Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Playing with a 1 hcp player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 38

PostSubject: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Today I had a great time playing at NSRCC with a 1 hcp player. His driver distance was like 275m average, 3 iron 220m etc... He played 2 under today....
hmmm....when can I play like him?

On another note.... golf to him could be boring as well....all straight shots, regulation ons, no birdies then par loh....no OB, no water, no lost ball.....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 pm

yeah lor yeah lor......they are not nature lover like myself.....many times on golf course, due to circumstances , i hv no choice but to take time to see the roses, ants, fishes, long grass, short grass...thorns.....so many things to see on golf course......
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 pm

training hard, so that the day when i can play like that too.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2702
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : golf club graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Duval_S wrote:
yeah lor yeah lor......they are not nature lover like myself.....many times on golf course, due to circumstances , i hv no choice but to take time to see the roses, ants, fishes, long grass, short grass...thorns.....so many things to see on golf course......

yes.. i always take time to admire nature too.. since my ball went to admire nature too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

ahdan78 wrote:
Today I had a great time playing at NSRCC with a 1 hcp player. His driver distance was like 275m average, 3 iron 220m etc... He played 2 under today....
hmmm....when can I play like him?

On another note.... golf to him could be boring as well....all straight shots, regulation ons, no birdies then par loh....no OB, no water, no lost ball.....

I think it's the other way around. Once you hit that level, you'll keep on challenging yourself to get BETTER. Lower the score comparing the last one.

I ponder... how many times a week he plays ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 pm

daveaha wrote:
ahdan78 wrote:
Today I had a great time playing at NSRCC with a 1 hcp player. His driver distance was like 275m average, 3 iron 220m etc... He played 2 under today....
hmmm....when can I play like him?

On another note.... golf to him could be boring as well....all straight shots, regulation ons, no birdies then par loh....no OB, no water, no lost ball.....

I think it's the other way around. Once you hit that level, you'll keep on challenging yourself to get BETTER. Lower the score comparing the last one.

I ponder... how many times a week he plays ?

well, he told me almost everyday his at the range cause now sch holiday mah. best score 4 under.... damn gd lah...
Back to top Go down
BigBogey
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 pm

ahdan78: Before I think about how and when I can even smell a single-digit HCP, I am more curious to know how and when I can drift my buggy like your avatar's. lol.
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 pm

BigBogey wrote:
ahdan78: Before I think about how and when I can even smell a single-digit HCP, I am more curious to know how and when I can drift my buggy like your avatar's. lol.

Whaha.... few cans of tiger at the halfway house will do the job.....lol
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 am

ahdan78 wrote:
Today I had a great time playing at NSRCC with a 1 hcp player. His driver distance was like 275m average, 3 iron 220m etc... He played 2 under today....
hmmm....when can I play like him?

On another note.... golf to him could be boring as well....all straight shots, regulation ons, no birdies then par loh....no OB, no water, no lost ball.....

u already playing like him liao mah...

u also regulation on one...

ahdan=PRO
Back to top Go down
ahdan78
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 329
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 am

U know what is more interesting?

See people with everything wrong.. weird swings and totally wrong putting stroke... making all the pars and birdies... and grinning from ear to ear when you slap that $200 into their hands after the whole game.
Back to top Go down
benhogan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am

MC, u forgot to add, and u outdrcve them with your 3 wood. Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
U know what is more interesting?

See people with everything wrong.. weird swings and totally wrong putting stroke... making all the pars and birdies... and grinning from ear to ear when you slap that $200 into their hands after the whole game.
Haha....you kana bite by a buaya? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:39 am

JC..i heard you shot 82 and lost money on Sunday...who is the buaya????

you changing your avatar to reverse your luck????
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1255
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 99
Location : Teban Garden

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am

Nbz.... my case is not a buaya case..... it is kana "Con"!!! Mad ROFL ROFL ROFL

I change my Avatar is because she is not with me anymore Razz


Last edited by jimmychoo on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 am

benhogan wrote:
MC, u forgot to add, and u outdrcve them with your 3 wood. Wink

No hor. Sorry loh.

Their driver is my 5 iron distance.
Back to top Go down
benhogan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
benhogan wrote:
MC, u forgot to add, and u outdrcve them with your 3 wood. Wink

No hor. Sorry loh.

Their driver is my 5 iron distance.

That may scare some people. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1141
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27
Location : Gold Coast , QLD

PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

can u tell his name ....Maybe i know him ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Playing with a 1 hcp player   Today at 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Playing with a 1 hcp player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Playing with a 1 hcp player
» Rugby playing position titles.
» Britain's best player of the 1980's is back playing at Wimbledon!
» ECNL / Guest Player Question
» McDonald's Mini player commercials

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.