Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

crystal_tiong wrote:
thanks for the encouragment! I am getting to like this forum very much ...
nice people here .. Very Happy

sunny wrote:
even tiger woods miss his balls before too...so don't feel bad...he just misses it less often cos he is more talented and train about 1000 more balls a day more than us.

And i do miss the balls sometimes too

Everyone does it. We dont' lead pro golfer life, so don't worry about missing the balls....

Just enjoy whacking the balls !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:51 pm

sometimes, after seeing the balls that i didn't miss go, i rather i had missed the ball...

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

thanks , my confidence level is up again! Smile

daveaha wrote:
crystal_tiong wrote:
thanks for the encouragment! I am getting to like this forum very much ...
nice people here .. Very Happy

sunny wrote:
even tiger woods miss his balls before too...so don't feel bad...he just misses it less often cos he is more talented and train about 1000 more balls a day more than us.

And i do miss the balls sometimes too

Everyone does it. We dont' lead pro golfer life, so don't worry about missing the balls....

Just enjoy whacking the balls !
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 pm

missmoon wrote:
yeah.. join us at mbgc.. we (sunny + missmoon) are always at mgbc..
and we organise meet up on the rooftop sometimes Smile

no la. i wont laugh, cos im also very lousy..

i also want to join in!!
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 pm

star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

come n join our monthly game
this month we are going to JB Legends on 25 Oct 09 Sunday afternoon
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-10-11
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:18 pm

hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

come n join our monthly game
this month we are going to JB Legends on 25 Oct 09 Sunday afternoon

dear hardrock, thanks for the invite! yeap - got to know of the game from frens and the forum... but i can't make it on the 25th...

besides, i don't really dare to drive by myself into malaysia... so if i go for any games in m'sia... will need to find people who's kind enough to let me go in their car... tongue

looking forward to joining in the next game!
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm

star wrote:
hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

come n join our monthly game
this month we are going to JB Legends on 25 Oct 09 Sunday afternoon

dear hardrock, thanks for the invite! yeap - got to know of the game from frens and the forum... but i can't make it on the 25th...

besides, i don't really dare to drive by myself into malaysia... so if i go for any games in m'sia... will need to find people who's kind enough to let me go in their car... tongue

looking forward to joining in the next game!

No worry.. if u can car pool with any forum guy
there is a lot of forum ppl also don't drive there
Back to top Go down
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1119
Join date : 2009-10-10
Age : 65

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Dear hardock ,

If I dun have HCP , I cant play right ?
So can I join u guys to see u all play ?
A tour for the green .... Smile

Dear sis star
Maybe we can start to prastice golf at marina ? Do u have HCP ?

hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

come n join our monthly game
this month we are going to JB Legends on 25 Oct 09 Sunday afternoon

dear hardrock, thanks for the invite! yeap - got to know of the game from frens and the forum... but i can't make it on the 25th...

besides, i don't really dare to drive by myself into malaysia... so if i go for any games in m'sia... will need to find people who's kind enough to let me go in their car... tongue

looking forward to joining in the next game!

No worry.. if u can car pool with any forum guy
there is a lot of forum ppl also don't drive there
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:56 pm

star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

wow.. hi star, welcome to Golf Republic.. im MOON Smile
Yes, moon and sunny are always at MBGC range.
Please join us for range practice after work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:06 pm

crystal_tiong wrote:
Dear hardock ,

If I dun have HCP , I cant play right ?
So can I join u guys to see u all play ?
A tour for the green .... Smile

Dear sis star
Maybe we can start to prastice golf at marina ? Do u have HCP ?

hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
hardrock wrote:
star wrote:
Hi moon, I'm here to "report" Surprised

I got my PC from MBGC... used to practise at the range there... but haven't been there for a month or so.

Do you always frequent the range there?

come n join our monthly game
this month we are going to JB Legends on 25 Oct 09 Sunday afternoon

dear hardrock, thanks for the invite! yeap - got to know of the game from frens and the forum... but i can't make it on the 25th...

besides, i don't really dare to drive by myself into malaysia... so if i go for any games in m'sia... will need to find people who's kind enough to let me go in their car... tongue

looking forward to joining in the next game!

