Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

30th Jan 2010 Sat PM game Legends RM 135 CASH

1. katherinechiok
2. mloy
3.
4.

ChrisD confirm wanna play? usual rules.. copy paste n write ur name to confirm.

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 am

oh ya.. and duval? come come..! just nice for a flight! the men vs the ladies! 7-7 enuff liao.. (mloy! i take aircon bus, depend on u liao!)

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 am

Huh 7-7 where got fight...
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 am

orh.. then 9,9? ok?

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:24 am

Not sure duval will agree... This will be my last game so doesn't really matter how much I give.
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am

wah.. u say until like that.. machiam we want to eat u up like tt..
we can negotiate further upon confirmation of attendance.

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 am

Wat time the flight huh... Hope we can play at 12nn.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 am

katherinechiok wrote:
oh ya.. and duval? come come..! just nice for a flight! the men vs the ladies! 7-7 enuff liao.. (mloy! i take aircon bus, depend on u liao!)

i take 50% share on the ladies...


flower
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 am

Quote :
chocoman wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
oh ya.. and duval? come come..! just nice for a flight! the men vs the ladies! 7-7 enuff liao.. (mloy! i take aircon bus, depend on u liao!)

i take 50% share on the ladies...



sorry Kat...rain cheque....due to unfortunate retirement of the forum and tot that we cant hook up, I went ahead and commit to family to do family activities.....
Just so you know, among my biggest regret is to have a game with you as I heard so much of you thru Choco....if anyting, I will need to ask 5/5 strokes fm you....

....just me 'DS....seasoned beginner'
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 am

Quote :
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
chocoman wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
oh ya.. and duval? come come..! just nice for a flight! the men vs the ladies! 7-7 enuff liao.. (mloy! i take aircon bus, depend on u liao!)

i take 50% share on the ladies...



sorry Kat...rain cheque....due to unfortunate retirement of the forum and tot that we cant hook up, I went ahead and commit to family to do family activities.....
Just so you know, among my biggest regret is to have a game with you as I heard so much of you thru Choco....if anyting, I will need to ask 5/5 strokes fm you....

....just me 'DS....seasoned beginner'

alamak..didn't come out rite....i meant among my biggest regrest is STILL awaiting a game with you....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am

Kat is a really good golfer. Don't let her bubbly personality fool you. She will cut you up even before the 1st green Smile Haha Smile

But a real pleasure to play with her. Really fun and entertaining. Watch for her fancy gestures... whenever she birdies/pars, she'll go "YESSSSS!!!!" and she does this a lot!

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 am

Wah KAT......I am not WORTHY!!!!!!!!!

3/3 next time in my favor.....I promise I will applaud and join in any gestures/celebration moves which you demo.....
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:00 am

Wow think better i find my own skill league to play.... SCARY
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 am

golfbeginner wrote:
Wow think better i find my own skill league to play.... SCARY

Golfbeginner, don't believe these guys. We are golfbeginner like you. So come come join us lah!

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

you bet.....seeing is believing.....after tht, you be humming the Journey's song ' Don't stop believing'.......then fm then on, it is PAP (pay and pay)
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

Duval_S wrote:
you bet.....seeing is believing.....after tht, you be humming the Journey's song ' Don't stop believing'.......then fm then on, it is PAP (pay and pay)

i always play this song when i go to range
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2154
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am

kat,

6 feb .. eng bor???


rematch?? how?
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:54 am

ChrisD wrote:
Wat time the flight huh... Hope we can play at 12nn.

Time ah.. nothing is booked YET.. but i'll of cos request for the earliest tee off la.. for Legends.. 12 noon.. hmm.. possible if there's buggies.. at most, they will tell u , caddies went for lunch, then at the 7th,8th hole, send a caddy to you, yet u still have to pay her the usual.

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 am

chocoman wrote:
kat,

6 feb .. eng bor???


rematch?? how?

so early book me ar? Embarassed i check my schedule hor.. ROFL

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:01 am

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
chocoman wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
oh ya.. and duval? come come..! just nice for a flight! the men vs the ladies! 7-7 enuff liao.. (mloy! i take aircon bus, depend on u liao!)

i take 50% share on the ladies...



sorry Kat...rain cheque....due to unfortunate retirement of the forum and tot that we cant hook up, I went ahead and commit to family to do family activities.....
Just so you know, among my biggest regret is to have a game with you as I heard so much of you thru Choco....if anyting, I will need to ask 5/5 strokes fm you....

....just me 'DS....seasoned beginner'

alamak..didn't come out rite....i meant among my biggest regrest is STILL awaiting a game with you....

keke.. tts farnie! "biggest regret is to have a game with me" lolz.. -- i wish tt'd be true! haha..
let's arrange a game soon! 6th Feb? kat is beri onz. but.. 3-3 is not enuff..

*u think abt it k* lol!

Evil or Very Mad

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 am

ok.. back to topic..


30th Jan 2010 Sat PM game Legends RM 135 CASH

1. katherinechiok
2. mloy
3.
4.


bo lang? Sad

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

katherinechiok wrote:
ok.. back to topic..


30th Jan 2010 Sat PM game Legends RM 135 CASH

1. katherinechiok
2. mloy
3.
4.


bo lang? Sad

What happened to ChrisD??

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 am

he ask ask ask, talk talk talk.. no confirmation. grrrrr.. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 am

i scare New here
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:16 am

golfbeginner wrote:
i scare New here

No scare. We no bite.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?   Today at 4:24 am

Back to top Go down
 
Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any game in JB this weekend(30-31 Jan)?
» What a game awaits us next weekend
» 2 ball at Johor on weekend afternoon?
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS
» Went to Ophir on the weekend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.