Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Newbie usually at BB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 31

PostSubject: Newbie usually at BB    Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:37 pm

TGIF to all,

Newbie here.... picked up this sport about a month ago. Normally i would spend 2 or 3 evenings at Bukit Batok range playing alone. To be honest, can be boring at times. So i'm hopeful to meet new golf khakis around here.
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 77
Join date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Welcome to the game. Have a whatsapp group for high hcp and newbies. If u are interested to join, PM me ur mobile and will contact u in due course. Cheers
Back to top Go down
billcoke
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 184
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:02 am

issey999 wrote:
TGIF to all,

Newbie here.... picked up this sport about a month ago. Normally i would spend 2 or 3 evenings at Bukit Batok range playing alone. To be honest, can be boring at times. So i'm hopeful to meet new golf khakis around here.

The group often play in SG, JB and Indonesia, looking forward to see you in the group.
Back to top Go down
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:50 am

izzx11 wrote:
Welcome to the game. Have a whatsapp group for high hcp and newbies. If u are interested to join, PM me ur mobile and will contact u in due course. Cheers

Thank you. I can't PM you bro, please add me.


Last edited by issey999 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
issey999
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-01-25
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:51 am

billcoke wrote:
issey999 wrote:
TGIF to all,

Newbie here.... picked up this sport about a month ago. Normally i would spend 2 or 3 evenings at Bukit Batok range playing alone. To be honest, can be boring at times. So i'm hopeful to meet new golf khakis around here.

The group often play in SG, JB and Indonesia, looking forward to see you in the group.
Wow, that's great! Can't wait to join you guys.
Back to top Go down
Djv
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi Issey999, not sure you guys are still active at BB driving range?
Back to top Go down
Djv
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Any particular days and time for practice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newbie usually at BB    

Back to top Go down
 
Newbie usually at BB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 944 lt1 conversion newbie
» newbie starting out in driving range
» Newbie from western suburbs Melbourne
» Newbie - The_one
» Newbie - Napster_192001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.