No worry.. if u can car pool with any forum guy
there is a lot of forum ppl also don't drive there

playing golf in malaysia don't need PC also can..
u are welcome to join us..
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 pm

lol... my name on the list le.

yay... i'm gonna get my driver back soon. hopefully can start to play properly. =D
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:51 pm

joleelyn wrote:
lol... my name on the list le.

yay... i'm gonna get my driver back soon. hopefully can start to play properly. =D

what happened to yr driver? oh must be yr mummy hehe..

added star to the list Smile

1. missmoon
2. frostee
3. JL
4. pingping
5. oinkoinkpig
6. katherinechiok
7. JessicaSukhita
8. oinkoinkpig
9. XuanXuan
10 Vicky
11. crystal_tiong
12. Suzzie_MTKC
13. Joleelyn
14. thmejlfm
15. Dollra.Miyako
16. PK
17. Opus
18. chezYvon
19. ethee
20. TSL
21. icesoba
22. star
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Great! Show us during the next range session. We ask mc to practice his commentory

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 pm

1. missmoon
2. frostee
3. JL
4. pingping
5. oinkoinkpig
6. katherinechiok
7. JessicaSukhita
8. oinkoinkpig
9. XuanXuan
10 Vicky
11. crystal_tiong
12. Suzzie_MTKC
13. Joleelyn
14. thmejlfm
15. Dollra.Miyako
16. PK
17. Opus
18. chezYvon
19. ethee
20. TSL
21. icesoba
22. star
23. Mervyntan (honorary member)
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 pm

eh.. i dunno when she coming back. She's not in Sg now. lol! i try la i try.....been 3 yrs plus since i last touched my driver. later (with MT disturbing me) then the ball anyhow fly also. **paiseh.

MT...: u want to become jie mei also ar.. =D
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 am

u want to accept me as your jie mei or not.. Hooray

if u accept... then i will be lor... as the honorary member.. Beer
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:50 am

hmmm.. u should ask miss moon right. she is the da jie here..
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 am

joleelyn wrote:
hmmm.. u should ask miss moon right. she is the da jie here..

for both of u good friends.. i OK it..

honorary member will not have NUMBER.. u get a star for it..

1. missmoon
2. frostee
3. JL
4. pingping
5. oinkoinkpig
6. katherinechiok
7. JessicaSukhita
8. oinkoinkpig
9. XuanXuan
10 Vicky
11. crystal_tiong
12. Suzzie_MTKC
13. Joleelyn
14. thmejlfm
15. Dollra.Miyako
16. PK
17. Opus
18. chezYvon
19. ethee
20. TSL
21. icesoba
22. star

* Mervyntan (honorary member) *
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1549
Join date : 2009-10-02
Location : in my lil' head.

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:07 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 am

wah... very touched leh... sobs sobs...
what is the world coming to nowadays... obama get nobel peace prize... olympics got golf.. now mervyntan get accepted as honorary member... wow... the world is a perfect place... Cheers Jump

anyway, MM, u gimme 2 stars leh, not A star. but 2!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEWWWWWWW so good
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:44 am

It was a nice day golfing with my wife TSL today at Palm Beach National GCC. She broke 100 (shot 97) for the 1st time (no hand wedges btw ) even when she started with a quad 9 on the 1st. Also nearly made her first ever birdie but the ball clanked off the flagstick and stayed on the lip.

Granted the course was pretty forgiving from the forward tees (ard 5000yds), I still think it is a sign of better things to come for her game.
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 280
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 am

Congrats TSL ! Keep up the good work !

Cheers,
ethee
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 68
Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:05 am

Thank you ethee! Smile

It was S70B who gave me alot of guidance on the course, and this will be a great motivation to improve even more. Been so golf crazy lately that I've been checking my swing in the mirror, putting in the room, etc. Hehe.

Meanwhile, hope to hear good news from other sistas on GR too. Heard missmoon just made her 2nd birdie in her golfing career! Wink So, best wishes to everyone and may we enjoy more good golf! cheers
Back to top Go down
chinchiachun
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 649
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:25 am

Yo Mrs Rex,

Good to hear you are playing well and your enthusiasm, it can only get better. I'm looking forward to a game with Mr. and Mrs. Rex when you guys are back. Think you can give me 3 3 by then, at least. Hahhahaha. Have fun and go get your birdies, soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..   Today at 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ♥ Female golfers only ♥~ Sistas, please fall in..
» My Favorite Female Golfers~
» Female golfers
» Golfers, respect the game when you play the game!
» Self taught golfers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.