Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello from Ms Golfy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi, am new to golf, just 5 mths old. Have been playing golf since August 2009....and loving everything about it

Hope to grow in the game and find golf buddies here....oh yes, I do have a handicap already...worked hard for it cheers
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi SpiceOfLife,

Welcome to Golf Republic.
Please join us for range sessions and games in the future.

Hope to see you soon..

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

absolutely Very Happy and looking forward to meeting fellow GRians.

missmoon wrote:
Hi SpiceOfLife,

Welcome to Golf Republic.
Please join us for range sessions and games in the future.

Hope to see you soon..

Smile
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Hi spiceoflife,

you will find alot of golf kaki here..

where do u pratice?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:00 pm

hi and welcome, started the same time as ya, but no handicap yet Embarassed

still some ways to go before getting mine.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

welcome!

And well done in getting your handicap so soon! thats alot of determination right there.... =)

Enjoy your stay!

_________________
"Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably, and when you least expect it, the world rights itself again."-- Grey's Anatomy
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:04 pm

eiji wrote:
hi and welcome, started the same time as ya, but no handicap yet Embarassed

still some ways to go before getting mine.

dun worry bro... u will pass n get it soon la

i just got my after 6mths
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

hardrock wrote:
eiji wrote:
hi and welcome, started the same time as ya, but no handicap yet Embarassed

still some ways to go before getting mine.

dun worry bro... u will pass n get it soon la

i just got my after 6mths

congrats bro, i am in no hurry to get it, will go for handicap CR when i feel i am well prepared and ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi Hardrock,

I go to MBGC more cos I live in the east....at last once a week, Eng Neo or Mandai too.

just found out that there's a weekly practice at mbgc...will be there this wed :-)

hardrock wrote:
Hi spiceoflife,

you will find alot of golf kaki here..

where do u pratice?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

take ur time and well prepare is most important.. catch up for a game soon! i also newbies too
Back to top Go down
navik
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 260
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Woah 5 and 6 months, that's fast. Hope I'll be able to get mine round the same time frame too
Back to top Go down
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:12 pm

hi eiji, nice to meet u. oh...i'm crazy...i set a 3 mth goal for pc...3 mth goal for handicap and got that within that timeframe....lots of hardwork and watch lots of golf channel too...

eiji wrote:
hi and welcome, started the same time as ya, but no handicap yet Embarassed
still some ways to go before getting mine.
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

spiceoflife wrote:
Hi Hardrock,

I go to MBGC more cos I live in the east....at last once a week, Eng Neo or Mandai too.

just found out that there's a weekly practice at mbgc...will be there this wed :-)

hardrock wrote:
Hi spiceoflife,

you will find alot of golf kaki here..

where do u pratice?

oic.. MBGC alway full don't really like to go there..
Eng neo fairway is it? nice place there i also go there sometime, call me if u going there
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

not that talented...need to spend more effort but lack the luxury of free time.

anyway see ya on wednesday range sessions.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:19 pm

navik wrote:
Woah 5 and 6 months, that's fast. Hope I'll be able to get mine round the same time frame too

u also can la.. work harder and pratice more sure u can do it
Back to top Go down
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

to get a bay at mbgc...must be there by 7pm...otherwise have to wait till 9pm or so...agree its always full.

i used to go eng neo 3 times a week when i just started....cos of the mee goreng there....until i tried mbgc...the beef hor fun is yummy...:-)

on a more serious note, mbgc is cleaner and more cooling...of course i like the proshop too...am a regular there....

pm me your contact and will connect.



hardrock wrote:
spiceoflife wrote:
Hi Hardrock,

I go to MBGC more cos I live in the east....at last once a week, Eng Neo or Mandai too.

just found out that there's a weekly practice at mbgc...will be there this wed :-)

hardrock wrote:
Hi spiceoflife,

you will find alot of golf kaki here..

where do u pratice?

oic.. MBGC alway full don't really like to go there..
Eng neo fairway is it? nice place there i also go there sometime, call me if u going there
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:25 pm

hi welcome....

GR always meet there at roof top on wed nite... check out the starry nite thread... Smile
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:28 pm

hardrock wrote:
take ur time and well prepare is most important.. catch up for a game soon! i also newbies too

*coughing...coughing* b....u....a....y....a *coughing...coughing*
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Seiko wrote:
hardrock wrote:
take ur time and well prepare is most important.. catch up for a game soon! i also newbies too

*coughing...coughing* b....u....a....y....a *coughing...coughing*

hello so late still don't go n sleep tmr how to wake up in time to play 36 hole *buaya*
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:41 pm

Don't hijack pple's thread lah! Our "dispute" can settle easily one.... lol!

Hi Ms Goofy...a very BIG welcome to GR!!! Me also newbie. Once u see me play u will feel that actually u r a very good player. Beer
Back to top Go down
spiceoflife
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-10
Location : Siglap

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm

hello seiko...goofy or golfy...both are fine with me. Thank you for the big welcome, very happy to be a fellow GRian.

am very new and if we have game someday...you don't laugh at me ah...still learning even golf rules from more experienced golfers....

Seiko wrote:
Don't hijack pple's thread lah! Our "dispute" can settle easily one.... lol!

Hi Ms Goofy...a very BIG welcome to GR!!! Me also newbie. Once u see me play u will feel that actually u r a very good player. Beer
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Haha! Sorry to mistype your nick...

U wan experienced golfers? Look for Hardrock. He is very patient to play newbies one. He is PGA here====> Play Golf Available. ROFL

Normally I cannot laugh at pple and i got no time to laugh at pple bcos everytime I tee-off I will be very busy shouting "Fore", looking for ball in the rough, see if the ball is inside the water hazard or most common pick up the ball at 20mtr infront to tee again.

btw my score always at 72. What a Face

Y? bcos I always stop at hole 10 after reaching 72 strokes. Power right?
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 am

Hi Ms Golfy

Welcome to GR ....
We have ladies games on 1 st Feb @ Ria Bintan , interested to join us ?

Cheers!

PS : no wonder so many males golfers replied , coz its a new lady golfer ....
Smile
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:05 am

A warm Welcome to you, SpiceOfLife. Must be really love golf to get so many cards so fast for your handicap. Well done!
Beer

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Ron Lee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:18 pm

Greetings to all, i just joined this forum yesterday. Looks like the forum is seeing alot of activities which is always an encouraging sign. I am a golf nut. Been playing for a couple of years and usually do so as a single ball in a flight. It can be REALLY BORING!!! Hope to meet like minded golf fans here and hopefully learn a few tricks from the PROS in Golf Republic. BTW, how do i start??? Can any kind soul help me? I see that you guys meet up at MBGC weekly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ms Golfy   Today at 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hello from Ms Golfy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.