Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:03 pm

[quote="blee2007"]P3nboy,

I thot you give up golf liao with the 'give up golf sales'?

I need more time on this.... try asking a smoker to quit smoking...keke Laughing
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:10 pm

[quote="p3nboy"]
blee2007 wrote:
P3nboy,

I thot you give up golf liao with the 'give up golf sales'?

I need more time on this.... try asking a smoker to quit smoking...keke Laughing

That's true.. So let me officially welcome you back in the fold? cheers
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Sngapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:55 am

Hi Bernard, can u advise the guest rate sign in by member?

p3nboy no need to worry about the flight arrangement cos can request to OCC to merge MGK & SSG together if really not enough headcount. But from what i know, SSG will usually have enough players to form their own flight just that these players may not be from GR.

Thank U!

SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Dave
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Wendy


OCC & others:
1. blee2007
2. mizzy
3. nientsu
4. Yen (janet's friend)
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Janet,

If I am not wrong it is 240 for guest of OCC members.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : The 'fine' city of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Blee2007: 6 April (Tues) can play probably as an MGK guest at OCC.

Weekends are not possible for me cos of family commitments.

CK
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 pm

clarencekim wrote:
Blee2007: 6 April (Tues) can play probably as an MGK guest at OCC.

Weekends are not possible for me cos of family commitments.

CK

Ok. Any preference (am or pm)? We are still trying to sort up arrangement as I will be outstation on the 7th.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : The 'fine' city of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am

PM preferable cos can at least get some work done in the morning.

If I play mornings, I am too tired or distratced (usually from a bad round) to concentrate at work in the afternoon.

Embarassed

Thanx.

CK
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 am

[quote="blee2007"]
p3nboy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
P3nboy,

I thot you give up golf liao with the 'give up golf sales'?

I need more time on this.... try asking a smoker to quit smoking...keke Laughing

That's true.. So let me officially welcome you back in the fold? cheers

Heard of marketing ploy kekekekk lol!

titu
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:58 am

[quote="Tituman"]
blee2007 wrote:
p3nboy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
P3nboy,

I thot you give up golf liao with the 'give up golf sales'?

I need more time on this.... try asking a smoker to quit smoking...keke Laughing

That's true.. So let me officially welcome you back in the fold? cheers

Heard of marketing ploy kekekekk lol!

titu

or is it reverse Pyscology?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:12 am

clarencekim wrote:
PM preferable cos can at least get some work done in the morning.

If I play mornings, I am too tired or distratced (usually from a bad round) to concentrate at work in the afternoon.

Embarassed

Thanx.

CK

Ok. Btw, i got a slot on 2 April tee off at 8.24am (sorry, it's morning). So far, Mizzy is ok for that day I think and another still pending. Interested? (it's a public holiday that day)
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:29 pm

still got your swing blee? Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm

mizzy wrote:
still got your swing blee? Smile

Yup. Good day at the range today.. need to transfer that to the course.. ha ha
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 153
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : Sngapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Calling all SSG members here. Kindly arrange to make TT payment of S$107 to my POSB Saving A/C: 084-65025-0 for the booking of game. I will submit 6 names mentioned below
to SSG to secure the booking. Tee off time : 2.15pm.

Raquel, can you let me know how much to pay for MGK members? Maybe I'll try to request two MGK members to form a flight w two SSG members if SSG/OCC permitted since we have six members from each side.

Bernard, once I have the time slot confirmation from SSG. Will let you know so that you can book either before or after our flights.

Pls co-ordinate your respective team payments.

Thank U Smile


SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Dave
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )


OCC & others:
1. blee2007
2. mizzy
3. nientsu
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:13 am

janetlee wrote:
Calling all SSG members here. Kindly arrange to make TT payment of S$107 to my POSB Saving A/C: 084-65025-0 for the booking of game. I will submit 6 names mentioned below
to SSG to secure the booking. Tee off time : 2.15pm.

Raquel, can you let me know how much to pay for MGK members? Maybe I'll try to request two MGK members to form a flight w two SSG members if SSG/OCC permitted since we have six members from each side.

Bernard, once I have the time slot confirmation from SSG. Will let you know so that you can book either before or after our flights.

Pls co-ordinate your respective team payments.

