Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:52 am

Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 am

eh , i tout last week ur last game liao ?
This week still playing ?
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 am

ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

No more hibernating? bom
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 am

Way To Go Chris!!!!!

U plan to play SG or outside of SG?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 am

I only ask ppl to pen down their names never state that I want to play. Hahahaha. I am helping to arrange
for ppl who wants to play and there are also certain groups that require extra balls for their weekly game.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

ChrisD wrote:
I only ask ppl to pen down their names never state that I want to play. Hahahaha. I am helping to arrange
for ppl who wants to play and there are also certain groups that require extra balls for their weekly game.

Thats the spirit, so kind of you.... flower
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 am

sian half....tot after all the prep and encouragement, you will be revitalize...and charging down the golf course soonest.......sigh
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:30 am

ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

ChrisD, I thought you said that you are hibernating for 6 months. What happened? After last sunday you felt shiok and decided to change your mind?

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am

mloy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

ChrisD, I thought you said that
you are hibernating for 6 months. What happened? After last sunday you felt shiok and decided to change your mind?

Mloy, read the whole thread. I didnt said I want to play. See the ghost already still not scare dark meh?
After last week game, made me even want to quit golf after got thrashed by you gals.
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 am

ChrisD wrote:
mloy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

ChrisD, I thought you said that
you are hibernating for 6 months. What happened? After last sunday you felt shiok and decided to change your mind?

Mloy, read the whole thread. I didnt said I want to play. See the ghost already still not scare dark meh?
After last week game, made me even want to quit golf after got thrashed by you gals.

Its all my fault dragging you down... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:54 am

golfbeginner wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
mloy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

ChrisD, I thought you said that
you are hibernating for 6 months. What happened? After last sunday you felt shiok and decided to change your mind?

Mloy, read the whole thread. I didnt said I want to play. See the ghost already still not scare dark meh?
After last week game, made me even want to quit golf after got thrashed by you gals.

Its all my fault dragging you down... Sad Sad Sad

Hahaha thks lor. but u were the one who won most of the points.
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

fast game on sat morning?
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Sat morning 6 Feb

1. Mysticsea



Sat Afternoon 6 Feb

1.



Sun Morning 7th Feb

1.



Sun Afternoon 7th Feb

1.


No promise if the game going to happen till you place your name in.
Some people can chioh you to join their constant weekly if they still short of balls too.
So no harm putting your name here if you are keen to have a game in JB this weekend.

Cheers and have fun.
Back to top Go down
peter.golfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-12-22
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:37 pm

Sat morning 6 Feb

1. Mysticsea
2. Peter Golfer


Sat Afternoon 6 Feb

1.



Sun Morning 7th Feb

1.



Sun Afternoon 7th Feb

1.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Local or overseas game ? I'm interested to play in OCC this weekend actually...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

golfbeginner wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
I only ask ppl to pen down their names never state that I want to play. Hahahaha. I am helping to arrange
for ppl who wants to play and there are also certain groups that require extra balls for their weekly game.

Thats the spirit, so kind of you.... flower

wah.. not going, not playing also can organise games! u solid leh u! Laughing

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 pm

ChrisD wrote:
golfbeginner wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
mloy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Anyone interested to play this weekend?
Pen your interests here.

ChrisD, I thought you said that
you are hibernating for 6 months. What happened? After last sunday you felt shiok and decided to change your mind?

Mloy, read the whole thread. I didnt said I want to play. See the ghost already still not scare dark meh?
After last week game, made me even want to quit golf after got thrashed by you gals.

Its all my fault dragging you down... Sad Sad Sad

Hahaha thks lor. but u were the one who won most of the points.

mloy and i will always welcome a rematch!! Razz

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:53 pm

got "mummies" playing this time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm

missmoon wrote:
got "mummies" playing this time?

hmmmm........hmmmmmm................... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:09 pm

wah....looks like need to ask Kat for strokes next time (hope it sounds rite)....of coz, if I have the honor to play with Kat (again,,,,hope it sounds rite)
Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Duval_S wrote:
wah....looks like need to ask Kat for strokes next time (hope it sounds rite)....of coz, if I have the honor to play with Kat (again,,,,hope it sounds rite)

To get stroke from kat got to read a lot of books on Negotiation Skills, she is a master in the area.

To have a game with her, start to make your booking now, she is in hot demand.
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm

WaLau wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
wah....looks like need to ask Kat for strokes next time (hope it sounds rite)....of coz, if I have the honor to play with Kat (again,,,,hope it sounds rite)

To get stroke from kat got to read a lot of books on Negotiation Skills, she is a master in the area.

To have a game with her, start to make your booking now, she is in hot demand.

wah walauuuu.. u dun say like that leh. wait people dun jio me play, i got no kakis to pa golf with, i'll take a chopper and come after u!

*get strokes from kat* ?!?!?!?!?! u all must be crazy ~~~ Stretcher

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

I will have to take stroke from ppl when I start playing golf next year.
Cause I will be a golf beginner then, looking at minimum 3-2-1 for my first green.
Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:53 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
WaLau wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
wah....looks like need to ask Kat for strokes next time (hope it sounds rite)....of coz, if I have the honor to play with Kat (again,,,,hope it sounds rite)

To get stroke from kat got to read a lot of books on Negotiation Skills, she is a master in the area.

To have a game with her, start to make your booking now, she is in hot demand.

wah walauuuu.. u dun say like that leh. wait people dun jio me play, i got no kakis to pa golf with, i'll take a chopper and come after u!

*get strokes from kat* ?!?!?!?!?! u all must be crazy ~~~ Stretcher

kat, you will never run out of kakis one.
moreover................ shizzzzzzzzz, better to remain silent
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Sat morning 6 Feb (octville/daiman) green fees less than Rm110.

1. Mysticsea (need transport)
2. Peter Golfer (driver)
3.
4.

Sat Afternoon 6 Feb

1.



Sun Morning 7th Feb

1.



Sun Afternoon 7th Feb

1.

Quick quick 2 more to go on sat morning and the game will kick off Liao.
Those who short of balls also can PM them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?   Today at 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Any Golf this weekend 6/7 Feb?
» shenzhen/HK golf games weekend 17th-18th sept
» Golfing alone in weekend
» Better don't play golf on weekend afternoon as it may finally rain
» AKAN DATANG: Weekend Night Golf during Formula 1 Weekend

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.