Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St. MIG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Hi Seiko,

Ladies can be members too. My entire family are golflink members. Including my younger sister & parents who don't do golf

When U guys playing JIO me can?
Back to top Go down
http://www.miguellim.weebly.com
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 pm

St. MIG wrote:
Hi Seiko,

Ladies can be members too. My entire family are golflink members. Including my younger sister & parents who don't do golf

When U guys playing JIO me can?

Hi St. MIG, thank u for the information! Wow..your whole family all golflink members!! Power man. So where and when u usually play? I'm trying to gather a bit more kakis here. U will be in my JIO-list!

Swing good putt
Back to top Go down
ESTan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 62
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:57 am

Hi Seiko
I m a member too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grace-ions.com.sg
andrewlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Comfort DelGro Driving Center

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 am

Hi Bro Seiko,

Is difficult to book a weekend game at SCC?

My buddy is a new member and now he jio me to join as a social member to play regular weekend game @ SCC.

How 2 book weekend game?

We can form a flight if you can play sunday AM game.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
St. MIG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi andrewlee,

GL members need to log into their account. Submit booking for entire flight.

Wait for confirmation email from GL.

Once confirmed, make payment @ AXS machine. Keep the receipt.

Show AXS receipt @ golf reception b4 tee off.

However, booking for SCC must be >3 days, <12 days.

Yes, I got 2 members (including myself). If U keen play next w/e. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miguellim.weebly.com
lsk
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 pm

hi

Does anyone of you still play at Sembawang please? If yes, may I join in please? I am a beginning and would like to play during the weekdays. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
idrahus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-11
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi,

I'm a golflink member and keen to play at SCC. PM me if there is any slot available. Never played there before and never book through golflink so not too sure what is the procedure.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Whats home team ?
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : out of bounds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Begbie.....

Ministry of Home Affairs.....

THE HOME TEAM..... ICA, Prisons, SPF, ISD, CNB, CRA, SCORE......did i miss any?

jeng jeng jeng jengg.............
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
charlestanbl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Hougang

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Bro seiko,

are you playing the Wong Kan Seng Challenge Laughing this year at TMCC.

I will seeing u agin if you are
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:29 pm

charlestanbl wrote:
Bro seiko,

are you playing the Wong Kan Seng Challenge Laughing this year at TMCC.

I will seeing u agin if you are

Bro Charles, long time no see!

No, I'm not playing this game!

Wish u HIO!!!

HUAT AH!!!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

idrahus wrote:
Hi,

I'm a golflink member and keen to play at SCC. PM me if there is any slot available. Never played there before and never book through golflink so not too sure what is the procedure.

Cheers.

Hi! I don't play SCC regularly now but my friend still do so. If u r interested, drop me a pm. I will link u up.

No worries! They are friendly and don't bet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cristel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1214
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 31
Location : ::nowhere::

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:45 am

HT members. Yup, they have offers for the club... But not sure if guest are entitled as well?
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : out of bounds

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 am

Here's more on home team members...

http://www.hometeamns.sg/index.cfm?GPID=728

FYI...for those who wants to know more....
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
randall
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:08 am

Seiko wrote:
Hi everyone! Anyone here is a HomeTeam or GolfLinks member? I understand that they have some excellent member rates for Pulai Springs (JB) and Sembawang CC. If you are a member, you only need to pay S$10.90 + RM35 (buggy fee) for Pulai Springs wkday and S$39 for Sembawang CC wkday.

I'm looking for more kakis to play at these two clubs.

Swing Swing Swing

Hi Seiko,

I'm also looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks member to have regular golf at Sembawang CC. Are slots still open to form regular kaki group there? Lets have a game!
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:13 pm

randall wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Hi everyone! Anyone here is a HomeTeam or GolfLinks member? I understand that they have some excellent member rates for Pulai Springs (JB) and Sembawang CC. If you are a member, you only need to pay S$10.90 + RM35 (buggy fee) for Pulai Springs wkday and S$39 for Sembawang CC wkday.

I'm looking for more kakis to play at these two clubs.

Swing Swing Swing

Hi Seiko,

I'm also looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks member to have regular golf at Sembawang CC. Are slots still open to form regular kaki group there? Lets have a game!

Bro, u play weekday or weekend?
Back to top Go down
randall
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Seiko wrote:
randall wrote:
Seiko wrote:
Hi everyone! Anyone here is a HomeTeam or GolfLinks member? I understand that they have some excellent member rates for Pulai Springs (JB) and Sembawang CC. If you are a member, you only need to pay S$10.90 + RM35 (buggy fee) for Pulai Springs wkday and S$39 for Sembawang CC wkday.

I'm looking for more kakis to play at these two clubs.

Swing Swing Swing

Hi Seiko,

I'm also looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks member to have regular golf at Sembawang CC. Are slots still open to form regular kaki group there? Lets have a game!

Bro, u play weekday or weekend?

I normally play sundays but I'm open to more regular kaki group. Which day u normally play?
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 pm

I just called and was told that i need a recommendation from any member at the club. Any kind soul can recommend me Question
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm

St. MIG wrote:
Hi andrewlee,

GL members need to log into their account. Submit booking for entire flight.

Wait for confirmation email from GL.

Once confirmed, make payment @ AXS machine. Keep the receipt.

Show AXS receipt @ golf reception b4 tee off.

However, booking for SCC must be >3 days, <12 days.

Yes, I got 2 members (including myself). If U keen play next w/e. Let me know.

I waited 2 days for the confirmation but didnt receive any. Usually how long will it take for them to reply and update the status?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!   Today at 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Looking for HomeTeam or GolfLinks Members!
» HomeTeam NS Card holders / Sembawang Country Club members - game pooling
» HomeTeam NS Members @ Bukit Batok Range
» Google Ads showing to Members
» AAA Members - 7% Discount at NAPA

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.