Well its official, the trademarks are registered and approved, the F360 shafts are delivered and they are shafted on the Prototypes and the Mickey Parker version and will be on displayed and trial at the Orlando show...
except for S70B who will be at the show, here's a photography review for the rest of the folks on this forum...
The Zen Flowmotion F360 putter shaft
in matt black and matt satin...
Plumbers Neck in Black, Bronze and Satin...
Black and Bronze...
in the more traditional black with black, satin with satin combo...
finally more info on the F360 shaft from Zen, UK and Aerotech LLC.The Zen FlowMotion F360 putter shaftComposition
• Filament Wound High Modulus graphite core commingled with a copper alloy.
• Finished with 59 miles of stainless steel fiber covering the entire surface of each shaft.
• The steel fiber is specially made to 8 microns in diameter which is 1/10 the thickness of a human hair.Benefit
• Enhanced feel created by the combination of graphite and metal throughout the entire wall thickness of the shaft.
• Graphite and Steel composition has been fine-tuned to improve overall feel and vibration resonance.
• Filament Wound construction creates a seamless putter shaft eliminating unintended out-of-plane shaft movements.
• Steel fiber covers the entire surface for adding stability and control for pinpoint accuracy.Design and Manufacturing
Jointly produced by Zen, UK and Aerotech Golf LLC, US and made in Aerotech facilitiesSpecs
Length - Weight - Torque - Tip OD - Butt OD - Parrallel Tip
41 inch - 130g - 1.5 - .370 - .605 - 5.25 inch
Finally we have also fine-tune the putter head weight to frequency ratio on trimming.
i just wanted to add that the Zen putter is a UK developed product, the F360 shaft, co-produced with Aerotech shaft is a US patented product; and lastly the prototyping, research and liaison from putter head to shaft (spanning more than a year) was carried out by a little Singapore company with a vision to bring an extraordinary putter to this region....wonder if EDB has a grant for that?