

My lady friend tried to post her scores but there is no red tee for ladies?

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:29 pm

It looks like there are some hiccups need to be addressed. Courses outside Sg at the moment cannot be recorded. Mad

Last edited by Turbo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
billcoke
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:11 pm

Turbo wrote:
Looks like there are some hiccups need to be addressed. Courses outside Sg can the moment cannot be recorded. Mad

Some golfers reported that their posted scores are missing too, hence No Handicap index.

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:23 pm

I just realised that for unlisted overseas course, one has to manually key in the club name, each hole index and slope/course rating. I have just keyed in my score for my recent game @ Ria Bintan. Smile
Back to top Go down
billcoke
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:33 pm

Turbo wrote:
I just realised that for unlisted overseas course, one has to manually key in the club name, each hole index and slope/course rating. I have just keyed in my score for my recent game @ Ria Bintan. Smile

That is great, but alot of data entry. Can't we just key in the gross total instead.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:38 pm

billcoke wrote:
Turbo wrote:

That is great, but alot of data entry. Can't we just key in the gross total instead.
Yes, u can do that too ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?   Today at 7:53 am

Back to top Go down

No red tee for SGA Centralized Handicapped System?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1