Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:26 am

hey guys, so a friend and i just uploaded an app to the appstore just yesterday! Have been working on this for a while to help solve my own problem of not being able to find kaki when and where i can play golf!

So thought this might be able to help. App is called Deemples and can be found in both Play store and App store, or just go to the website www.deemples.com

It's our first attempt to build an app to help us all so any advice/feedback is super welcome!

david
Back to top Go down
KennethKee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi David!

Just downloaded the app! Well done!

Cheers
Kenneth
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 pm

KennethKee wrote:
Hi David!

Just downloaded the app! Well done!

Cheers
Kenneth
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for downloading! Do let me know if you have any feedback, advice, etc.

If it helps you find games easily, share it with your friends too so we can help them too! Thanks man.

david
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Downloading. Currently overseas. Data is too slow. 
Tried using others in the past, none was SG enabled. 

Good on you.

Would encourage you to integrate split bill or payment option. 
Checkout DBS PayLah or OCBC PayAnyone. Think both have APIs for you to consume.
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:44 am

akhild wrote:
Downloading. Currently overseas. Data is too slow. 
Tried using others in the past, none was SG enabled. 

Good on you.

Would encourage you to integrate split bill or payment option. 
Checkout DBS PayLah or OCBC PayAnyone. Think both have APIs for you to consume.
Hey Akhild,

Thanks for checking it out man! Yeah I'm testing it out on MY and SG to see if it works, if it does then we can scale it globally and help everyone get games even when they travel! So far there are already about 700+ downloads just from SG and MY, so more and more people looking for golf games there!

The payment stuff we'll leave till later, there are other platforms/companies that can help with that now like iGolf, GolfGreen, and a few others. 

We'll focus on helping people find games! Let me know if you have more feedback man, happy to learn.
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Ok 1 note: when choosing a date to create a game, can u pop up a calendar with days rather than default iphone widget. Lazy to lookup day..

Btw what's your business model? Any clear path to rev?
Back to top Go down
mkpang
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:37 am

Downloaded, cannot log in, forever stuck at loading.
Back to top Go down
dayveed
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:55 am

akhild wrote:
Ok 1 note: when choosing a date to create a game, can u pop up a calendar with days rather than default iphone widget. Lazy to lookup day..

Btw what's your business model? Any clear path to rev?
Hi Akhlid and MKpang,

Thanks for the feedback!

Calender - we will see how to get a better calendar interface in the next upgrades, right now it's just a MVP so there are some features that we're not super satisfied of too, but will look to improve!

Business model - there's a revenue model for later stages once we grow more, but for now it's purely helping the golf community get paired up for games. 

@MKpang - Cannot log in - perhaps reboot the app? we haven't heard any other cases. Do make sure you are using the latest version from the appstore Smile

Thanks guys for the feedback, keep it coming. Excited to make this work for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!   Today at 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1