Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Construction Worker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 pm

There was this construction worker on the 3rd floor of his unfinished building. He needed a hand saw, but was too lazy to go down and get it himself, so he tried to call his fellow worker on the ground to get it for him, but this guy could not hear a word he said. So he started to give a sign so the guy on the ground could understand him.
So first he pointed at his eyes (meaning 'I') then pointed at his knees(meaning 'need') and moved his hands back and forth describing the movement of a saw.
Finally the guy on the ground started nodding his head, like he understood and dropped his pants and started to jack off.
The guy on the 3rd floor got pissed and ran down to the ground and started yelling at this guy: " You idiot, I was trying to say, I need a hand saw". The other guy replied: " I know, I was trying to tell you that " I am coming......".



Titu Swing good putt I HIT IT
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 pm

LOL. Good one!!
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Your avatar is making me puke

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Tituman,

May i request that you change/remove yr avatar? argghhhh..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 pm

missmoon wrote:
Tituman,

May i request that you change/remove yr avatar? argghhhh..

AArrgghh !! TOO obscene??? Or too disgusting??? OK la. Thought it was above disgusting that I like to share. Sorry .... affraid

Titu
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Tituman wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Tituman,

May i request that you change/remove yr avatar? argghhhh..

AArrgghh !! TOO obscene??? Or too disgusting??? OK la. Thought it was above disgusting that I like to share. Sorry .... affraid

Titu

i cannot stand the sight of her.. thanks ah mr titu. Smile

aiyoooo... i just had dinner, nearly puke all out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:10 pm

this one is great.. very cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 pm

missmoon wrote:
Tituman wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Tituman,

May i request that you change/remove yr avatar? argghhhh..

AArrgghh !! TOO obscene??? Or too disgusting??? OK la. Thought it was above disgusting that I like to share. Sorry .... affraid

Titu

i cannot stand the sight of her.. thanks ah mr titu. Smile

aiyoooo... i just had dinner, nearly puke all out..

Done !!! How about picture of my daughter??? Adorable right??? Like me .. kekekkeke lol!


Titu Wink
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Tituman wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Tituman wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Tituman,

May i request that you change/remove yr avatar? argghhhh..

AArrgghh !! TOO obscene??? Or too disgusting??? OK la. Thought it was above disgusting that I like to share. Sorry .... affraid

Titu

i cannot stand the sight of her.. thanks ah mr titu. Smile

aiyoooo... i just had dinner, nearly puke all out..

Done !!! How about picture of my daughter??? Adorable right??? Like me .. kekekkeke lol!


Titu Wink

yeah cheers cheers
just like you.. cute and adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Construction Worker   Today at 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Construction Worker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» uk stock car design and construction
» What is the internal construction of stock muffler
» Tribute to my co-worker, Mark!!!
» Subframe Construction K100 Side Car
» Sluice construction, riffle design and riffle testing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.