Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 taylormade clubs demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 pm

Ask the fellow come to my house & i will change his away & put mechanical hand for him. ask the fellow lar pls dont blame the arrow lar..
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Bro marc wat time r u thre?
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm

ziyang wrote:
Uncle Marc, you know why?.Our uncle david is rich man golfer, when he teeing off already & he wont pick up his wooden tee. he get 50 of the tee & i think last him only 4rds of game haha..

Hi Eden, I asked for 50 because initially wanted to buy from GolfGreedy.com. They sell 25 pieces in a packet for $5.90 but if you buy 2 packets, it cost only $10. Then Nrafee came to offer his and so I just used the same amount lor. Uncle part time hide at some corner then when Ah Sim or Ah So passed by, I asked for $2 for meal ahhh... Maybe next time I see you, I don't hide then asked you for just $1 as you are junior..kekeke
Embarassed

Uncle titu
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 pm

is not the club problem is the player.... i think i better go back to bowling
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

i leave office abt 7.45... if jam not v jialat should be there abt 8.15...
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Bro marc wat time r u thre?

Can make it 730 - 740??? I should be there about that time after dropping my kids off.

titu
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

hardrock wrote:
is not the club problem is the player.... i think i better go back to bowling

give u tip... if play with chow and titu... dun try to follow... play own game... can shoot better...

their standard... i wack the horse till die also cannot catch... Razz
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Bro marc wat time r u thre?

Can make it 730 - 740??? I should be there about that time after dropping my kids off.

titu

bay sai leh... earliest tmr is 7.45 liao...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 pm

hardrock wrote:
is not the club problem is the player.... i think i better go back to bowling

i think better still,, big ball dont play come to play small one. stup
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 pm

maybe golf is not my cup of tea
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 pm

mysticsea wrote:
Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Bro marc wat time r u thre?

Can make it 730 - 740??? I should be there about that time after dropping my kids off.

titu

bay sai leh... earliest tmr is 7.45 liao...

ok c u thre u want me to buy beers for u first.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Tituman wrote:
ziyang wrote:
Uncle Marc, you know why?.Our uncle david is rich man golfer, when he teeing off already & he wont pick up his wooden tee. he get 50 of the tee & i think last him only 4rds of game haha..

Hi Eden, I asked for 50 because initially wanted to buy from GolfGreedy.com. They sell 25 pieces in a packet for $5.90 but if you buy 2 packets, it cost only $10. Then Nrafee came to offer his and so I just used the same amount lor. Uncle part time hide at some corner then when Ah Sim or Ah So passed by, I asked for $2 for meal ahhh... Maybe next time I see you, I don't hide then asked you for just $1 as you are junior..kekeke
Embarassed

Uncle titu

uncle pls lar $1 whre got enough to buy beer haaha
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:50 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Bro marc wat time r u thre?

Can make it 730 - 740??? I should be there about that time after dropping my kids off.

titu

bay sai leh... earliest tmr is 7.45 liao...

ok c u thre u want me to buy beers for u first.

no worries... u lim with titu first... i come i buy swee boh...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

[quote="mysticsea"]
golfchowmk wrote:
mysticsea wrote:
Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Bro marc wat time r u thre?

Can make it 730 - 740??? I should be there about that time after dropping my kids off.

titu

bay sai leh... earliest tmr is 7.45 liao...

ok c u thre u want me to buy beers for u first.

no worries... u lim with titu first... i come i buy swee boh...[/quote

very swee.. ok bro take yr time. oh btw u got jio the siao ornot heehee
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm

golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
ziyang wrote:
Uncle Marc, you know why?.Our uncle david is rich man golfer, when he teeing off already & he wont pick up his wooden tee. he get 50 of the tee & i think last him only 4rds of game haha..

Hi Eden, I asked for 50 because initially wanted to buy from GolfGreedy.com. They sell 25 pieces in a packet for $5.90 but if you buy 2 packets, it cost only $10. Then Nrafee came to offer his and so I just used the same amount lor. Uncle part time hide at some corner then when Ah Sim or Ah So passed by, I asked for $2 for meal ahhh... Maybe next time I see you, I don't hide then asked you for just $1 as you are junior..kekeke
Embarassed

Uncle titu

uncle pls lar $1 whre got enough to buy beer haaha

Who is talking about beer ah??? I was thinking Nasi Lemak la..kekekkeke

titu
Back to top Go down
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 488
Join date : 2009-09-07
Location : EW23

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:55 pm

u call him tm siao liao... got tm demo he sure there one...
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 pm

mysticsea wrote:
u call him tm siao liao... got tm demo he sure there one...


everything tm laoi but today i dont c his tm bag leh,
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 636
Join date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Tituman wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:
Tituman wrote:
ziyang wrote:
Uncle Marc, you know why?.Our uncle david is rich man golfer, when he teeing off already & he wont pick up his wooden tee. he get 50 of the tee & i think last him only 4rds of game haha..

Hi Eden, I asked for 50 because initially wanted to buy from GolfGreedy.com. They sell 25 pieces in a packet for $5.90 but if you buy 2 packets, it cost only $10. Then Nrafee came to offer his and so I just used the same amount lor. Uncle part time hide at some corner then when Ah Sim or Ah So passed by, I asked for $2 for meal ahhh... Maybe next time I see you, I don't hide then asked you for just $1 as you are junior..kekeke
Embarassed

Uncle titu

uncle pls lar $1 whre got enough to buy beer haaha

Who is talking about beer ah??? I was thinking Nasi Lemak la..kekekkeke

titu

halo,, nasi lemak i buy lar u buy beers ok
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Oeh....not for tomorrow night la. Just joking with Eden earlier when he jokingly said I rich man, probably after Tee off don't pick up my tees, thats why I buy so many, but I told him I part time hiding behind walls asking Aunties and Uncles for pocket money as they passes by la kekekkeke

titu
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Tituman wrote:
Oeh....not for tomorrow night la. Just joking with Eden earlier when he jokingly said I rich man, probably after Tee off don't pick up my tees, thats why I buy so many, but I told him I part time hiding behind walls asking Aunties and Uncles for pocket money as they passes by la kekekkeke

titu

ermmm....i think that is ziyang and not me, unless his/her real name is eden??
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 am

eden wrote:
Tituman wrote:
Oeh....not for tomorrow night la. Just joking with Eden earlier when he jokingly said I rich man, probably after Tee off don't pick up my tees, thats why I buy so many, but I told him I part time hiding behind walls asking Aunties and Uncles for pocket money as they passes by la kekekkeke

titu

ermmm....i think that is ziyang and not me, unless his/her real name is eden??

Yup sama sama nama, same name bro.


titu
Back to top Go down
eden
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:22 am

Tituman wrote:
eden wrote:
ermmm....i think that is ziyang and not me, unless his/her real name is eden??

Yup sama sama nama, same name bro.


titu

Mod.....can i change Nickname???? tongue
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 am

You don't need to change bro as he is not using Eden as his nick. Wah...you are not so sensitive are you? scratch

titu
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am

Can I make a suggestion that in the Forum we should address each other using our Nick and not our actual name. Just my two cents.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

mloy wrote:
Can I make a suggestion that in the Forum we should address each other using our Nick and not our actual name. Just my two cents.

Monica Monica Monica Monica Monica Monica Monica.... tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: taylormade clubs demo   Today at 10:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
taylormade clubs demo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» taylormade clubs demo
» Clubs Demo Day?
» taylormade demo days
» Taylormade Demo Date
» Taylormade now offer Custom fittings, anyone tried?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.