Thank U Smile


SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Dave
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )


OCC & others:
1. blee2007
2. mizzy
3. nientsu

Ok. will wait for your info. Mizzy and me will then book one flight each. What about Nientsu?
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

Kindly arrange to make TT payment of S$107 to my POSB Saving A/C

Can we make payment to OCC direct when we register? I am not a pilot, so i dont fly aeroplane. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 519
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Hello Janet and Bernard

4 flights needed
SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Dave
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )
7. Merilyn Chen (TBC)
8. Nientsu

OCC :
1. blee2007
2. mizzy

Persons to book the flights: OCC members ( blee2007 & Mizzy ) - 2 flights
MGK ( Raquel ) - 1 flight
SSG ( Janet ) - 1 flight

Once booking confirmed, MGK members can ballot online.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi Raquel,

Janet will book first for SSG (it might better for her to get 2 flights and see whether 2 MGK members can join in). Once that is done, Mizzy and me can get the slots before or after hers.

If I am not wrong, MGK members can only book the following Monday by which time, it may be tough to get consecutive slots.
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 519
Join date : 2009-11-26

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Bernard

Im also not very sure abt booking by MGK members. Anyway, as long as 4 flights are booked.

Awaiting for Janet's confirmation for flight time.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Guys,
I can't make it for this game. Really sorry....


4 flights needed
SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Nientsu
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )
7. Merilyn Chen (TBC)
8.

OCC :
1. blee2007
2. mizzy

Persons to book the flights: OCC members ( blee2007 & Mizzy ) - 2 flights
MGK ( Raquel ) - 1 flight
SSG ( Janet ) - 1 flight

Once booking confirmed, MGK members can ballot online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:57 am

daveaha wrote:
Guys,
I can't make it for this game. Really sorry....


4 flights needed
SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Nientsu
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )
7. Merilyn Chen (TBC)
8.

OCC :
1. blee2007
2. mizzy

Persons to book the flights: OCC members ( blee2007 & Mizzy ) - 2 flights
MGK ( Raquel ) - 1 flight
SSG ( Janet ) - 1 flight

Once booking confirmed, MGK members can ballot online.

Alamak, looking to play with you...
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:07 am

blee2007 wrote:
Hi Raquel,

Janet will book first for SSG (it might better for her to get 2 flights and see whether 2 MGK members can join in). Once that is done, Mizzy and me can get the slots before or after hers.

If I am not wrong, MGK members can only book the following Monday by which time, it may be tough to get consecutive slots.

This is the way to do it, SSG members only enjoy special rate by booking through SSG. Just book 2 flights of 3pax, MGK will slot in one pax for each flight. You can just swap players on that day. If you need one more person to book for SSG slot just let me know.

blee2007, TIO BO?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:13 am

p3nboy wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
Hi Raquel,

Janet will book first for SSG (it might better for her to get 2 flights and see whether 2 MGK members can join in). Once that is done, Mizzy and me can get the slots before or after hers.

If I am not wrong, MGK members can only book the following Monday by which time, it may be tough to get consecutive slots.

This is the way to do it, SSG members only enjoy special rate by booking through SSG. Just book 2 flights of 3pax, MGK will slot in one pax for each flight. You can just swap players on that day. If you need one more person to book for SSG slot just let me know.

blee2007, TIO BO?

Tio Tio. I think you need to check with Janet to see whether she can book 2 flights and also whether MGK members can slot in. Janet?
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 am

blee2007 wrote:


Alamak, looking to play with you...

Sorry... paiseh... I was really looking forward for this game too until something which I cant' avoid crop up...

Let's make this monthly game guys ? Shall we ? From the first game we can learn alot of thing for booking etc, so it'll be easier for the next one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 am

4 flights needed
SSG:
1. Janet
2. Christine
3. Judy
4. first_timerz
5. p3nboy
6. Richard

MGK:
1. Raquel
2. Nientsu
3. Mizuno
4. David
5. Yen (janet's friend)
6. Wendy ( " )
7. Merilyn Chen (TBC)
8. Ivan

OCC :
1. blee2007
2. mizzy

Persons to book the flights: OCC members ( blee2007 & Mizzy ) - 2 flights
MGK ( Raquel ) - 1 flight
SSG ( Janet ) - 1 flight
Back to top Go down
p3nboy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Janet no sound no picture leh, I will start the ball rolling.

SSG members, please PM me your name and membership number for booking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play   Today at 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OCC afternoon game on 17th Apr (Sat)/Calling MGK & SSG members to play
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kranji afternoon game on 16th may 2012
» anyone free on wed noon to thu afternoon? wanna game in batam?
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS
» Sunday 17th October - Very Early Morning - Southern Ride
» F1 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 42 - SKEGNESS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.