Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wonder why the white pants?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

opus wrote:
thefocalpoint always wear white pants one what.
very SERGIO Taylormade
then white adidas belt, limited edition shoes...u know u know

hehehee.... i always liked white pants...
But the adidas one a bit transparent.. better go and tailor.. Smile Michael Lau tailor. hehehee...
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
opus wrote:
thefocalpoint always wear white pants one what.
very SERGIO Taylormade
then white adidas belt, limited edition shoes...u know u know

hehehee.... i always liked white pants...
But the adidas one a bit transparent.. better go and tailor.. Smile Michael Lau tailor. hehehee...

Hi FocalPoint. How much does your tailor charges for a pair?

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Royston,

nike also not bad. go to ubi nike. sales now!

JL also nice but expensive.

I am a fan of white gofl pants. owned 3 white golf pants..nike, JL n Playball!

easy to match n cool. both look cool n feel cool!

i always wear light coloured underwear w white pants.

pity my maid who does the laundry.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm

mloy wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
opus wrote:
thefocalpoint always wear white pants one what.
very SERGIO Taylormade
then white adidas belt, limited edition shoes...u know u know

hehehee.... i always liked white pants...
But the adidas one a bit transparent.. better go and tailor.. Smile Michael Lau tailor. hehehee...

Hi FocalPoint. How much does your tailor charges for a pair?

Normally i go to Chinatown and buy the material. Just tell them 'school uniform' white pants, and they will know the material. Tailoring is around $35 to $40 per pair. Smile But it's a perfect fit, everytime. Smile

I'm wearing white again this sunday.. heheheee....
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
mloy wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
opus wrote:
thefocalpoint always wear white pants one what.
very SERGIO Taylormade
then white adidas belt, limited edition shoes...u know u know

hehehee.... i always liked white pants...
But the adidas one a bit transparent.. better go and tailor.. Smile Michael Lau tailor. hehehee...

Hi FocalPoint. How much does your tailor charges for a pair?

Normally i go to Chinatown and buy the material. Just tell them 'school uniform' white pants, and they will know the material. Tailoring is around $35 to $40 per pair. Smile But it's a perfect fit, everytime. Smile

I'm wearing white again this sunday.. heheheee....

Can pm me the address or tel. no. Thanks.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 179
Join date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

u will be wearing white this sunday, plus red/black top
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:46 pm

I can almost sense prayers for rain liao... heh.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Check out Mustafa shopping centre. I was surprised they had white pants for adults and its in quite good material ; below S$30.

Cheers,
ethee
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:47 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
that explains that weird cutting that i have always been wondering at your frontal pelvic area.

You've been wondering about MT's frontal pelvic area?

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Technospaz wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
that explains that weird cutting that i have always been wondering at your frontal pelvic area.

You've been wondering about MT's frontal pelvic area?

Maybe it's nothing new... between the 2 of them at least... Razz
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Technospaz wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
that explains that weird cutting that i have always been wondering at your frontal pelvic area.

You've been wondering about MT's frontal pelvic area?

i have, on occasions, noticed him sneaking a quick peek or two. i never thought much of it til now.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

mervyntan wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
that explains that weird cutting that i have always been wondering at your frontal pelvic area.

You've been wondering about MT's frontal pelvic area?

i have, on occasions, noticed him sneaking a quick peek or two. i never thought much of it til now.

ROFL mervyntan... you are hilarious.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1324
Join date : 2009-07-05
Age : 35
Location : Sometimes Serangoon Sometimes India

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 pm

poresia wrote:
Royston,

nike also not bad. go to ubi nike. sales now!

JL also nice but expensive.

I am a fan of white gofl pants. owned 3 white golf pants..nike, JL n Playball!

easy to match n cool. both look cool n feel cool!

i always wear light coloured underwear w white pants.

pity my maid who does the laundry.

I went to NIke ler..
The white color pants material is translucent leh.
Can see my dark brown leg. keke.

During JL sales, I looking for white pants also.
But the white pants they have looks abit like cargo pants design leh.
Tak Chan Tek. Razz
Instead I bought a dark grey pants. (same as Sunny) haha! Very Happy


Let me look around more. keke.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Forget abt white...

Go whateva John Daly is wearing...

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:28 pm

lobang is pichar-ded.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:31 pm

ethee wrote:
Check out Mustafa shopping centre. I was surprised they had white pants for adults and its in quite good material ; below S$30.

Cheers,
ethee


Thanks for the info & tip .... will come handy soon .... no need to go tailor ..
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1368
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
ethee wrote:
Check out Mustafa shopping centre. I was surprised they had white pants for adults and its in quite good material ; below S$30.

Cheers,
ethee


Thanks for the info & tip .... will come handy soon .... no need to go tailor ..

wear white long pants to go pap meeting or go back secondary school ah? hahahaa.. albino
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:37 pm

not eberybody from AH Eye like you leh...

people like me, stupid type, no chance to wear white pants, after that want to be a AH EYE boy, wear white pants lor..
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

mloy wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
mloy wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
opus wrote:
thefocalpoint always wear white pants one what.
very SERGIO Taylormade
then white adidas belt, limited edition shoes...u know u know

hehehee.... i always liked white pants...
But the adidas one a bit transparent.. better go and tailor.. Smile Michael Lau tailor. hehehee...

Hi FocalPoint. How much does your tailor charges for a pair?

Normally i go to Chinatown and buy the material. Just tell them 'school uniform' white pants, and they will know the material. Tailoring is around $35 to $40 per pair. Smile But it's a perfect fit, everytime. Smile

I'm wearing white again this sunday.. heheheee....

Can pm me the address or tel. no. Thanks.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/businessfinder/company_detail.php?companyid=67227&branchid=104469

There you go... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wonder why the white pants?   Today at 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
 
Wonder why the white pants?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 6CW Present Wednesday Anarchy! 16/01/13
» Wonder why the white pants?
» NEMA Gambler jersey and pants
» White clay and gold ?.
» White smoke?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.