Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 golf gloves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:04 am

i am buying some gloves from US. How come they they dun use number sizing for their gloves??

all they use is Small, medium ..........

how to convert and ensure we bought the right size? Smile
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : The 'fine' city of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I wear 24 cm here and standard medium or even large in the States.

U should try them first or buy the exact brand you trust for correct sizes--even then, they may differ somewhat because of the manufacturing sources in inconsistent quality control.

Good luck.

CK
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 430
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Jurong

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

23 is about small..

watch out for the cadet size, supposedly shorter finger length (for kids).
Back to top Go down
m0i
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 pm

As for gloves, i headache. 23 a bit tight and 24 a bit big. Haizz.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:17 pm

The gloves will stretch as you use them. So no worries, go for 23.

You cant change hands right.. Man, if you can, then you tell me how you got bionic hands, I want one.
Back to top Go down
m0i
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Khorkar wrote:
The gloves will stretch as you use them. So no worries, go for 23.

You cant change hands right.. Man, if you can, then you tell me how you got bionic hands, I want one.

hehe, eat lesser. Razz
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm

u guys haven face the difficulty of a left handers looking for gloves.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 pm

jaketang wrote:
u guys haven face the difficulty of a left handers looking for gloves.... Sad

You guys haven't faced the difficulty of looking for left-handed ladies golf gear Razz
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2648
Join date : 2009-06-20
Age : 41
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:
u guys haven face the difficulty of a left handers looking for gloves.... Sad

You guys haven't faced the difficulty of looking for left-handed ladies golf gear Razz


hey bro, dun bs la.... ladies gloves come in pairs.. hahaha (my sis=in=law plays left too)

but ladies LF clubs is a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

JT, I think Techno was trying to be kind and hint to buy pairs of ladies gloves then use the right then give the right to wife. ha ha ha,,,
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:52 pm

jaketang wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
jaketang wrote:
u guys haven face the difficulty of a left handers looking for gloves.... Sad

You guys haven't faced the difficulty of looking for left-handed ladies golf gear Razz


hey bro, dun bs la.... ladies gloves come in pairs.. hahaha (my sis=in=law plays left too)

but ladies LF clubs is a challenge...

I was referring to clubs, mate. Gloves are a non-issue.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Khorkar wrote:
JT, I think Techno was trying to be kind and hint to buy pairs of ladies gloves then use the right then give the right to wife. ha ha ha,,,

Thank God my wife's hands are nowhere nearly as big as mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: golf gloves   Today at 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
golf gloves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Washing your golf gloves
» golf gloves
» SG50 Promotion - FIT39 Golf Gloves
» Golf Glove to recommend???
» What is the best golf glove in the world!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.