Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 executive course mandai

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 717
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm

U will be surprised ... There's Marshall ... Sand box for divot repair... Much less wet patches of ground too ...
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

pippin wrote:
U will be surprised ... There's Marshall ... Sand box for divot repair... Much less wet patches of ground too ...

Sounds really promising! Thanks for the tip! Shall pay a visit to the 2 cashier aunties v soon!
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

shimizu.toruk wrote:
pippin wrote:
U will be surprised ... There's Marshall ... Sand box for divot repair... Much less wet patches of ground too ...

Sounds really promising! Thanks for the tip! Shall pay a visit to the 2 cashier aunties v soon!

hmm thought the 2 cashier aunties would hv also been upgraded? lol
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Those 2 are Mandai Exec Icons! Cannot anyhow upgrade one :-)
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

2 auntie still there, even promise me that after our 9 hole then will rain.

Even manager is there on Sat morning
Back to top Go down
Bear
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : out of bounds

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:04 am

I felt that mandai has improved much compared to when i started going there last year. You can actually see the 'fairway' now. There was a transition period where they were repairing the green. It was like putting on sand....haha. Im happy with he improvements now. Kudos to the management. One request to the management though....can bring back the package deal pleaseeeeeeeee....heehehee
Back to top Go down
http://www.website.co.jp
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 am

Bear wrote:
I felt that mandai has improved much compared to when i started going there last year. You can actually see the 'fairway' now. There was a transition period where they were repairing the green. It was like putting on sand....haha. Im happy with he improvements now. Kudos to the management. One request to the management though....can bring back the package deal pleaseeeeeeeee....heehehee

wonder if the management is in GR and reading all these valuable feedback? if yes heres another request: check all the rental trolleys to ensure the screw down tightening grips actually work.. I hv seen and also experienced bags falling over when traversing humps and bumps... some screws are so worn that u keep turning and it doesnt lock...oso maybe provide a belt or bungee cord to secure the golf bag to the trolley..Razz
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:59 am

I am quite a frequent player. Recently Seletar CC had taken over the management. The field is better and green is so much better than previously. For the trolley, i think they really need to look into it. Some of the trolley had turn rusty, and it stain my white bag. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 am

sim.t.lim wrote:
I am quite a frequent player. Recently Seletar CC had taken over the management. The field is better and green is so much better than previously. For the trolley, i think they really need to look into it. Some of the trolley had turn rusty, and it stain my white bag. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

maybe go get a tub of astonish cleaner to clean the bag of the rust Razz
Back to top Go down
XD1293
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-12-12

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:03 am

No hcap needed. Price about $35 - $38 for weekends.
Back to top Go down
dorisha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 am

Any idea when is a good time to visit mandai course on weekend for newbies?

I can't go on weekdays due to work. I want to practice to improve but worried if i go during crowded time, not only malu, worse still cause harm to other golfers.
Back to top Go down
Jeffheng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:27 am

dorisha wrote:
Any idea when is a good time to visit mandai course on weekend for newbies?

I can't go on weekdays due to work. I want to practice to improve but worried if i go during crowded time, not only malu, worse still cause harm to other golfers.

Weekend noon time is the least crowded.. but rememeber to bring your sunscreen lotion!
Back to top Go down
NewBie_SS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 am

weekend really less crowded ? I'm thinking of going for practise too..
Back to top Go down
dorisha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am

Thanks. I was thinking maybe 7am might be less crowded. But 12 noon sounds good. Maybe now ppl know, more ppl will go at this timeslot!
Back to top Go down
NewBie_SS
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:58 am

but i still think better take a day leave...go JB to play green for newbie is better than going mandai which can be stressful...you wont be able to enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 am

NewBie_SS wrote:
but i still think better take a day leave...go JB to play green for newbie is better than going mandai which can be stressful...you wont be able to enjoy the game

Go Palm Villa
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

Actually all courses are quite empty on sun pm and they got great rates....
Back to top Go down
dorisha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 52
Join date : 2011-09-05

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Go jb is a bit tough especially no car and no license. 1 person can play at mandai? Or die die must have 3-4 ppl together?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:54 pm

dorisha wrote:
Go jb is a bit tough especially no car and no license. 1 person can play at mandai? Or die die must have 3-4 ppl together?
Mandai not a problem, if busy they'll match you.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm

enwee wrote:
dorisha wrote:
Go jb is a bit tough especially no car and no license. 1 person can play at mandai? Or die die must have 3-4 ppl together?
Mandai not a problem, if busy they'll match you.

3 person will be a safe number for wkend

for wkday . 1 person also can.
Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Wed May 01, 2013 10:01 am

dorisha wrote:
Go jb is a bit tough especially no car and no license. 1 person can play at mandai? Or die die must have 3-4 ppl together?

I work around the area now thus I usually go Mandai XC (7-9am) before heading to the office as a form of exercise or (4-6pm) before picking up the kids. I usually does it on weekdays as weekends are for family.

If u stay ard the area, match my timing, we can play there together.
Back to top Go down
KieKie
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Hi willy,

how good are you? i am those beginner amateur newbie greenbird... if you don't mind, we can play together, looking at even 4-6pm also.

can app me at 9 7 6 6 8 1 7 0.

poh
Back to top Go down
sim.t.lim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 pm

KieKie wrote:
Hi willy,

how good are you? i am those beginner amateur newbie greenbird... if you don't mind, we can play together, looking at even 4-6pm also.

can app me at 9 7 6 6 8 1 7 0.

poh

Hi Hi, i play there quite often also, if lack of kaki can look for me. 91448986, Sim
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Sun May 12, 2013 7:32 pm

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
dorisha wrote:
Go jb is a bit tough especially no car and no license. 1 person can play at mandai? Or die die must have 3-4 ppl together?
Mandai not a problem, if busy they'll match you.

3 person will be a safe number for wkend

for wkday . 1 person also can.

whoohoo, thanks for the info. looking at going this week with another friend to practise after a long hiatus. glad that 1 also can!

bounce
Back to top Go down
benw78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 37
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Mon May 13, 2013 12:30 am

hey bros, I am a beginner and I have tried to play there on weekday. One person is ok. On weekend I sometimes go there for a quick practice and I realised the best time is to play during lunch time. less crowded can play fast game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: executive course mandai   Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down
 
executive course mandai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» executive course mandai
» Best score at mandai executive golf course??
» Mandai Executive Course
» Mandai Executive Golf Course
» Info Req for Mandai Executive Golf Course.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.