Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things getting bad to badder for Tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor3112
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Mon May 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Golf needs a lot of focus indeed. Concentrate on one hole at a time....don't play the neighbour hole....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Mon May 10, 2010 4:09 pm

checked this out (got this fm somebody's comment)

Quote :

I love the joke that someone on the Golf Channel said was going around the practice range at the TPC: "If Tiger keeps working with Hank Haney, he'll soon have Ray Romano's swing."

Heng-ahh...If TW does get Charles swing.....LIAO!!! ...I promise to start going range diligently
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 12:00 am

Tiger damn pathetic la.

Before this, he was No.1 in the golf world, and 18 skanks at his disposal. Just being a sucky husband. He was two for three.

Now, he has no skanks, no wife soon, and no game. he's zero for three.
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 am

Tiger's gift of golf will always be a legend... too bad his human-side showed up..

Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 9:12 am

Well, let us focus on what he is legendary for... his game.. i sincerely hope he will recover and have his game back in form by the US Open... which I doubt so personally... 2010 is a year to forget for Tiger.... Sad
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 am

Yes Itsuki

I have strong belief that TW WILL comeback, although this year is not a good year for him.

Eventually, things and emotion will settle down over time and he will show us that he will always be the legend in the game of golf..no doubt about it, we just need to have more patient with him for the time being and have faith ...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 9:50 am

Sometimes I think TW is like Zhang WuJi......kena stab by the char boh fm Ermei Clan...but then, learn the 'Donno..what Stance'...and then back with Vengence...
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 10:43 am

Zhang WuJi got this 护体神功..wnt die one..so does TW...haha !!

and he will say "I'll be back"...keke
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 am

Duval_S wrote:
checked this out (got this fm somebody's comment)

Quote :

I love the joke that someone on the Golf Channel said was going around the practice range at the TPC: "If Tiger keeps working with Hank Haney, he'll soon have Ray Romano's swing."

Heng-ahh...If TW does get Charles swing.....LIAO!!! ...I promise to start going range diligently

Well, its official:

Hank Haney Resigns As Tiger's Coach
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 11:12 am

S70B wrote:

Well, its official:

Hank Haney Resigns As Tiger's Coach

sad...

hope Tiger can pull himself together soon.

Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 11:17 am

I wonder who he'll work with next.

Sean Foley with all his new found fame or mebbe he'll slink back to Butch.

Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 11:38 am

He will be back....
Come on Tiger....
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 11:50 am

I actually like Hank......quite cool chap (at least on TV)....but he got too much heat becos of association with Tiger.

The public is just like me....when things go wrong, its my club eg. my driver, my putter,my irons or the green, the wind, the karma, the bad nite sleep, the tasteless cheng teng at half way house, the bloody bird which flew past the green...the noise fm the bloody tractor in penang...the economy, the political in BKK, the world famine, the ozone ...

......nothing to do with my lack of talent or my physique which disable me to turn my body, or my lack of eye and hand coordination..and of cos, the small thing in between my 2 ears..................hahahahah
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Hank's resignation could not come at the worst time in my humble opinion.. it gave the golf community the impression that everyone is trying to disassociate themselves from TW.. not just his sponsors.. Maybe there is more to this whole episode that we as the public knows of... nevertheless it is sad that a great in the world of golf has fallen from grace to such new low.. well, TW always have my support...
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 1:46 pm

I think the KTV's should step in to "sponsor" Tiger Woods!!!
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 1:50 pm

JonL_TK wrote:

Partyworld or Las Vegas??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Itsuki wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

Both lah... After all TW has such a huge following in China!!!
Clients can opt of TW Package
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
Itsuki wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

but only one can "tabao"... kekekeke clown

back on more serious note, i read from somewhere in the forum that the nike shop beside Golf House Suntec has removed the posters and merchandises of TW series. True???
Back to top Go down
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Tiger needs to get the divorce out of the way to clear his mind.... Best he can go back to his old habits of playing the 19th... then he will play better...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Quote :
Itsuki wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:
Itsuki wrote:
JonL_TK wrote:

but only one can "tabao"... kekekeke clown

back on more serious note, i read from somewhere in the forum that the nike shop beside Golf House Suntec has removed the posters and merchandises of TW series. True???

TRUE....how I know? Becos I go KLKK there almost on weekly basis
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Tiger has lost the most important thing, the aura of AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!...... or invincibility. No player will fear him now and they will expects him to choke instead of going on a birdie run.

maybe if he starts using the Method putter, Machspeed Driver and Machspeed forged irons.....
Back to top Go down
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Face it, simply put, the Tiger got his balls cut.
Back to top Go down
jhan18
Playing Professional
Playing Professional

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 10:26 pm

i'm sure he'll get things sorted. everyone has their opinion. at the end of the day, its up to the man to do what he thinks is right. Unfortunately, the hole he's dug for himself is rather deep.
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Tue May 11, 2010 10:36 pm

The condition which he is suffering from is consistent with the symptons of CERVICAL RADICULITIS . I am not kidding....that is the medical name of the problem.
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 12:20 am

Now Tiger loses his coach!!

When bad luck comes, it comes in an avalanche!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Today at 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Things getting bad to badder for Tiger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next