Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things getting bad to badder for Tiger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 8:04 am

i have faith in the dude...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 9:50 am

Actually I think I know how Hank felt.. many moons ago , I was put under the discipleship of a tutor for my Malay Sanscript ...called Jawi..

He tried his best, but I just cannot make it....my writing swerve to the right...swerve to the left....even simple shot words, I also cannot....So he said ' This is it....No more...I am giving up on you.....before you give up on me ".

Like they said, the rest is history, I did not use Jawi to earn my keeps.

HANK....I FEEL For you....BUT more for TW...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am

when the whole world leaves u, u got to continue believing in yourself.

all is gone and lost when you lose faith in yourself. if u dun believe in yourself, who else will?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 9:56 am

Quote :
mUAr_cHEe wrote:

all is gone and lost when you lose faith in yourself. if u dun believe in yourself, who else will?

Think thats how Ben Crane felt went Rory left him on that hole last season or 2 ago..
Back to top Go down
ethee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:

Well said MC !

Not to forget that TW has his mother ; she will never ceased her faith in her son.

Rgds,
ethee
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 am

here is a thought:

Tiger should get Rick Smith to be his coach. Since Phil gotten Tiger's old coach, Tiger should do the same....then let the battle begin.

Just stop this at the coaching only.....and don go and extend this further... Wink
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 11:00 am

Well, i reckon the whole world is waiting in great anticipation for his highness' great comeback.. at the moment, it is hard to say with so many unfortunate things happening to him.. But when it happens, I am very sure that his legacy will reach a brand new high... like the saying goes, what goes down, has to come up someday... altho some may disagree... Razz
Back to top Go down
TLHENG
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Wed May 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Well at least he knows who are his true friends and supporter now. This is fact of life. When you are up there, everyone wants to be your friends/supporter, but only true friends/supporter are with you when you fall down. This is the real world. TW should take advice of Donald Trump. Get his divorce done and start a new life. Otherwise don't think he can concentrate 100% on his game.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 am

Tiger's Neck Injury Diagnosed

Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Thu May 13, 2010 8:08 am

does not sound serious...

got massage diagnosed sia.... *ideas ideas*
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Just saw on net.. TW and Elin's divorce is final! He is a swinging bachelor again... Hooray!! Now he can set the 19th hole as a reward for himself to play well... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Fri May 14, 2010 9:44 am

so...done deal....Tiger is getting back to singlehood soon..(w/kids) .....hopefully this time he learn how to cover his tracks better. And more importantly, don happy happy give out number.....use your buddy in-crime number.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Fri May 14, 2010 11:57 am

Well both parties get what they wanted... TW - freedom to "sow" the seeds of his love... and Elin... rich, single (again) and still drop-dead gorgeous... Laughing

as for fans worldwide, with this baggage dropped, let's hope TW will come back on track soon... nowadays, i hardly stay up late to watch the PGA tour anymore... Just not the same...
Back to top Go down
icejazz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm

great.. he no need to cover all his tracks... he can do watever he wants..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things getting bad to badder for Tiger   Today at 6:15 am

Back to top Go down

Things getting bad to badder for Tiger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3