Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fairway Woods or Hybrid??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Wow then i must jio him ask for 10-10
Back to top Go down
kelly
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 32
Location : The Western Part of D Sunny Island

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:34 pm

STRESSED...
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 pm

After a game with willy, his strong point is his 2iron tee-off and his putting.

his fairway shot is just equally good ...

he has make some wonderful putting i ever see before and his 2iron tee off is just "jaw-dropping"...haha !!

ops !!..i think i bi jiat some lobang liao...haha !!

snowman
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm

then i re arrange this sat flights liao .....
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-09-09
Location : Bukit Batok cough cough cough

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Kelly no stress la,

i dun bet one...so can give 20-20 no problem at all...

just need help from u all when i lose my ball into rough or trees...Watch out for ants and snakes tho...

Wei Golfbegineer have you paid Mloy on the lunch we lost to her at bintan oredi or not? dun owe people over NY leh...


Last edited by hoelwill on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:45 pm

golfbeginner wrote:
hoelwill giving me 6-6 this wkend Razz

Willy next time we play you give me 4-4. Your drive super far.....

P.S. Hoelwil, Eiji when can we have dinner and Gofbeginner I thirsty for beer leh. Ha ha ha.....

Alvin looks like you have to give me 3-3 instead of the other way around. May be more. Heard you are handicap 11 affraid
lol!

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:48 pm

mloy wrote:


Alvin looks like you have to give me 3-3 instead of the other way around. May be more. Heard you are handicap 11 affraid
lol!

this isn't happening.... No

And dun listen to other people anyhow say.... Suspect %$^#&^%^$ wilkang...
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:


Alvin looks like you have to give me 3-3 instead of the other way around. May be more. Heard you are handicap 11 affraid
lol!

this isn't happening.... No

And dun listen to other people anyhow say.... Suspect %$^#&^%^$ wilkang...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Haven paid lah, never meet up as well.

Anyway will honor the bets wun run away 1
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:55 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
mloy wrote:


Alvin looks like you have to give me 3-3 instead of the other way around. May be more. Heard you are handicap 11 affraid
lol!

this isn't happening.... No

And dun listen to other people anyhow say.... Suspect %$^#&^%^$ wilkang...

Bro..i never mentioned anything when in Bintan...the posts in here enough evidence oredi.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm

golfbeginner wrote:
Haven paid lah, never meet up as well.

Anyway will honor the bets wun run away 1

I know you won't run away 1.
To meet up, can be arranged. Eiji when you free??

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 pm

mloy wrote:
golfbeginner wrote:
hoelwill giving me 6-6 this wkend Razz

Alvin looks like you have to give me 3-3 instead of the other way around. May be more. Heard you are handicap 11 affraid
lol!

Mloy..don't be afraid..he does have weaknesses too.. Shocked
pssstttt..play with him at Kranji..unfamiliar territory.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm

wilkang wrote:

Mloy..don't be afraid..he does have weaknesses too.. Shocked
pssstttt..play with him at Kranji..unfamiliar territory.. Laughing Laughing

Oei... abit too late to try and salvage anything right?.. -_-'''
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-09-09
Location : Bukit Batok cough cough cough

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Al..come i tell u Mloy's weakness....
If you make her run(as in running), she will immediately lose that hole...(For Alvin eyes onli, the rest dun read)
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:04 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

Mloy..don't be afraid..he does have weaknesses too.. Shocked
pssstttt..play with him at Kranji..unfamiliar territory.. Laughing Laughing

Oei... abit too late to try and salvage anything right?.. -_-'''

It's never too late..lol..all in the name of good fun.. Laughing
Let's plan something mid march at kranji..how's that??
A mini gathering maybe??
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Cheers Willy... (For your eyes only too) Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

hoelwill wrote:
Al..come i tell u Mloy's weakness....
If you make her run(as in running), she will immediately lose that hole...(For Alvin eyes onli, the rest dun read)

lol! Wow Willy not only you are super far hitter also got good memory one.

So when can we have dinner, the four of us plus a jug of beer from golfbeginner.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-09-09
Location : Bukit Batok cough cough cough

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Mloy meal and beer i paid liao lei...treated eiji AND golfbeginner after 36 sob sob pocket burn big hole becoz of your Superb GIR...
We agreed golfbeginner will take you one-one to candlelite dinner to make up for the treatment we gave u(for abandoning you to go for 36 holes that day)


Last edited by hoelwill on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 pm

wilkang wrote:

It's never too late..lol..all in the name of good fun.. Laughing
Let's plan something mid march at kranji..how's that??
A mini gathering maybe??

Yes please!... I will go there and prove you wrong by tearing the golf course apart!!! (as in physically tear apart) - You guys bring clubs... I'll bring spade and shovel... hehe What a Face

Please organize... I'm in! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
golfbeginner
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 818
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 37
Location : Around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

hoelwill wrote:
Mloy meal and beer i paid liao lei...treated eiji AND golfbeginner after 36 sob sob pocket burn big hole becoz of your Superb GIR...
We agreed golfbeginner will take you one-one to candlelite dinner to make up for the treatment we gave u(for abandoning you to go for 36 holes that day)

Candlelite (what color white or red) Laughing
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 2780
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

It's never too late..lol..all in the name of good fun.. Laughing
Let's plan something mid march at kranji..how's that??
A mini gathering maybe??

Yes please!... I will go there and prove you wrong by tearing the golf course apart!!! (as in physically tear apart) - You guys bring clubs... I'll bring spade and shovel... hehe What a Face

Please organize... I'm in! Smile

Alritey..will plan on a friday..
I will check for slots in march and revert with a new topic.
Everyone is invited to see Al tear the course apart Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

hoelwill wrote:
Mloy meal and beer i paid liao lei...treated eiji AND golfbeginner after 36 sob sob pocket burn big hole becoz of your Superb GIR...
We agreed golfbeginner will take you one-one to candlelite dinner to make up for the treatment we gave u(for abandoning you to go for 36 holes that day)

You all abandon me to go another 18 and now you all abandon me again. Alamak why like that? Sad

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:21 pm

wilkang wrote:
alvin7379 wrote:
wilkang wrote:

It's never too late..lol..all in the name of good fun.. Laughing
Let's plan something mid march at kranji..how's that??
A mini gathering maybe??

Yes please!... I will go there and prove you wrong by tearing the golf course apart!!! (as in physically tear apart) - You guys bring clubs... I'll bring spade and shovel... hehe What a Face

Please organize... I'm in! Smile

Alritey..will plan on a friday..
I will check for slots in march and revert with a new topic.
Everyone is invited to see Al tear the course apart Laughing Laughing

wilkang.... make sure get voucher (for me, kekeke) NSRCC bery expensive one.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-09-09
Location : Bukit Batok cough cough cough

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm

mloy wrote:
You all abandon me to go another 18 and now you all abandon me again. Alamak why like that? Sad

Pai se pai se...coz we scared we fall in love with you and Pat come slaughter us the next day...haha pai se really pai se....
Back to top Go down
kelly
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 64
Join date : 2009-12-14
Age : 32
Location : The Western Part of D Sunny Island

PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 pm

hoelwill ----haha just be patient with us coz we are short hitters - i think your one shot = many of our shots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fairway Woods or Hybrid??   Today at 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Fairway Woods or Hybrid??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Flex of driver vs irons or fairway woods
» Cleveland CG Black Fairway Woods
» Fairway Woods & non-7 Irons
» Anyone using same shaft in Driver and Fairway woods?
» Mizuno MP Titanium Fairway Woods

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.