Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:20 pm

asahi wrote:
Wow! That many pictures!!! Laughing
you gals must have really enjoyed yourselves.
Saw one sweet looking driver with pink shaft.
Nice!!!!

Burner driver with Pink Shaft ? Buayee's driver....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 pm

daveaha wrote:
asahi wrote:
Wow! That many pictures!!! Laughing
you gals must have really enjoyed yourselves.
Saw one sweet looking driver with pink shaft.
Nice!!!!

Burner driver with Pink Shaft ? Buayee's driver....

Buayee PK! your cleveland hibore with pink shaft!!!

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
PK
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
daveaha wrote:
asahi wrote:
Wow! That many pictures!!! Laughing
you gals must have really enjoyed yourselves.
Saw one sweet looking driver with pink shaft.
Nice!!!!

Burner driver with Pink Shaft ? Buayee's driver....

Buayee PK! your cleveland hibore with pink shaft!!!

Buayee PK? haha .. how to fight with Burner driver with Pink Shaft? Else my si gong will not have poison me and sold me tat driver liao!! Razz
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Burner with Pink shaft - gd ah????? (i have the pink NV shaft and the burner 09)
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Ask your mother. She will tell you. Razz
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:59 pm

PK wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
daveaha wrote:
asahi wrote:
Wow! That many pictures!!! Laughing
you gals must have really enjoyed yourselves.
Saw one sweet looking driver with pink shaft.
Nice!!!!

Burner driver with Pink Shaft ? Buayee's driver....

Buayee PK! your cleveland hibore with pink shaft!!!

Buayee PK? haha .. how to fight with Burner driver with Pink Shaft? Else my si gong will not have poison me and sold me tat driver liao!! Razz

actually hor.. asahi only said pink shaft leh.

chrisd ah.. golfbeginner's mother bo eng.. cannot answer him.. Razz

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Next time should get all the pink shafted drivers together for a picture. Razz

golfbeginner, time to fit the pink shaft and join the force. Haha
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

asahi wrote:
Next time should get all the pink shafted drivers together for a picture. Razz

golfbeginner, time to fit the pink shaft and join the force. Haha

I have the pink shaft on my 3 wood haha....

Now thinkin shld i change my driver shaft to pink as well. sunny
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Haha Mai tu Liao. Just do it! alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan   Today at 4:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
[Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
 Similar topics
-
» [Only females need apply] Day trip to Ria Bintan
» Dakhla Trip 25th Aug - 2nd Sept
» Recent Pilbara Trip
» 2 Day 1 Night Batam Golf Trip
» Would love to tagalong with someone on a trip to Hill End!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.