Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:52 pm

hello. 

wonder if any buddy can enlighten my query. thank you.

anyone have batam sukajadi membership? 
what is your view now after you gotten the membership?
is it a term membership or life time membership you purchased?

i heard lift time membership can private sell if you dont want it anymore. anyone selling?

:-)

jam.
Back to top Go down
allantor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 pm

Good  place to play,  A  bit  challenging, Its  near to Ferry Terminal and  the  City. If  your  not  sure , Buy the  1  year term  membership to try. If you buy life membership , You can resale  it.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:14 pm

ya. i wanted the life membership. looking for resales which is cheaper.
Back to top Go down
allantor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:43 pm

I'm a  member od  PGS ,  I will let  you if  found  anyone  selling.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:34 am

hello allantor. nice to know you. yes pls. do update me if you know of golfer deciding to give up their membership (aka selling privately). 

by the way. are you a weekday or weekend player? let play one of these days, i also wish to heard from a 1st hand point of view if you feel worth buying the membership, i feel it worth it after a lot of thinking but it just my view, it good to hear from another person view.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:44 am

i have research all club. i think suka is the most worth it one. i would prefer southlink but it too pricey. the only negative point for suka is that it walk alot as it is buggy on track only. however that is also a factor to demand me work-out more which is the main reason why i playing golf (for healthy).
Back to top Go down
allantor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi, I'm a Weekend  player, Have  not  have  a chance  to go SukaJadi for  last 4  weeks  now , I played  in Southlink last weekend. I normally play only Saturday morning.

Your right, Its a buggy on track  course which force  you to walk which is  nice for  exercise. At the  most I  only have  12K-15K steps  on my Polar.

I have a  good  view  in the  Batam courses,  Yes you can WA me 628127035673.
Back to top Go down
mi5trooper
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Thanks. I add u in watapp already. My hp is +65 96881210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?   

Back to top Go down

anyone have batam sukajadi memebership? can share your view?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1