Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Re: I am new in this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St. MIG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 10:02 am

Slicer51 wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Hi bro slicer51, first welcome to this big family of golf fanatic. i also use to log in mygolf.com
fr malaysia to look c look c hehe...

Hi bro golfchowmk,

Thanks for the welcome. It is great you look c look c in Malaysia website too. Now, we can talk here in Singapore site .. Do check me out ... Ha,aaa Did I say "check me out ? " Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

ya man will do, so fr the first post u r still station in indo now or in our heart land.

Bro,

I do not station in Surabaya but rather stay in Surabaya for passed 25 years ( you can guess how old I am ) Heee Laughing

I have sold everything in Singapore and move over to Surabaya (Reason ? because too much smart people in Singapore .. cannot survive man Embarassed The only diffidence is, am still holding a Singapore passbook. cheers

Wow,

my family loves Surabaya. Easy living. Clean too!

Welcome to GR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.miguellim.weebly.com
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 10:25 am

Deleted


Last edited by Slicer51 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 10:35 am

Deleted


Last edited by Slicer51 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

Tituman wrote:
Hi Slicer, welcome to GR. With your intro of MyGolf, I have just registered there and awaiting for the mods to confirm me in. So before confirmation, I can't surf the forum, unlike GR unregistered people can still surf GR. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here. cheers

Tituman

Halo, Abang Titu lu bunga spider web tak boleh sampai indo lar. boleh kerja dalam spore only u know hhehhe. bila u registar. abang HR sudah registar laoi.. itu orang bangah cepat..
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 12:05 pm

欢迎欢迎... looking forward to ur insights and contributions... enjoy the stay...
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 12:41 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Hi Slicer, welcome to GR. With your intro of MyGolf, I have just registered there and awaiting for the mods to confirm me in. So before confirmation, I can't surf the forum, unlike GR unregistered people can still surf GR. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here. cheers

Tituman

Halo, Abang Titu lu bunga spider web tak boleh sampai indo lar. boleh kerja dalam spore only u know hhehhe. bila u registar. abang HR sudah registar laoi.. itu orang bangah cepat..

Bang Chow, saya sudah registar la. Tunggu mod confirmation aja sekarang.
SElamat petang bang.

titu

Re: Bang HR, their chepat kaki chepat tangan punya la. Orang Singapore chakap kiasu la kekekkekek
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Hi Slicer, welcome to GR. With your intro of MyGolf, I have just registered there and awaiting for the mods to confirm me in. So before confirmation, I can't surf the forum, unlike GR unregistered people can still surf GR. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here. cheers

Tituman

Halo, Abang Titu lu bunga spider web tak boleh sampai indo lar. boleh kerja dalam spore only u know hhehhe. bila u registar. abang HR sudah registar laoi.. itu orang bangah cepat..

Bang Chow, saya sudah registar la. Tunggu mod confirmation aja sekarang.
SElamat petang bang.

titu

Re: Bang HR, their chepat kaki chepat tangan punya la. Orang Singapore chakap kiasu la kekekkekek

bang Titu, i sudah lama registar sana. tapi hor saya didah log in. dan sekarang aku punga account i ingat sudah tutup laoi..
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 1:18 pm

hallo... i know both of u melayu very kuat... but hor this is slicer51 intro thread leh...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 1:20 pm

mysticsea wrote:
hallo... i know both of u melayu very kuat... but hor this is slicer51 intro thread leh...

okok noted,
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sun May 30, 2010 1:37 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Hi Slicer, welcome to GR. With your intro of MyGolf, I have just registered there and awaiting for the mods to confirm me in. So before confirmation, I can't surf the forum, unlike GR unregistered people can still surf GR. In the meantime, enjoy your stay here. cheers

Tituman

Halo, Abang Titu lu bunga spider web tak boleh sampai indo lar. boleh kerja dalam spore only u know hhehhe. bila u registar. abang HR sudah registar laoi.. itu orang bangah cepat..

Bang Chow, saya sudah registar la. Tunggu mod confirmation aja sekarang.
SElamat petang bang.

titu

Re: Bang HR, their chepat kaki chepat tangan punya la. Orang Singapore chakap kiasu la kekekkekek

bang Titu, i sudah lama registar sana. tapi hor saya didah log in. dan sekarang aku punga account i ingat sudah tutup laoi..

Saya memchakap HR la. Bukan awak bang kekekk
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 am

mysticsea wrote:
欢迎欢迎... looking forward to ur insights and contributions... enjoy the stay...

Thank you mysticsea .... Nice picture .. Who is that ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 2159
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi Pak Slicer51,

I actually have to travel to Surabaya for work every 3 months of so, would be great if we can have a game together.

Cheers!

Derek
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
欢迎欢迎... looking forward to ur insights and contributions... enjoy the stay...

Thank you mysticsea .... Nice picture .. Who is that ? Smile

many pple ask me that liao... haha...

here's the link http://asiangirls88.com/2010/04/japan-beautiful-female-golf-player-makoto-takemura/ courtesy from a post by slinger...
Back to top Go down
PK
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi Slicer51

Welcome to Golf Republic! Beer
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Deleted


Last edited by Slicer51 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Deleted


Last edited by Slicer51 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 pm

PK wrote:
Hi Slicer51

Welcome to Golf Republic! Beer

bro PK,
Thank you, thank you

Beer
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi slice51
welcome to Gr
pk not bro
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

oned10t wrote:
Hi slice51
welcome to Gr
pk not bro

No not again .. PK did not put his or her gender ... Am I wrong again ? tongue

Thank you BROTHER oned10t ... haaaaa Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PK
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 298
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
oned10t wrote:
Hi slice51
welcome to Gr
pk not bro

No not again .. PK did not put his or her gender ... Am I wrong again ? tongue

Thank you BROTHER oned10t ... haaaaa Laughing Laughing

Razz
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:00 am

PK wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
oned10t wrote:
Hi slice51
welcome to Gr
pk not bro

No not again .. PK did not put his or her gender ... Am I wrong again ? tongue

Thank you BROTHER oned10t ... haaaaa Laughing Laughing

Razz
ha ha lots of hidden gender and crouching buaya/buayee here
Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 am

"hidden buaya, crouching buayee" Razz
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 pm

deleted


Last edited by Slicer51 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
oned10t / asahi,

Yes, i did not realize it until you mention. Is there a reason for them to hide their gender ? Like mysticsea with a beautiful avatar (that I need to use tissue every time I see it) did not put gender too Face Hug

To be on the safer side and not to offense anyone in future. I am write

" Thank you Bro/Sis mysticsea " Haaaa Laughing Laughing Peace

haha... i 100% bro... that's y i know how to appreciate beauty and man's talk... Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Re: I am new in this forum   Today at 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Re: I am new in this forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» xr rider for years,new to the forum
» Changi Hospital Public Forum - Golf Injuries - Prevention & Management
» FOrum Signatures Work
» i LOVE this forum
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.