Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lao Lao Bay Golf Resort Saipan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Lao Lao Bay Golf Resort Saipan   Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Located in the corner of Saipan, Kagman, lies Lao Lao Bay Golf Resort. It was previously owned by Japanese and now by Asiana Airlines.

There are 2 course; East and West. The East course is the scenic and wind-ier course. The West Course which I played today is the tighter of the two.

Course conditions today are actually borderline, the fairways are hard and unforgiving today. Greens are super fast but manageable for me, for I have the ZEN. (Master, product placement in a review costs something, you know, you know?)

They have a big van to ferry tourist from their hotel. I think in Singapore, only Sentosa Golf Club has similar service?

The place is newly renovated under new ownership. Nice, huh?

Look what I found in the midst of the range balls...

I played the West Course today. Unfortunately, it is not as scenic as the other courses I showed before.

As it was a rather fast game today, I did not bother to make sure I take good shots, I just snap and go. This is the 18th Tee Box.

18th Fairway. On the right side, below the long grass are other residence. Imagine having your roof punched by a falling sliced ball. Razz

This is one of the par 4s. Water all the way through like Hole 1 of Marina. 400 yard hole and no prizes for guess whose ball is at the 100 yard marker.

This is Hole 9. 400 yard hole... and can you believe there is actually a 50 yard marker?? Do you see a ball there? Razz
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Lao Lao Bay Golf Resort Saipan   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Looks good...
Back to top Go down

Lao Lao Bay Golf Resort Saipan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1