Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello GR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngjw89
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:02 am

hi everyone, i've been reading this forum for quite a while now, only decided to join in now. well, i think this place is awesome and i really like it that the golfing community here is actually way more active than i expected it to be.

anyway, i'm a 24 hcp, started taking the sport seriously about 3 months ago. had about 3 years of disastrous on and off golf before that. so i hope to get to know some golf kakis here and to share what i have

cheers!
jw
Back to top Go down
vcrpex
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

welcomed. Smile
at least you got your handicap already. Me still learning, havent earn my handicap yet.
only at range now.
Back to top Go down
ngjw89
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am

i know how that feels. my hcp was earned during the 3 years of horrible golf. for now i'm still confining myself to the range..hehe
Back to top Go down
vcrpex
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:27 am

which range do u go to? maybe we can hit the range together sometime. i practise mainly at laguna coz i stay in the east. but anywhere else is fine with me if it is in the daytime. need to work at the evening most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ron Lee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 am

ngjw89 wrote:
hi everyone, i've been reading this forum for quite a while now, only decided to join in now. well, i think this place is awesome and i really like it that the golfing community here is actually way more active than i expected it to be.

anyway, i'm a 24 hcp, started taking the sport seriously about 3 months ago. had about 3 years of disastrous on and off golf before that. so i hope to get to know some golf kakis here and to share what i have

cheers!
jw

welcome, no so newbie.... Smile the golfers here are golf-maniacs!!! anytime u need kaki, just post in the forum n u will hve a flood joining u!!! hve fun in GR.
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome Welcome..Enjoy your stay in GR cheers
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

Welcome !

In short, this is the best place to discuss golf and find golf kaki in Singapore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 am

Quote :
ngjw89 wrote:

cheers!
jw

welcome welcome......24 HCP when seriously golf in 3 months.....clap (x10)

Sighh...when I first started and played seriously for first 3 months, I was told to give up golf....and to try gardening instead....
Back to top Go down
ngjw89
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:35 pm

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Very Happy

vcrpex wrote:
which range do u go to? maybe we can hit the range together sometime. i practise mainly at laguna coz i stay in the east. but anywhere else is fine with me if it is in the daytime. need to work at the evening most of the time.

sure, but i usually go to jcc range, cos i live in the west..very quiet place especially during the daytime. but it's really out of the way for ppl in the east, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello GR   Today at 8:31 am

Back to top Go down

hello GR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.