Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HCP test passed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hardballs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Just passed my hcp test today at Warren with SGA. After a disasterous tee shot on the first hole (the hardest shot in golf... haha) and a few dribblers that went 10 metres or so, I managed to salvage a couple of pars in the first 7 holes and be under the +14 limit. The tester said that he was mostly interested in etiquette and courtesy although he did ask a few rules questions as they became relevant during the round. Now it's onward and upward trying to make my goal of breaking 90 off the stick by the end of the year.

If you think you can, just go for it.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Wow , congrats !
thanks for the update...
Some of us are going for the test next week ...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Bravo, HB!! Well done Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Congrats Hardballs!!

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm

congrats Hardballs!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm

well done and congrat hardballs.... I'm sure you can break 90 by end 2010...

I will want to set my goal of breaking 90 by end 2010...

Let's work hard to it..
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 pm

congrats and well done!

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
hardballs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Thank everyone for the well wishes and hardrock I'm happy to work together and push each other and anyone else toward their goals.
Back to top Go down
iceywicey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 37
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Congrats HB! Smile
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1399
Join date : 2009-07-27
Location : Jurong

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:58 pm

wahh i didnt know so stringent
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Congratulation Bro Hardballs! Wow u also scored very well on your HCP test. It seems like the nickname start with HARD one all very good players. I'm sure u will break your 90 very soon.

Once again congratulation!!! Beer
Back to top Go down
bian1980
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 992
Join date : 2009-11-21
Age : 36
Location : North, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

CONGRATS... hope it will be my turn soon.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Seiko wrote:
Congratulation Bro Hardballs! Wow u also scored very well on your HCP test. It seems like the nickname start with HARD one all very good players. I'm sure u will break your 90 very soon.

Once again congratulation!!! Beer

Bro wat wrong with those nickname start with HARD?????
Back to top Go down
first_timerz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Jurong West St 65

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

cheers

CONGRAT!!
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 pm

hardrock wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Congratulation Bro Hardballs! Wow u also scored very well on your HCP test. It seems like the nickname start with HARD one all very good players. I'm sure u will break your 90 very soon.

Once again congratulation!!! Beer

Bro wat wrong with those nickname start with HARD?????

Bro don't be so sensitive lah! I only mentioned it casually. y u so gan cheong? Oops...i forgot u also start with Hardrock!! paiseh paiseh, btw the new hotel at Sentosa is yours right? ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
Ron Lee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 184
Join date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

hardballs wrote:
Just passed my hcp test today at Warren with SGA. After a disasterous tee shot on the first hole (the hardest shot in golf... haha) and a few dribblers that went 10 metres or so, I managed to salvage a couple of pars in the first 7 holes and be under the +14 limit. The tester said that he was mostly interested in etiquette and courtesy although he did ask a few rules questions as they became relevant during the round. Now it's onward and upward trying to make my goal of breaking 90 off the stick by the end of the year.

If you think you can, just go for it.

Hardballs, congrats on your passing of HCP.
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 am

Seiko wrote:
hardrock wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Congratulation Bro Hardballs! Wow u also scored very well on your HCP test. It seems like the nickname start with HARD one all very good players. I'm sure u will break your 90 very soon.

Once again congratulation!!! Beer

Bro wat wrong with those nickname start with HARD?????

Bro don't be so sensitive lah! I only mentioned it casually. y u so gan cheong? Oops...i forgot u also start with Hardrock!! paiseh paiseh, btw the new hotel at Sentosa is yours right? ROFL ROFL ROFL

how i wish that was my..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HCP test passed   Today at 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
HCP test passed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HCP test passed
» Fuel Pressure Regulator Test
» Reaction test
» planning to go for handicap test, need advise
» 50fps Test - Feedback REALLY appreciated!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Golf Academy :: Golf Rules & Etiquette-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.